BBC: Jose Mourinho investigated by FA over comments after Man Utd win over Newcastle | "not proven"

ZAGREB RED

I'm surprised they didn't throw in another charge for him squirting water at one of the TV cameras just before kick off. Storm in a teacup the whole thing, hardly a big deal, United should just deal with it and move on, If this is the sort of thing the FA want to waste time with they obviously have a lot of spare time on their hands.

Tarrou

what do these sort of charges ever amount to anyway? a fine which might as well be feck all

petty from the FA but not surprising either

RedDevil@84

what do these sort of charges ever amount to anyway? a fine which might as well be feck all

petty from the FA but not surprising either
Could get a ban as well. You never know what FA could conjure

Fujiland

This is someone who claims the club is bigger than anyone, yet again and again demonstrates the otherwise with his actions.

He NEVER thinks our club is more important than himself.

BigRon1985

I wonder what the bill was for drenching a camera with his water bottle before kick off? He’s so childish sometimes........:(

SirAF

Ageist
I wonder what the bill was for drenching a camera with his water bottle before kick off? He’s so childish sometimes........:(
It’s like they are not built to withstand the wet conditions in the Northwest..

Jojo <3 Mou

I'm sure that the FA will apply precedent here...

Haha! Just kidding. :lol:

It is Mourinho who has been surprisingly well behaved lately. They have been missing his funding.
I'm expecting a fine and I'm sure Mourinho will survive the effects fine.

Personally, I think they are reaching here. If he had said something audible then I understand a reprimand. This is quite a stretch especially when we see players swearing on the pitch during a match.

They did fine him for endangering lives by kicking a bottle so......:houllier:

Ban

Good on Mourinho.
FA couldn't wait for something like this.

If Klopp did it it would be called fashion and FA would do fuk all about it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Who cares. We have bigger problems to deal with than the jobsworths of the FA giving our manager a penalty which is equivalent to pennies for us normal people.

Eric's Seagull

If Jose did make those comments, it would seem a silly thing to do on his part. I would think that he would have enough intellect and experience to not do such a thing. I can understand if he got frustrated but I think we should expect better from a man of his experience.

If he has done this he is just bringing negative publicity which we don't need at the moment as there are plenty of people out there who hate our club and there is no need to give them any more ammunition.

Negan

Klopp regularly says “shit” and other stuff in his interviews and everyone just laughs.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp regularly says “shit” and other stuff in his interviews and everyone just laughs.
I might be mistaken but isn’t this more to do with the fact he’s directed it at the media rather than an isolated thing said to himself?

Negan

I might be mistaken but isn’t this more to do with the fact he’s directed it at the media rather than an isolated thing said to himself?
I remember a press conference when Klopp said “You won’t let me forget this fecking loss to Crystal Palace” and everyone laughed.

If Mourinho said that, it would be the end of the world. One rule for others.

Mainoldo

Hopefully a 5 game touch line ban. We might go on a run of victories lol.

Devil may care

It's fairly irrelevant whatever the outcome, the fine is pocket change to the club and Mourinho and I don't see why it would bring about a touchline ban. Looking through this thread though it's sad to see how the United fanbase is practcially a civil war at this point.

Needham

Not unexpected or undeserved. If an English manager had looked into a camera post match in Portugal and said "feck you you cnuts" or something, he'd deserve punishing.

spwd

Anyways good job by FA to think about the English kids watching it on TV and getting the lip readers and translators in, so that the English kids (and their English parents) would understand it and get horrified.
:lol:

dmode

He knows that as a manager you are not allowed to swear in front of a camera, even in a different language, by the books he should be fined, but having match bans is ridiculous.

On a side note, could make kids become good lip readers and help them learn some Portuguese.

Ashley R1+O

I thought he did say a few things unsavory in Spanish though on the way past. Still, pack it in Mirror for fecks sake. Vultures.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Good job investigating meaningless stuffs like this. Not sure if Football Association or Drama Association.

Theonas

Scout
The weird thing with Mourinho is that he seems surprised by the scrutiny he is under. I mean what exactly did he expect considering our form and performances? This is especially baffling when you consider that the British media is relatively less vicious than its counterpart in Italy and Spain where he himself felt was the worst.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
The weird thing with Mourinho is that he seems surprised by the scrutiny he is under. I mean what exactly did he expect considering our form and performances? This is especially baffling when you consider that the British media is relatively less vicious than its counterpart in Italy and Spain where he himself felt was the worst.
Exactly.

Wilt

I'm no lip reader but I thought he said "kindly remove that camera from my face"

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
This is someone who claims the club is bigger than anyone, yet again and again demonstrates the otherwise with his actions.

He NEVER thinks our club is more important than himself.
Didn't Fergie put the future of the club in jeopardy over a horse he never owned, which then led to The Glazers taking over...

Just saying like...

ZAGREB RED

After the Leeds game on Saturday, Pontuss Jansson was interviewed on the pitch right after the game ended, his first words were he felt like shit about the result and then when the Sky interviewer asked him to watch his language as he was on live TV. he then proceeded to say something along the lines of he didn't care and Leeds had been cheated/robbed by the ref - guessing he was talking about Brentford's debatable penalty - and maybe I have missed it but I haven't seen anything about him being charged ?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He won't get charged for anything, obviously not.