Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So basically that aggregator account has made some shit up about Sesko and United, Romano has contacted the agent to verify, the agent has said we’re monitoring him and think he’s “really talented” like any good agent would and now his client’s name is out there with lots of exposure.
That's probably about the size of it, yeah.

Alive She Cried

It's all a hoax? So he's not the Emissary after all. I need a tall glass of prune juice to wash down this disappointment.

Tarrou

Ooooh is this getting to "very very hot" stage? I'm excited. :drool:

I've always maintained that we should let Ronaldo leave and get in a young striker to develop. Hope that young striker is this guy.Tall, strong and decent with the ball at his feet. He is very raw though from what I saw.

As much as I like him, I don't think he is ready for the Prem yet. But Dortmund have taken a punt on his strike partner in Adeyemi so I guess we can take a punt on this guy and start him in the Europa league games.
I mean have you read anything at all in this thread?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I've deleted the original tweet but do hope we sign a young striker of Sesko's profile who for a big guy is technically superb, strong aerially, good pace and is pretty much the complete package as a young up and coming striker. I'd say he's among the elite young talents in his age group.

slored1

Am a Slovenian, watched him in person about 4-5 times. He is way too raw, looks a wonderful talent but needs 3-4 years to develop. His touch is still inconsistent, he is too lean and has tendency to drift out of games. Would be an interesting punt but I think we would need to loan him out first.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Ah yes, the same twitter account that was claiming Malacia to Lyon was done four weeks ago. [Source: trust me bro]
Because it was done. But not signed. United swooped in and hijacked the deal. These things happen.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This probably has Dortmund written all over it… why do Salzburg always produce top young forwards?

Resch

Found no article about Sesko to Manchester online, maybe there is one in the sunday newspaper, but it would surprise me. Also transfermarkt.at has no other source and the RB Salzburg forum is relaxed about this gossip.

Salzburg has many good strikers at the moment, so 30 mill. would probably convince them. Sesko would be a great investment, has all the talent for a great Nr. 9

AndySmith1990

Kurier journalist.
That mufcMPB guy really is a terrible account.
I don't understand why stuff from aggregator accounts are posted. It's not difficult to check the credited source and post that if it exists

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I think you can see he has the makings of a very good footballer. However, if you’re ETH where despite all this talk of being given time you’re literally dropped points against Brighton away from a “crisis” imagine being told that one of the greatest goal scorers in history who scored 24 goals last season is being replaced by a 19 year kid who scored 5 goals in the Austrian league…You’d laugh Murtough out the room.

We need genuine competition for Martial and this kid is very raw and quite clearly isn’t ready. Even if we did have enough money for Antony, a Ronaldo replacement and him - why would he come as a third choice or just to be loaned out? That’s the issue with signing this profile of player as talented as they may be when you’re Manchester United - it very rarely makes sense for all parties. Even super talents like Haaland and Bellingham are wary of the game time they would get and know they can go elsewhere to develop and get the big money move to their club of choice a few years later.

Gandalf

I would expect us to have an eye on this player but only in the sense that we should be running the rule over any promising young strikers because that is part of what a properly run football club should do. In this specific case it looks more like the type of signing we might make if Ronaldo comes back. We do need depth according to ETH and a young player for the bench and to play some cup games fits if we have Martial and Ronaldo competing for the starting role but if as looks likely we don't have Ronaldo I am sure we would set our sights quite a bit higher.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Lively for a bit here :lol:

Do hope we're looking at him though. Either him or Ketelaere this window please.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Lively for a bit here :lol:

Do hope we're looking at him though. Either him or Ketelaere this window please.
just a little mate. :lol:

I do hope we look to sign a player like Sesko, and possibly loan him out if we feel he isn't ready to contribute straight away, which likely is the case. But if i'm ten Hag, then we do need a forward who will press from the front and display a high level of intensity without the ball. And we can only go off last season and say our attack was blunt and we were malfunctioning as a team where pressing from the front in a collective unit was non existent. We scored less goals than West Ham, Leicester and Arsenal over 38 games in the league.

lex talionis

Mates, help me out here. Why would we even be thinking about Sesko when we already have Garnacho? Similar age, are they not?

lex talionis

Appreciate the replies. But from what I’ve seen of Garnacho he looks much more the natural goal scorer than a winger.

Lukinho

This probably has Dortmund written all over it… why do Salzburg always produce top young forwards?
Because they buy so many young players every year. Salzburgs scouting is very good. Then they develop them 2-3 years in Liefering (2nd Team) or loan them to other teams in the first leauge. They are so ahead of everybody in the league.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Big men are coming back into fashion as the football tactics cycle shifts. I prefer Scamacca and Schtik but I like this profile of player.

TsuWave

He’s actually decently skilled for a guy that tall

That Scamacca guy moving to West Ham seems to play with a bit more aggressiveness - and has the proverbial “he’s got that dawg in him” attribute that I feel we’re missing at United. That bite. But I wouldn’t mind this Sesko guy neither.

Last edited:

the_cliff

Found no article about Sesko to Manchester online, maybe there is one in the sunday newspaper, but it would surprise me. Also transfermarkt.at has no other source and the RB Salzburg forum is relaxed about this gossip.

Salzburg has many good strikers at the moment, so 30 mill. would probably convince them. Sesko would be a great investment, has all the talent for a great Nr. 9
What's your thoughts on him as someone who obviously watches him quite a lot ?

Haven't seen much of him, I did see some of the recent friendly with Ajax, didn't look bad, his touch let him down a few times but he has all the raw skills to be a top 9. Also from that game your left back and left winger were incredible.

I tend to stay away from highlights when judging a player and am more interested in general performance level in a 90 min game so am interested in your thoughts.

Bojan Djordjic

RC89

Can someone, please, for the love of God explain these jokes that are going way over my head?

I feel like I don't understand 50% of the posts in here.

buchansleftleg

Can someone, please, for the love of God explain these jokes that are going way over my head?

I feel like I don't understand 50% of the posts in here.
He has a similar name to a character from one of the Star Wars series of films. Some are making jokes on this and think this guy isn't the striker we are looking for.

I find their lack of faith disturbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.