Television Better Call Saul | Includes Breaking Bad Spoilers

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
that is only on netflixs own productions. It wont be realeased all at once.
Yea that was what I thought, too.

@Andy_Cole the first episode is on UK Netflix on Monday with the second episode set to then appear on Netflix on Tuesday morning. Subsequent episodes will be available every Tuesday morning following the US TV airing.

Also, season two has already been commissioned.

Andy_Cole

@Andy_Cole the first episode is on UK Netflix on Monday with the second episode set to then appear on Netflix on Tuesday morning. Subsequent episodes will be available every Tuesday morning following the US TV airing.

Ah damn, need to decide now to wait and binge it together or watch week by week.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!

Season two already? Thought this was being made in America!

Leg-End

It's going to be so good just to have Mike back again.

RedRevongge

It has received some pretty excellent reviews so far. Hasn't been seen by general public yet though
May not mean much but the average on Metacritic is almost identical to Breaking Bad season 1. Must admit im excited by this

Kazi

What time is the first episode released? Don't have Netflix but want to work out when it'll hit the internet.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Are we to take it that the opening sequence is set after Breaking Bad ends?

Sally Cinnamon

9.7 rating on IMDb. Episode two isn't even out yet and it already has a 10 rating :D

The militant Breaking Bad nutters have to be the worst for this kind of nonsense.

Hearing good things about it though.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
9.7 rating on IMDb. Episode two isn't even out yet and it already has a 10 rating :D

The militant Breaking Bad nutters have to be the worst for this kind of nonsense.

Hearing good things about it though.
That is remarkably sad.

People who rate things that aren't even out yet should have their ability to rate anything taken off them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Are we to take it that the opening sequence is set after Breaking Bad ends?
I've not watched it yet so should probably be avoiding this thread but yes, when I was looking for details about how Netflix are releasing the show I read that it opens afyer BB and then goes back to beforehand.

Revan

Assumptionman
That is remarkably sad.

People who rate things that aren't even out yet should have their ability to rate anything taken off them.
Never understood why imdb allows rating of movies or TV shows which haven't been shown for general public in the first case.

Anyway, there are all kind of nutters there. The BB brigade who is giving 10/10 to it without even watching it, will soon rate it 1/10 it it surpasses BB as the most rated TV show there.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Never understood why imdb allows rating of movies or TV shows which haven't been shown for general public in the first case.

Anyway, there are all kind of nutters there. The BB brigade who is giving 10/10 to it without even watching it, will soon rate it 1/10 it it surpasses BB as the most rated TV show there.
You're right, although Game of Thrones does have a higher rating than BB.

Anyway, never really liked BB. Thought Cranston was brilliant, but the rest was average. I'll give this a go, though.

Count Orduck

Nah, they'll be too busy upvoting all of Nolan's films and downvoting everything else that competes with them.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
I've got awful memory, but is that place Saul visits with all the Asian ladies a reference to Breaking Bad? I swear it was in Breaking Bad. Anyways enjoying this so far.

Revan

Assumptionman
Nah, they'll be too busy upvoting all of Nolan's films and downvoting everything else that competes with them.
Yeah, 'The Godfather' vs 'The Dark Knight' battle, knows better as 'the battle of the retards'.

Sally Cinnamon

I've got awful memory, but is that place Saul visits with all the Asian ladies a reference to Breaking Bad? I swear it was in Breaking Bad. Anyways enjoying this so far.
Saul used it for money laundering iirc.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Saul used it for money laundering iirc.
Aye, it was his first suggestion for what Jesse should buy if I'm not mistaken.

First episode was nothing special, but a good set-up. Seems clear that they don't just want to cash in on BB's success but actually create a good show in itself.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Was good but I think it would have been a good idea to have a double bill for the first couple of episodes.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Interesting start.

A bit more on the serious side than I thought. I do wonder if Saul is enough to carry the show though. As a support guy he was great but it's going to be a bit tougher when he's the guy.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Interesting start.

A bit more on the serious side than I thought. I do wonder if Saul is enough to carry the show though. As a support guy he was great but it's going to be a bit tougher when he's the guy.
I was thinking this while watching. Does he have the acting chops to play a lead? I guess we'll find out but he's off to a good start.

Castia

Really good start, I enjoyed the first episode. The cinematography is first class, almost every scene looks amazing.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
I enjoyed it. I think Odenkirk is brilliant and I'm glad this seems a little more serious than had been reported. I like that it's going to be a comedy but it would never have worked as a proper sitcom type show, not with the character already established in Breaking Bad. It will be lighter than BB but I'm glad that it's not a farce as such.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
This looks like it's going to be a very good show in it's own right.

JackXX

Just watched and thought it was a pretty decent start. Hopefully we won't get too many character appearances from BB and we get to see some new ones develop.
we have already had Mike and Tuco in the first episode