Batman: Arkham Knight

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Do I have to have played the other Arkham games to 'get' this one?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Do I have to have played the other Arkham games to 'get' this one?
Actually, idgaf. I'll get it anyway. and idgaf if you dont know what idgaf means. in fact, idgaf if you do know what it means. keep it to yourself.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Delayed again - June 23rd now.

EDIT: Was June 2nd according to this thread, so I guess a 3 week delay.

stu_1992

Yeah I was worried when I read delay at first too. Though this does ruin my plans of finishing college, and then going into an Arkham Knight binge a few days after finishing.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
It has serious chance of dethroning Arkham City from being most epic in the series despite supposedly lack of the Joker but Scarecrow played amazing part in Arkham Asylum. The drug visions Batman had was the better side of the game which is considered a classic.

I expect only best from this underrated villain.

stu_1992

New Arkham Knight trailer. Seems you can switch between characters as you please during gameplay.

NM

Ia it me or does the Robin costume seem inspired from the shitty Batman and robin?

stu_1992

They barely showed any actual in game footage in that clip.
True yeah, though iirc they have shown it off before. In any case if you've played the other ones, I doubt it will change massively from that and you know what to expect. Besides the quick switch of characters.

Leg-End

Season pass info

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Season Pass and Premium Edition for Batman™: Arkham Knight, the epic conclusion to the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios. Both the Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition are now available for pre-order from participating retailers. The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.

The Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks. The Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition includes the main game and the Season Pass.
Open your wallet, Quaid.

stu_1992

Jesus that's steep. Never really someone who purchases a season-pass or DLC, so I'll be giving that part a miss for sure.

Leg-End

It's crazy, I can't believe they truly believe that's an acceptable price. They are rightfully going to catch some shit for it.

b82REZ

I'll buy the standard edition for PS4 at launch and then wait for a GOTY version in a Steam sale to play the DLC. I am not paying practically the cost for a full game for DLC.

The whole DLC and micro transactions are slowly ruining gaming.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
If it's literally going to be another full story on top of the main story I'll go for it, otherwise just the standard game will do.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If the DLC story will include Catwoman as a main character i'll give it a try. She had a sick combo streaks in Arkham City, way faster and better delivered than Batman, imo. It was such a great fun.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
New story missions and new villains is interesting but this....

Legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks.
....stuff is just trash.

NM

Think I'll buy the game but not buy the DLC until the price goes WAYYYYY down. Same as I am doing for MKX