Bernardo Silva | Bouhafsi - 70m Euros, 5 year contract. Going to City CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

prtk0811

I admire your persistence, but at this point you're just saying nonsense. They've signed one player. Granted, a good player, but like someone else said we can't sign them all. They can't either. Did they sign Pogba? Are they going to sign Griezmann? No (City keep your dirty hands off Antoine)
A team and a manager signs players ideal to a philosophy and which takes the philosophy and the team to a whole new level. And he seems to be the one.

While we are yet to determine what would be our actual philosophy, While the others are improving at a much faster rate and We are ignorant like its just another city manager out there like a manchini and we'll handle everything he throws at us quiet well via playing defensive most of the time which seems likely if we miss our targets.

Pogba would not even fit in their philosophy and be restricted because he is a free range passer , while their philosophy needs midfilders who is restricted to keep passing sideways to creative players or backwards to maintain control at all times. Neither do they need griezmann

They are getting every creative player out there suiting their philosophy while they are stacked all over in attack, Which we need to play better against top philosophies to play attacking football.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Ok this move makes me sick to my stomach.

B.Silva is a playmaker of the highest order, he is such a good dribbler, he has such a beautiful style and now he goes to City next to KDB, D.Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero what a fotward lineup they will be able to set up.... feck this....

I really wanted him at United but if he wasnt coming here I could live with it but him going to City is like the worst thing that could have happened. I'am devasted

Our problem really isnt only finishing chances it is also creating them. We could really have used a playmaker like him. Will be golden for City and for years to come. Bet they have just signed one of the absolute best and most beautiful players for the PL for years to come.

Feck it...

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Very good signing by them but before we all start jumping off brigdes, lets wait who we will buy

C'est Moi Cantona

Maybe I'm just not a muppet, but I don't care, City were always going to strengthen, as will we, and the rest, they just got in there early that's all.

prtk0811

B.Silva is a playmaker of the highest order, he is such a good dribbler, he has such a beautiful style and now he goes to City next to KDB, D.Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero what a fotward lineup they will be able to set up.... feck this....

I really wanted him at United but if he wasnt coming here I could live with it but him going to City is like the worst thing that could have happened. I'am devasted

Our problem really isnt only finishing chances it is also creating them. We could really have used a playmaker like him. Will be golden for City and for years to come. Bet they have just signed one of the absolute best and most beautiful players for the PL for years to come.

Feck it...
Makes me sick.

el3mel

Bernardo Silva move agreed. Will be announced as Guardiola's first signing this afternoon

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Safe to say we've been terrible in this transfer window. City will walk the league and we won't make a signing until 31th of August.
:lol:
Took me a few seconds to catch the sarcasm, that's how hysterical some people get.

Stacks

Feck it...
He is there to replace Silva methinks. P.S. neither we nor City can sign everyone. I don't think he will be an upgrade on prime Silva. If he can emulate prime Silva, then City will be a force in attack. They still need defensive solidarity though.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
One of 1 or maybe 2 clubs I would not join if I were him. He's filling the void left behind by Navas and it's not a big one.

Borden

I don't get the big deal about this guy. From what I've seen of him I think people are seriously overrating him. I don't think he's better than Mata and Mkhi have proven themselves to be in a well-functioning, attacking team (which we are not at the moment).

RRCE

No need to stress too much about this, in my opinion. Yes, Silva looks a great young talent, and it's disappointing to see him go to City. That said, I don't believe that we desperately need a player like him at this point in time. He would have been a luxury buy in the context of our much greater needs. Also, if we do manage to bring Griezmann in, ask yourself which of the two you would rather have. For me, it's Griezmann every day of the week. Sure, they're different players, and would fill different roles on the pitch, but Griezmann is clearly the superior player.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Maybe I'm just not a muppet, but I don't care, City were always going to strengthen, as will we, and the rest, they just got in there early that's all.
If they get Silva, Walker, Mendy, Fabinho and a class goalkeepeer signed up they will be a massively strenghtend team. Would not know who United will sign to keep up with that.

Crustanoid

We're the laughing stock of world football.

Complete idiots in the transfer market.

I'm ashamed to support this club.

Etcetera

Kearnkoff69

He's a very good player, and he'll fit their system like a glove. Lots of very talented and dangerous attackers in that side with Sane, De Bruyne, D. Silva and B. Silva, and Jesus.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

Feck it...
Don't worry, they still can't defend.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
I don't get the big deal about this guy. From what I've seen of him I think people are seriously overrating him. I don't think he's better than Mata and Mkhi have proven themselves to be in a well-functioning, attacking team (which we are not at the moment).
Mata and Mkhi cant dribble like him.

After seeing him in the CL, he made City defenders and midfielders run behind him, unable to get the ball of his feet. I had a dream this portugese wizard would be doing the same thing next year in a United shirt. But now the nightmare is a reality and he will run all over our defence in a city shirt.

Makes me sick

City will be a massive team next year and they will play in the beautiful exciting way I always wanted United to play. Sad days

el3mel

Hell I think I'm adding more wood to the fire of meltdown here :lol::lol:

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Portuguese press says 50million but in any case, he will be outstanding for them ffs.

shield

Money isn't exactly scarce at United. 4 players would be around 50m each. Couple of sensible buys means we can splash big on 2
I just feel that if Jose really intends to buy only 4 players or so, then if we end up buying a forward 2, it would mean we other areas may remain un-strengthened.

However, I don't really believe we will be buying only 4. It will be about 5 players minimum, so we could very well see getting a entire new front two. We will have to wait and see.

SachinJ22

Poster of Nonsense

Bernardo Silva move agreed. Will be announced as Guardiola's first signing this afternoon
While we are chasing players like Mbappe and overrated players like James, Keane and Dier, City have already completed a signing. :o

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Jose gives. If he didn't put Silva on his priority targets list then he wasn't very keen on him.

We won't prevent the opponents from getting great players. That's not one team league.
I don't think he did to be honest as I'm sure we could have matched city's fee for him and we also have a manager who is Portuguese which may have been an advantage.
Anyway I look forward to seeing him in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.