Being "right" about a player or manager is not more important than winning games

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Yeah but fitness was an issue. You cant just bla bla that away? Heaven forbid fans actually discuss games and try to work out why we lost.
This is the problem you can't discuss any potential mitigating factors, red cards, no pre season etc, they are just dismissed as 'excuses' because they weaken their arguments against the manager and 'being right'.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
"Turnabout is fair play". They've suffered two weeks of the opposite so I completely understand why people felt the need to react and let off some steam. It feels like if you support Manchester United as a football club you're always under attack - but being under attack from your own fans too is harder to take. That said, this thread is generally about reactionary venting on a forum and you're not wrong at all - people should be allowed to enjoy a win without having personal attacks or whatever or old posts dredged up.

I feel like allowing certain members of the media and opposition fans our general leniency toward their prominent and negative opinions (when they all absolutely want only the worst for our club or players) has infiltrated the psyche of quite a few posters on here and social media in general to the extent we've been Stockholm-syndrommed into agreeing with them. Look at the media treatment of Arteta Vs Solskjaer. If Arteta had a victory like last night can you imagine the reaction of Arsenal fan-tv or whatever?

I'm not suggesting anyone needs to go THAT far but a little over positivity is way way more pleasant than seeing people slate Rashford last night after scoring that goal. Seeing him being criticized after scoring that goal is the straw that's broke the camels back for me - it should be gushing praise tempered with "if he does improve such and such he will be even better!" Not "he had an awful game and that goal covered up his weaknesses", like - what Manchester United fan actually thinks like that. If it's not a wum they need banning for their mental health if not for the mental health of forum users who have to read it. (I thought Rashford was absolutely outstanding let down only by one or two minor errors and that goal was utter class and he outshined Mbappe)
I agree with most of that, especially the Rashford bit, but in fairness, you're again talking about a select few idiots making their voices heard in there. it's an unfortunate reality of both here and the real world that the most extreme on both sides of the equation are the ones who make themselves heard the loudest.

I believe most people who don't think Ole is the man to bring us forward still loved that win last night, just like most people who do think he's the man to lead us forward can appreciate why others don't have that viewpoint, unfortunately both sides have Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime with extreme "NO I'M RIGHT AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THAT'S THE END OF IT!" opinions.

SteveW

It's quite evident now that this was the problem. The alternative is that the players forgot basic positioning, were unmotivated, somehow became badly coached and basically forgot how to play football in the short off-season.

Or they looked like the team always does in pre-season except they were forced to play competitive games while gaining match fitness.
It was kind of shocking to me how some of our supporters were so quick to pounce on those couple of defeats.

After 30 odd games of good performances you'd think they'd have earned some benefit of the doubt.

Lee565

I really wouldn't be be acting like everything is fine just after last night's win, even relegation teams can have good results against big clubs throughout a season, it's a marathon and not a sprint, also the last time we beat psg away and acted like the old united was back and ole was the next fergie we ended up going on a horrible run until the end of that season which mimicked the type of form you would expect from a relegation battling side.

OleBoiii

Is it possible for you to have a conversation about this without this kind of passive-aggressive sneering?

As @Massive Spanner said you are part of the problem and these types of posts are why.
These posts are an anomaly, though. I've just lost patience with a few posters. Particularly the ones who attack me when I haven't done shit. I was accused of gloating for instance, but if you look at my post history from yesterday you wont find anything of the sort, despite it being one of the best nights as a United supporter in a long time.

But I kind of agree. Even as an anomaly these posts are no good. Sorry about that. I'll leave the "counter-attacks" to posters who are more patient than me.

Massive Spanner

These posts are an anomaly, though. I've just lost patience with a few posters. Particularly the ones who attack me when I haven't done shit. I was accused of gloating for instance, but if you look at my post history from yesterday you wont find anything of the sort, despite it being one of the best nights as a United supporter in a long time.

But I kind of agree. Even as an anomaly these posts are no good. Sorry about that. I'll leave the "counter-attacks" to posters who are more patient than me.
Apology accepted.
I had to

b82REZ

It was kind of shocking to me how some of our supporters were so quick to pounce on those couple of defeats.

After 30 odd games of good performances you'd think they'd have earned some benefit of the doubt.
I mean good is subjective.

We were sincilating straight after the restart but the level did drop and we limped over the line. I've not seen anyone (I'm sure there are some) that claim we didn't perform well post lockdown, however for me and many others it's the performances before lockdown mixed with our often directionless gameplay in certain matches that make us question the manager.

We were fecking awful until January, I mean relegation form bad around Xmas. No one can convince me that their support for the manager at that point wasn't based on emotion.

The truth lies somewhere between the both sides, and both sides can make compelling arguments. Lockdown was an absolute blessing for us last year and without it I highly doubt we get top 4. The first few games this season were too close to the absolute shit show of the first half of last season where Ole was extremely lucky not to get sacked.

Last night was tremendous and the first time I can honestly say Ole tactically outsmarted a top club. I don’t put too much emphasis on our performances in big games last year because we played a very counter attacking style, last night however we stood toe to toe with last years runners up and that is promising.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

I call bullshit:
The advantage of being "Ole in" is that you can actually enjoy the wins, unlike some other posters :smirk:

Jokes aside: it's super frustrating to constantly having to read all the negativity in here. Especially when it's so unwarranted. We did really well under the circumstances last year. We have a likeable manager who also happens to be a United legend. The team is generally moving in the right direction. A month of bad football follows, and then more than than 1/3 of the supporters want him sacked.

I've never been a fan of people going "I told you so", but in this particular case I enjoy seeing it. What the "haters" get on good days is only a fraction of the negativity the rest of us have to endure on a daily basis in here.

TLDR; you go, @sammsky1 ! :D
Saying "I don't gloat", and then claiming you enjoy wins when others can't (Which is utter bullshit by the way) doesn't help. It's presumptuous rubbish, it's pretty offensive and it's just stated to wind others up.

Saying "I normally say I told you so" before pretty much gloating, and then terming anyone who thinks otherwise as "haters" in your own words is literally contributing to the problem.

Then you made it worse by endorsing a known wum on the forum.

Ludens the Red

I mean that's not what I said at all, I was saying that people with this viewpoint, on both sides, are the problem.

People who come on here straight after a bad loss and start clamouring for him to go and saying "see he's shite" are a problem, just like people who come on here after a win and start proclaiming him a god and saying "see he's great", as a means to gloat over overs, are as much a problem as each other. It creates a toxic environment.

I've said multiple times I was delighted with the win, I really don't know what you are on about.
Agreed.

The biggest problem im seeing is the complete inability from both sides to have an objective view. It’s as if they think if they’re Ole in they must never say anything critical of him and vice versa if they’re Ole out they can never give praise and it’s the same for certain players.

It’s okay to have an overall view or stance on something whilst remaining objective as the games come and go and you don’t need to create a new thread about your stance or view after every fecking match,
you’re not that important. The worse I saw was someone make a thread eight minutes into the Newcastle game saying our season was over :rolleyes:

Smores

I mean that's not what I said at all, I was saying that people with this viewpoint, on both sides, are the problem.

People who come on here straight after a bad loss and start clamouring for him to go and saying "see he's shite" are a problem, just like people who come on here after a win and start proclaiming him a god and saying "see he's great", as a means to gloat over overs, are as much a problem as each other. It creates a toxic environment.

I've said multiple times I was delighted with the win, I really don't know what you are on about.
You're shouting into the wind.

95% of fans and posters are happy when we win and angry when we lose. They see the good and bad about the players and managers and then change their mind constantly.

Unfortunately for the rest of us there's a bunch (I'm assuming youngsters) who decide to be dogmatic about it and identify as for or against a manager. It's tedious and adds nothing to the debate and they should be treated as trolls and thread banned.

tomaldinho1

This should go without saying but there do seem to be people who prefer us to lose so they can then feel justified in their opinions.

I personally remain unconvinced by Ole and it will take more than one great performance, because that was a great team performance against a good attacking team, to change my mind. However it was really enjoyable to watch us last night and actually feel like we were trying to win the game and overall were the better team. If we can build on this, that will be fantastic but I feel it's better to be less reactionary and come back to this question in 5-10 games time.

I will say what doesn't help is after every match you'll see a load of 'I told you so' type threads (in a way this has turned into one as well, although the message is important) and you'll see the poll on should we sack Ole shift dramatically up or down. That said it's the same for all clubs, just look at how Spurs fans were at half time against WHUM ('we're going to win the league') versus full time ('same old spurs').

b82REZ

Bullshit

SteveW

This is where I get a bit lost though. On a certain level I can get what you are saying. You don't like being told "I told you so" by people, especially when you don't even think they're right. You find it irritating. Which in most situations is an understandable response.

But how does proclaiming your manager a god and saying he's great produce a toxic environment? Surely the more support the manager and players get the better. Whether you agree with them or not we need these types of supporters. We need supporters who always stick with the players and manager when they are having a tough time. It helps the manager and players.

I'm generally quite an analytical person and try to stay grounded in evidence as best I can but I never find myself getting annoyed by people for being happy and loving the players or the manager. Some of the stick they get these days is ridiculous. Months of good performance forgotten in 90 minutes.

OleBoiii

Saying "I don't gloat", and then claiming you enjoy wins when others can't (Which is utter bullshit by the way) doesn't help. It's presumptuous rubbish, it's pretty offensive and it's just stated to wind others up.
The next two words I wrote are literally: "Jokes aside". Lighten up!

Even among the "Ole out" crowd I refuse to believe that there's a significant amount(if any) that actually wants us to lose. And if they exist, then I frankly feel sorry for them.

Then you made it worse by endorsing a known wum on the forum.
Endorsing :lol:

That was also tongue-in cheek, btw. I hardly know who he is. I just noticed the thread he made yesterday and kind of found it amusing because Ole has been given an undeservedly large amount of shit in here. The fact that 1/3 wanted him sacked(and still do?) is mind-blowing to me.

SteveW

I mean good is subjective.

We were sincilating straight after the restart but the level did drop and we limped over the line. I've not seen anyone (I'm sure there are some) that claim we didn't perform well post lockdown, however for me and many others it's the performances before lockdown mixed with our often directionless gameplay in certain matches that make us question the manager.

We were fecking awful until January, I mean relegation form bad around Xmas. No one can convince me that their support for the manager at that point wasn't based on emotion.

The truth lies somewhere between the both sides, and both sides can make compelling arguments. Lockdown was an absolute blessing for us last year and without it I highly doubt we get top 4. The first few games this season were too close to the absolute shit show of the first half of last season where Ole was extremely lucky not to get sacked.

Last night was tremendous and the first time I can honestly say Ole tactically outsmarted a top club. I don’t put too much emphasis on our performances in big games last year because we played a very counter attacking style, last night however we stood toe to toe with last years runners up and that is promising.
What?

b82REZ

I've already called him on it. It took less than a minute to pull up one of his posts!
I've just seen. The fact he tags the biggest troll on the forum should be enough for most posters to realise the shit he's spouting.

Smores

This should go without saying but there do seem to be people who prefer us to lose so they can then feel justified in their opinions.
I will say and apologises I'm going to use your post as an example. If people called out who these people were rather than making generic statements this place would be less toxic for most of us.

I'm seeing loads of strawman arguments lately where it's not even people arguing a point but making one up to attack the other side.

People think they're being less aggressive by anonymity but the passive aggressiveness just makes it all worse.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The next two words I wrote are literally: "Jokes aside". Lighten up!
It's not a joke though, and we all know it. You knew it was a toxic environment and tried to wind other posters up by claiming you can enjoy it more which is utter tripe.
Moreover, you then went on to gloat. So there's no need to try and claim you weren't gloating, or pointing toward a division, or trying to wind others up.
Even among the "Ole out" crowd I refuse to believe that there's a significant amount(if any) that actually wants us to lose. And if they exist, then I frankly feel sorry for them.
No, but you insinuated those enjoying the win can't enjoy it as much. Even if it was a "joke", it's a shit one intended to wind others up.

Endorsing :lol:

That was also tongue-in cheek, btw. I hardly know who he is. I just noted the thread he made yesterday and kind of found it amusing because Ole has been given an undeservedly large amount of shit in here. The fact that 1/3 wanted him sacked(and still do?) is mind-blowing to me.
Yes, endorsing a notorious wum. You literally said "go, go" to him. I don't really care for the rationale because you can do what you like. But then don't come here and claim you haven't been contributing to division or toxicity when I pulled up a post from last night that shows you literally did this by gloating, endorsing a wum and "joking" that you can enjoy the win more. You also classed the other side as "haters" which is a mindless, ignorant comment on top.

Anyone using terms like " Ole haters" (or "Ole worshipers" if they're on the other side) are contributors to trying to create some stupid civil war. It's what you'd expect from an insecure man trying to get in a dick measuring contest or some 10 year old.

pacifictheme

I feel like there's this continual need on redcafe for people to say "I told you so", to the point now at which people are being negative about a win away at the champions League finalists, a team that hasn't lost at home in the group's since 2004, involving a winner from a player who has proven he's an incredible human being scoring a goal Ronaldo would have been proud of - whole being managed by a club legend who won us that same tournament.

It feels like the agenda and levels of vitriol people on this forum show toward our players is such that when we win, these people get angry because they've been proven "wrong" and they come on here not to discuss the win or performance but to vent - presumably so the next time we lose they can then come on the forum and say I told you so, I told you X manager or y player was awful.

Have a think about that. What's really more important to you. Everyone else really is against us - there is going to be very little praise from the media for Solskjaer again. It's just going to get forgotten about like all his fantastic tactical victories seem to do. There'll be an hour at most of people talking about it, while for the last two weeks after spurs every day there's been a new column detailing how awful we were (and completely forgetting that defeat was built on an atrocious red card decision) and endless hot takes on here.

It's made Redcafe difficult to enjoy because it feels like every thread is firefighting toxicity now, and it seems to be even encouraged at times. What's going on?
I think it goes both ways. For every person moaning there is another desperate to throw a win in people's faces. Can't we just enjoy a fecking win.

It doesn't prove ole is going to be a success just like the 6 1 to spurs proved nothing.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's really weird. I've been pretty adamant at times that I don't think Ole is the man to bring us forward but I absolutely loved that win and was jumping around like a madman after Rashford's goal. I assume it was a similar situation with people who defend Ole to the hit after the Spurs loss trying to find any way at all to be positive and ignore the result (fitness bla bla).

When I'm watching a game all I want is for us to win (and some good footie along the way would help), and I imagine it's the same for most, but unfortunately the very vocal few can skew that in certain threads.

But it works both ways, there were some really sad cnuts creating threads and trying to wreck people's heads in anti-Ole threads after that game last night. Why can't they just enjoy the win either? it's like they gave more of a shit about being able to come straight on here after and say "I told you so" than reveling in an incredible win and performance. it's utterly bizarre.
Second sentence is relatable. Would add that I’m definitely open to possibility that I’m dead wrong about Ole. So last night’s performance is the first step to me holding my hand up and saying I’m an idiot (not for the first time - it gets easier with practice!)

tomaldinho1

I will say and apologises I'm going to use your post as an example. If people called out who these people were rather than making generic statements this place would be less toxic for most of us.

I'm seeing loads of strawman arguments lately where it's not even people arguing a point but making one up to attack the other side.

People think they're being less aggressive by anonymity but the passive aggressiveness just makes it all worse.
Appreciate the point you're trying to make but you'd probably have to call out every other post. Way to deal with it is just to engage with people who offer up some evidence or thought for their opinions and ignore the match day threads at all costs!

SteveW

Pretty straight forward and clear point, what is it you're struggling with?
He beat PSG before. He beat City and Chelsea several times last season. Barring a late Rojo error we'd be adding Liverpool last season to that list. He's outdone the good teams tactically on numerous occasions.

Massive Spanner

This is where I get a bit lost though. On a certain level I can get what you are saying. You don't like being told "I told you so" by people, especially when you don't even think they're right. You find it irritating. Which in most situations is an understandable response.

But how does proclaiming your manager a god and saying he's great produce a toxic environment? Surely the more support the manager and players get the better. Whether you agree with them or not we need these types of supporters. We need supporters who always stick with the players and manager when they are having a tough time. It helps the manager and players.

I'm generally quite an analytical person and try to stay grounded in evidence as best I can but I never find myself getting annoyed by people for being happy and loving the players or the manager. Some of the stick they get these days is ridiculous. Months of good performance forgotten in 90 minutes.
Err, who said I was annoyed? I didn't even post in those threads last night! All I posted was that it was a great win, I was delighted etc.

I'm merely expressing an opinion in here based on what the op said.

I think you are misinterpreting my thoughts in here as me actually giving a toss what those morons I've been talking about think. You know why, because they're fecking morons!

Smores

In the stadium sure but we're not in the stadium. Can you not see the difference and why a forum is more about discussion than support?

When i joined the atmosphere on here was still largely negative but no one really cared that much because it was part of the discussion and people knew we weren't perfect even if we were winning. People would debate the points and discuss tactics, you don't get that now because the polar opposite to the criticism is crying about negativity and support.

b82REZ

He beat PSG before. He beat City and Chelsea several times last season. Barring a late Rojo error we'd be adding Liverpool last season to that list. He's outdone the good teams tactically on numerous occasions.
Comprehension clearly isn't your strong point. I addressed the games against bug clubs last year in the following sentence to the one you bolded. So again, what is it you disagree with? That you think he tactically outsmarted a couple of managers last year? I disagree and stated my reasons why in my original post.

cyberman

I think it goes both ways. For every person moaning there is another desperate to throw a win in people's faces. Can't we just enjoy a fecking win.

It doesn't prove ole is going to be a success just like the 6 1 to spurs proved nothing.
If it stopped at enjoying a win it would be ok but the moaning after even that is strong on here.
This place only really comes alive after a loss, check out the post match thread page counts to wins and dropped points. I remember the moaning about how late in the game we were scoring goals in weekly(!) 4-0 wins under Jose.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
However, that is not the source prime of the toxicity in this forum, it’s actually the social media who toxic people’s mind and transfer it to here.
Personally, I think its Jose fans pissed he got sacked and they'd be against whoever replaced him let alone a Manager like Ole with a relatively underwhelming CV.

SteveW

Err, who said I was annoyed? I didn't even post in those threads last night! All I posted was that it was a great win, I was delighted etc.

I'm merely expressing an opinion in here based on what the op said.

I think you are misinterpreting my thoughts in here as me actually giving a toss what those morons I've been talking about think. You know why, because they're fecking morons!
Fair enough. I don't spend enough time on here these days to know exactly where people stand on things and how they post.

So when I see you calling lads a disgrace and morons for gloating about a good win it just strikes as odd. But as you say, you may well have your reasons. I don't want to generalise too much or put words in your mouth. And I don't want to make assumptions about the posts you are responding to without seeing them myself.

I still mean what I say in a general sense though even though it may not actually relate to you personally. How anyone gets annoyed by people being staunchly behind the manager I'll never understand. And there definitely seems to be a good few people on here who are like that.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I really wouldn't be be acting like everything is fine just after last night's win, even relegation teams can have good results against big clubs throughout a season, it's a marathon and not a sprint, also the last time we beat psg away and acted like the old united was back and ole was the next fergie we ended up going on a horrible run until the end of that season which mimicked the type of form you would expect from a relegation battling side.
No one is. Just like it wasn't the end of the world and proof we should sack Ole because we lost just our 4th game in 30 or whatever against Spurs with 10 men.

Withnail

Fair enough. I don't spend enough time on here these days to know exactly where people stand on things and how they post.

So when I see you calling lads a disgrace and morons for gloating about a good win it just strikes as odd. But as you say, you may well have your reasons. I don't want to generalise too much or put words in your mouth. And I don't want to make assumptions about the posts you are responding to without seeing them myself.

I still mean what I say in a general sense though even though it may not actually relate to you personally. How anyone gets annoyed by people being staunchly behind the manager I'll never understand. And there definitely seems to be a good few people on here who are like that.
Take a look in the Ole out thread from last night if you want to know what he's talking about.

SteveW

In the stadium sure but we're not in the stadium. Can you not see the difference and why a forum is more about discussion than support?

When i joined the atmosphere on here was still largely negative but no one really cared that much because it was part of the discussion and people knew we weren't perfect even if we were winning. People would debate the points and discuss tactics, you don't get that now because the polar opposite to the criticism is crying about negativity and support.
I'm definitely not saying we have to blindly support the team and never criticise anyone. I am saying that people seem to skew wildly towards the negative these days. I think social media, lockdowns, the media and numerous other factors have caused people to kinda lose sense of perspective and reality and to attack a lot more viciously than they would ever do in real life. Perspective has essentially disappeared and been replaced by angry reactionism.

And without stadiums, forums and social media is where fan opinion is communicated and gauged. Football communication like just about everything has moved online. Our form since February should have been worth a lot of benefit of the doubt. Especially considering the mitigating circumstances of preseason.

But with the help of a couple of dodgy journalists enough of our supports turned after 2 losses that the manager was considered on the point of being sacked. 4 days before he set a new club record for away wins in a row and only a few weeks after he achieved his target of getting us back into the champions league. How does that make any sense????

OleBoiii

It's not a joke though, and we all know it.
It obviously was, though :lol: But it's good to know that you know me more than I know myself and that the words I write can be interpreted as the literal opposite whenever it suits your agenda.

Yes, endorsing a notorious wum. You literally said "go, go" to him. I don't really care for the rationale because you can do what you like.
Like I said: I hardly know who he is and it was tongue-in-cheek. I didn't know that he was a troll! In fact, I don't think I recognize any of the posters in this thread apart from Pogue, and that is only because he's active in the General Forum.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It obviously was, though :lol: But it's good to know that you know me more than I know myself and that the words I write can be interpreted as the literal opposite whenever it suits your agenda.

Like I said: I hardly know who he is and it was tongue-in-cheek. I didn't know that he was a troll! In fact, I don't think I recognize any of the posters in this thread apart from Pogue, and that is only because he's active in the General Forum.
I've already stated many aspects of your posts that point to toxicity and division, regardless of if the first bit was a joke or not.
Ignorant mentioning of notorious wums, calling others haters, "joking" you can enjoy the wins more, and also gloating (when you claimed here you don't do this).

Take your pick, you're certainly deserving of whatever rebuttles you've received. We can leave it there.

Massive Spanner

Personally, I think its Jose fans pissed he got sacked and they'd be against whoever replaced him let alone a Manager like Ole with a relatively underwhelming CV.
A lot of the worst culprits were just as bad about Jose in his final days as I recall. I think that they just revel in misery to be honest!

If everyone is telling you that you come across as smug and condescending, you are probably being smug and condescending. Just because you aren't aware of it yourself doesn't mean it's not happening.

OleBoiii

I've already stated many aspects of your posts that point to toxicity and division, regardless of if the first bit was a joke or not.
Ignorant mentioning of notorious wums, calling others haters, "joking" you can enjoy the wins more, and also gloating (when you claimed here you don't do this).

Take your pick, you're certainly deserving of whatever rebuttles you've received. We can leave it there.
You point to 3 things: 2 jokes and one particular word: "haters". Did you notice the quotation marks? Sometimes it's tiresome to write "The Ole Out Crowd". I specifically added quotation marks because I know that people aren't hating on him literally.

Its good to know how little it takes to set certain posters off. Perhaps I should start to remember the names of posters.

b82REZ

You point to 3 things: 2 jokes and one particular word: "haters". Did you notice the quotation marks? Sometimes it's tiresome to write "The Ole Out Crowd". I specifically added quotation marks because I know that people aren't hating on him literally.

Its good to know how little it takes to set certain posters off. Perhaps I should start to remember the names of posters.
Why do have to categorise any of the supportes, let alone into In and Out camps?
Multiple people have pointed out your hypocrisy and yet you're digging your heels in over it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Spouting a bunch of divisive dribble that will only wind posters up doesn't get masked up by "haha only joking".
And putting haters in speech marks, doesn't mask what you're trying to do either. You can just post normally without trying to wind others up, and also you went on to actually gloat about winning over those who might doubt Ole. So yeah, you literally did everything you claim you didn't.
Why do have to categorise any of the supportes, let alone into In and Out camps?
Multiple people have pointed out your hypocrisy and yet you're digging your heels in over it.
This

OleBoiii

Whether you want to sack him or not is binary. There are grey areas of course, such as: "I don't want to sack him, but I'm also not satisfied if I'm being honest". I personally disagree strongly with anyone who wants Ole sacked, regardless of how extreme their stance is. Thus it's useful to refer to people who want him out as "Ole out". Because it's precisely that point I disagree with.

I don't really have anything against "Ole out" posters, provided they aren't cnuts. People have different opinions and that is fine. I will say that the general atmosphere coming from this "camp"(see the quotation marks please. English is not my first language) is very toxic and it has made me consider not coming into the Football Forum anymore.