Television Big Mouth (Netflix show)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Yeah it's fun bingeable stuff. Though I'm still trying to work out whether Nick Kroll is throwing shade on Will Arnett (his current gf's ex) by doing such an obvious impression of him for the hormone monster?

Last edited:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Pretty good cast.. I'm in. Hadn't seen it before.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Yeah it's fun bingeable stuff. Though I'm still trying to work out whether Nick Kroll is throwing shade on Will Arnett (his current gf's ex) by doing such an obvious impression of him for the hormone monster?
:lol: Damn. Spent the past day really tying to figure out who Maurice reminded me of...definitely Will Arnett.

I'm enjoying it tbf, half way through it now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's not Will Arnett? What!?

I just watched the first episode and it was good. Didn't pay attention to the casting.

kps88

Netflix need to have a subtitle feature that tells you the voice actor anytime a new character comes on screen. Some of these voices are driving me crazy.

Andersons Dietician

This was epic. I binged it in 2 sittings. I’ve come to realise how sick and dark my humour is after watching it as I was in hysterics at one particular bit involving a severed head. If you’ve seen it you’ll know the part :lol::lol::devil:

The kid Jay as well, jesus (crying emoji)

GBBQ

Was a bit dubious watching the first episode but its a great show. Manages to be absolutely hilarious whilst also capturing the awkwardness of teens going through puberty in a realistic way. Also i love the fact that there is an ongoing story, not just a new adventure each episode.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think the fact that it's not just for guys is great, me and the missus watch it...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I binged it while doing other things so I caught most of it but it's one of those shows for me. Not laugh out loud hilarious that often but very watchable.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Aye, my gf liked it more than I did.
:lol:

Mine loved the sleepover episode. Apparently that's what girls sleepovers are like. I'm there thinking any sleepover I've been to was nowhere as fecked up as the boys one was...

Nickosaur

It's pretty good. Incredibly crass, meaning there's a few times in each episode where I'll laugh out loud. Not classic stuff but enjoyable enough.

Nickosaur

Getting very positive reviews for season 2. Just finished disenchanted S1, which was pretty meh to start with but ended very strongly I feel, and bojack S5, which cemented the show as one of my favourite ever. Netflix knocking it out the park with these animated shows.

Andersons Dietician

I finished watching it and although my Rick impression is now on point “you the man Steve” I don’t think it was as good as the first season. There are still bits that are laugh out loud funny.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I seen a few episodes. My problem with this show is that it's really funny at times but just plain gross other times! Wish there was a censored version for my precious soul.

Andersons Dietician

Don't think so. I love his song though!

That song is brilliant, Sounds like Gary Oldman or just someone doing a good impression of him.

I think Jay is my favourite character and the things Maurice says about him being a prodigy and so on, it’s all pretty damn funny.

Edit:Just did some research and the voice is David Thewlis, plays Sir Patrick in Wonder Woman
Ares
or Remus in Harry Potter.

Last edited: