Blackburn vs Manchester United

championo

Top Stalker
What do people mean it is not a penalty? Did the keeper get the ball or the man? If it was not a penalty, then please tell me what it is? One of those grey areas.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did the gk get the ball ?

was it a foul ?
Chris Colman did say immediately that it doesn't matter, if the keeper fouls him it's a pen. On the replay he said clear pen.Now Coleman has no agenda either for or against us...he's been spot on with his summarising today

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Was a clear pen
dont understand people debating it
Not a pen IMO. Ball long gone and Hernadez waited for the contact, his legs were going down before contact was made. I'd be furious if I was a Blackburn fan, but last week we had a blatant pen waved away so Chelsea can hardly moan.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Not a pen IMO. Ball long gone and Hernadez waited for the contact, his legs were going down before contact was made. I'd be furious if I was a Blackburn fan, but last week we had a blatant pen waved away so Chelsea can hardly moan.
Sorry but that's rubbish, it doesn't matter if the ball was gone, Robinson cleaned him out, it's a stone wall penalty.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Everyone on the caf off their high horses regarding the Barca players storming the ref.
Nonsense. Every team does it the odd time which is also wrong but at least it isn't in the United DNA to play like a bunch of cheats, trying to constantly con the ref and playing the game in a poor spirit.

It's like comparing us as divers to Porto.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Chris Colman did say immediately that it doesn't matter, if the keeper fouls him it's a pen. On the replay he said clear pen.Now Coleman has no agenda either for or against us...he's been spot on with his summarising today
it was a pen. dont know how people can claim it wasn't ? the keeper brought the player down without getting the ball and hernandez didn't dive either.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
feck Wolves are definitely going to stay up because they have just taken a 3-1 lead over Sunderland.

iAm20Legend

come the feck on, don't give me a heart attack knocking it around in defense, please , please :nervous: