Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelinho87

Not saying he has or hasn't but can you imagine the problems these guys face with the quality of deepfakes coming out now and in the future?

Matt851

Anyone know why brandon now appears to be behind tfm in the pecking order? Giving him that big new contract appears to be another mental decision

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I want to see more of him, if we switch to back 5 he's a decent option to have. AWB will need a rest now and then. Glad he's back, he needs some game rhytm.

youngrell

If he can polish his game to match his tenacity, he'll be a very useful player. Lots of rough to smooth off though.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I thought he was bit clumsy when he came on but Istanbul is still not a joke team & Turkey League title winner so it's totally different level to playing against Europa League/Championship/U23 team level especially came on as sub.

He's not ready for high expectation and I do think he should go on loan since Bissaka rarely get injured means Brandon ain't getting games.

However, we do need cover and he's better than Mensah. He might need to be stuck in non-first team football until summer.

Lassitude42

Foul someone...Fall over...Foul someone..fall over

He doesn't fill me with confidence - he's very lightweight

Matt851

Definitely needs more minutes

A loan would probably work best for him but we do need back up for wan bissaka. Will hopefully get chance to play more at rb in the cups which might helo him get sharper

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't want to knock the lad but I'm not sure why Southampton want him so badly.

crossy1686

career ending
Mitten said last week he's not so sure about his United future anymore. He said 6 months ago he could have told us he had a future but this season something's changed and the staff don't fancy him making it for some reason?

TrustInOle

Would love to see him spend a year on loan playing RB at premier League level. Would do him the world of wonders. Got high hopes for him.

Matt851

Mitten said last week he's not so sure about his United future anymore. He said 6 months ago he could have told us he had a future but this season something's changed and the staff don't fancy him making it for some reason?
Its great we gave him a big contract last season then

Andersons Dietician

I liked that at one point Cavani let the ball roll to him and he tried to put in a first time cross. Think it hit the first man but not many of our other fullbacks really ever attempt that.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lacks the basic fundamentals of a professional, not just a PL player, a professional. Unless he improves drastically he’ll be finished in the game before he’s 30. Miles off the pace, miles and miles and miles.

Mike Smalling

That was dreadful. Seeing him check back to his right foot every single time he gets the ball on the left wing is frustrating as hell.

Question for the people who follow the youth teams and reserves: Does he have experience playing at right back? If so, it would make sense to give him a run-out there once in a while now that we have both Telles and Shaw - AWB plays every game right now. Might be FM logic, but he offers nothing at LB.

El Jefe

Probably wasted 3 to 4 minutes after we scored our second goal due to his faffing around near the touchline. Every touch he took led to him being tackled.

A horrible player that shouldn't be anywhere near a CL game.

Welbeckham

Give him some mercy. He hasn’t had lots of game time and looks very rusty and out of confidence atm.

I hope that his recent performances are due to the lack of game time and not poor training attitude after getting a new contract.

Idxomer

I think he is worse than the dross Van Gaal used to put at left-back in his 2nd season.

No qualities whatsoever except some passion which seems enough for his manager.

Nick7

What was Ole thinking bringing him and TFM on? Useless, and they were almost playing against us.

George Beast

What was Ole thinking bringing him and TFM on? Useless, and they were almost playing against us.
Struggling with this as well. We're behind in a must win and he's bringing on not one but two inexperienced defenders

Seems to be in the standard rut that youngsters get into after looking promising initially. Think he’ll end up as a decent squad player but never a mainstay in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.