Best Wonderkids of World Cup 2022?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i don’t think it’s the right time to be talking about the next generation when the greatest player of the current generation is being disrespected by his club manager and the manager of his country in some kind of man-porto conspiracy to unconstitutionally proclaim an argentine upstart as king.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I personally wouldn't class Bellingham, Musiala or Pedri as wonderkids. They're already world class players. Surely a wonderkid is a young player with loads of potential to reach a world class level but is still raw for now?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Josko Gvardiol is looking good.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Musiala looked good for Germany.

RoyH1

When Vinicius is on the pitch Brazil looks twice as dangerous and when he's off it. Opponents always double up on his side which gives Raphinha tons of space.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bellingham will win the award as he made the quarters while Musiala, Gavi and Pedri have dropped out. Musiala has been the most impressive IMO but only had the groups.

fallengt

The real question is who is James Rodinguez of WC 2022?
Star player, fee skyrocket, join big club, fade into custody in the next years

colombianmancunian

Musiala and Leao for me.

Gavi and Pedri are just another version of Ansu Fati. Overrated players due to being part of UEFAlona.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Musiala, Leao, and Pedri. I know Gavi is highly regarded as well and the current golden boy (or whatever that award is called now) but I find him a bit overrated and not on the same level as those other three.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
If we are looking at 2003. and younger, than it has to be Bellingham and Musiala. If you add 2002. in mix, Gvardiol is also there. But generally, a breakthrough tournament on international stage for Bellingham and Gvardiol.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
When Vinicius is on the pitch Brazil looks twice as dangerous and when he's off it. Opponents always double up on his side which gives Raphinha tons of space.
I think he's gone way beyond wonderkid. He's genuinely a top player - not many better attackers around.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Musiala confirmed his status. Pedri was a bit underwhelming but he's still my favorite young player.
A bit older, 22, but Ounahi impressed. I watched him play a lot of games with Angers, but he performs a lot better with his national team. He'll probably get a move to Spain based on this world cup alone.

SoCross

That Kuol kid from Australia. Thought he put himself about nicely vs the Argies. Wouldn’t say wonderkid but has potential.