Board undermines Solskjær transfer plans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
clickbait shit that that these websites have realized is going to garner review from United fans. Im at the point now where if its not on the Athletic or the BBC, its absolute trash that's been pulled out of somebodies arsehole.

John Blund

That would explain our weird transfer window. Not selling Rojo if Everton wanted him. Not shipping out Darmian, but actually extend his contract. Selling Lukaku and now Sanchez, with no senior player coming in. Selling Fellaini and letting Herrera go with no senior midfielder coming in. We clearly lack a CDM, so now we're using Pogba there.
I don't know. Maybe Ole is a mental case. Maybe our owners won't spend money, because they're happy competing for the Everton cup (race for 7th place).

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
clickbait shit that that these websites have realized is going to garner review from United fans. Im at the point now where if its not on the Athletic or the BBC, its absolute trash that's been pulled out of somebodies arsehole.
Im not sure its clickbait. I am very sure also that during a press conference Ole said that woodward is in charge of transfers so this would explain a lot.

Another red flag is that the reported players arent being played by Ole and theyre nowhere to be seen. Ole is not an idiot, and it seems these reports are genuine from the outlook.

Snafu17

It's all according to reports. The links to these "reports" send you to more football365 articles with more links to "reports" which have even more links to either shit sources or articles with links to "reports" and so on. It's remarkably confusing and dumb.

The only link in the linked article that doesn't link you to an internal arcticle is a James Robson piece who is a hack.

Links. Articles.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It's all according to reports. The links to these "reports" send you to more football365 articles with more links to "reports" which have even more links to either shit sources or articles with links to "reports" and so on. It's remarkably confusing and dumb.

The only link in the linked article that doesn't link you to an internal arcticle is a James Robson piece who is a hack.

Links. Articles.
:lol:

You're right, the links are shite

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
An excellent site that produces quality articles, well worth a look.
I like new, I like fresh but i'm too tight to pay for it, cheers anyway

Start Free Trial :(

In the UK, subscribers will pay £59.99 for a year’s access (£4.99 a month) or £9.99 for one month’s access.

To mark its UK launch, subscriptions have been discounted to £29.99 for a year, or £4.99 for a month, throughout August. UK subscribers will also get access to all of The Athletic’s North American content.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
The board are running the club; business over football. Clearing the books to save wonga. Woodies fault doling our the huge contracts in the first place.

Joke of a club.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Wish people would stop saying this.
Truth hurts. What they say in public isn’t what happens behind the scenes.

Woodie and the board play the PR game to look good - but they can’t hide anymore. Fooling no one but themselves and using the nice guy Ole to their advantage.

So yes, we are a joke.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I must now steal a quote from one our poster: Glazers don't even know who is Rojo and what is Everton.
This article goes in category bs of the year

RedIan

I fear failing to replace Fellaini Herrera and Lukaku will cost us this season.
The 3 signings we made are really good but WBS just replaces Valencia Mcquire addresses a lack of leader in defence and James a much needed pacey winger... the midfield heart of the team hasn’t been replaced.. lukaku was a 20 goals a season striker and i dont see the current forwards getting that..
i just cant see us getting away with that and i fear top 6 is best we may achieve . Criminal for such a huge club as ours.

I hope I’m wrong though.

Tarrou

I've no doubt Ole wanted to shift more players and sign more players this summer.

But that's football, you don't get everything you want as a manager. It's criminal not to give him at least one more midfielder though.

MrBrightside1989

Pretty obvious stuff really, Solskjaer wanted rid of players who he has little intention of playing and would have liked to bring in another midfielder. Unless Solskjaer is an idiot he would see that! All of us can also see it, but I assume for a variety of reasons it couldn't happen.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Pointless thread, being discussed elsewhere already.

Close Shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.