Film Best movie scenes

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

Rubbish quality, but this scene had me in stitches for most of my young adult life.

Bratt

Probably not the best movie scene there is, but I remember this scene making a big impression on me back in the days.

Reddy Rederson

One the most what the feck movie scenes ever. The level of violence just ramps up all the way to 11 with no warning with no hint that this is that kind of movie. Do not watch if you are squeamish.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

The different stages in Frank are great. Denial, to anger, to bargaining, to begging.

Brilliant.

arnie_ni

Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise battle in court in A Few Good Men.
Large parts were downright cheesy but this "you can't handle the truth" scene is great.
Not sure cheesy is the word.

I bet a general or anyone for that matter that has dedicated their live to war, protecting their country, would genuinely feel how jack Nicholson's character felt in that movie

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Been meaning to re-watch the original version of AKIRA for sometime. It really was a groundbreaking film for animation in a similar vein to Fantasia.
On Otomo's AKIRA,I would highly recommended the Manga's. Truly outstanding illustrative work. Every panel is detailed within an inch of its life.

Fingeredmouse

Been meaning to re-watch the original version of AKIRA for sometime. It really was a groundbreaking film for animation in a similar vein to Fantasia.
On Otomo's AKIRA,I would highly recommended the Manga's. Truly outstanding illustrative work. Every panel is detailed within an inch of its life.
There's a second movie version of Akira? I never knew this.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello

A nightmare in broad daylight. The way David Lynch cranks up the weirdness and tension is pure brilliance.

Jack-C20

I’ll have a proper look through the tread later on but surely someone has posted the ‘My name is Maximus’ scene? One of my favourite scenes.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yes. Those whole 10mns, with the battles and then him in the hills, amazing.
Indeed.
Its somewhat comical too when he staggers out.

The overall design of the film is impeccable.

A nightmare in broad daylight. The way David Lynch cranks up the weirdness and tension is pure brilliance.
Agree.
Mulholland Drive is possibly my favourite Lynch film followed by Lost Highway,Eraserhead and Blue Velvet.
I also see Fire Walk With Me as a undervalued gem.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I love that line Magneto had when he dropped his mask.

"...I hope you don't mind if I going out speaking King's..."

Sara125

Have no idea what the movie is called but ‘GARBAGE DAY!!!!’ I know you guys know what I’m talking about :lol: