Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

I do wonder where they get their numbers from. I use Transfer Market for general details on contract length/ salary etc, but for example they seem to know what Ipswich reserve teamers are on most of the time. I can’t see how they could possibly have that information!
Mostly gossip I guess, there are rumors that Martian is on 300K a week. I refuse to believe that.

Stacks

Whippets are no joke if you take a bit too many / much. For some asinine reason, I did a couple cartridges while driving on a state highway, six lanes separated by a turn lane. When I came to, I was in the opposite three lanes with cars swerving to miss me while we were both at speed (I had my cruise control on).

Not an exceedingly proud moment in my life.
You wild as hell!

klayton88

oh christ....who gives a shit if he inhaled a bit of ballon air to talk funny. we've all fuking down that at least once in our life

people need to stop being so god damn sanctimonious
I actually quit my job at a helium gas factory because my manager was inhaling them all day and being an arsehole. I refuse to be spoken to in that tone.

Baxquux

He's looked competent at times, certainly in cup games, and could probably play for one of those lower PL/Upper Champ clubs more regularly, if not guaranteed starter, but we ought to take things like this as a cue to (a) not overpay these players so early and associatedly (b) to actually sell some of these youngsters before their currency completely devalues (like City, Chelsea, whatever you think of the Roman-era hoarding then sell strategy) after 2 years of being around the 1st team scene, or 1 yr loan and 1 year squad, if they're not going to make the grade.

The likes of O'Shea, Brown and the rest were two levels above and seldom 1st team regulars. We ought to be aiming at ensuring any retained youngsters make that standard if they're not making us money and settling FFP issues instead..

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I can't stand him. The trio of him, Rashford and Lingard always grated on me, whenever you'd see them away from football they just looked like cretins trying to act like they were something they aren't. Like seeing 3 wannabe gangsters that have hit the lottery. I think it's the worst thing about football seeing guys like Williams become rich for doing sod all. He looks shite at u21 level these days the clown.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I can't stand him. The trio of him, Rashford and Lingard always grated on me, whenever you'd see them away from football they just looked like cretins trying to act like they were something they aren't. Like seeing 3 wannabe gangsters that have hit the lottery. I think it's the worst thing about football seeing guys like Williams become rich for doing sod all. He looks shite at u21 level these days the clown.
Getting strong Tory vibes from this post, particularly including Rashford in this trio.

Jam

This post is a bit mental.

Rashford for a start seems very different to them two, and them two just seem like daft young lads who never grew up not wannabe gangsters?

Doing a bit of laughing gas is hardly extortion, racketeering or criminal enterprise.

Obviously an incredibly stupid thing for a high profile athlete to be doing but jesus he hasn't knifed anyone.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
@NicolaSacco you said something that I thought was utterly stupid and I pointed that out. @Pogue Mahone you jumped in and basically said I shouldn’t have pointed that out. I think that covers it and I’m leaving it there, cheers.
I’ve got to say, I am with you on this. I was appalled when I read the initial confession, thinking To myself “what kind of a selfish, irresponsible, cnut inhales mind alternating drugs while driving on a highway at speed. Regaining consciousness in oncoming traffic and not hitting anyone, while remarkably lucky, could so very easily have killed someone, including children. That person seems like an abject danger to society, because the initial choice is so reckless, so abhorrent, that I struggle to comprehend it.

But, you know, it’s a forum. You read some stupid shit, and you just move on. Then a guy comes in saying it’s hilarious, the defence being it’s a past event, that turned out okay, so let’s all laugh. Missing the point that the initial decision is indicative of a wilful lack of judgement that endangers other people. Nothing funny about that. Not when it might give another mindless cretin the thought they can get away with dangerous gambles on other people’s lives. I can only imagine the sort of person who would find this funny is the sort of person who is probably very immature, likely doesn’t have any children, and has probably done something almost equally selfish and stupid in their lives. Ugh.

jem

That's a weird thing to say about Rashford.

jem

Rashford for a start seems very different to them two, and them two just seem like daft young lads who never grew up not wannabe gangsters?

Doing a bit of laughing gas is hardly extortion, racketeering or criminal enterprise.

Obviously an incredibly stupid thing for a high profile athlete to be doing but jesus he hasn't knifed anyone.

Fun game: whenever I see a moronic post like pocco's, I go to the relevant page for the player involved, go to the 'who replied' section and see what that poster has previously said about the player (or not said when the player is playing well). Never disappoints.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Getting strong Tory vibes from this post, particularly including Rashford in this trio.

Wears a chain and a hat = wannabee gangstas
That's a weird thing to say about Rashford.
When you see them away from football and the media, they look like tools. The three of them are regulars at local boxing events and they sit near the front row with their hoods up and wanky diamond chains that spell out their names or nicknames.

It's almost laughable to see Williams drenched in diamonds whilst looking bang average at u21 level. This club just rewards utter mediocrity.

And I mention Rashford in this because he was carrying himself in this way last season whilst he was stinking up the pitch for the previous 12-18 months. Not only that but he was trying to fight fans outside the ground if they criticised him. I don't care how many goals he scores for us, I'll never forgive him for his attitude and performances just season whilst us supporters are in the pits over how bad we were. He was an embarrassment and I bet that as soon as the going gets tough again, he will revert to type.

Tarrou

young guys earning loads of money wanting to spend it and do things? the fecking horror of it

Glorio

Massive overreaction here - not sure how it's even news if we're talking a bit of helium to sound funny for 20 secs. You see regular folks, even parents, doing this at kids' parties or fairs for a bit of a laugh.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Massive overreaction here - not sure how it's even news if we're talking a bit of helium to sound funny for 20 secs. You see regular folks, even parents, doing this at kids' parties or fairs for a bit of a laugh.
It’s not helium.

Dempsey19

Sooner or later he'll have to sell his shit bling chain to fund his food shop. Another nothing player who thinks he's a baller.

L1nk

I hate that he talks like he's some badman when he's a pretty shite footballer :lol:

All fun and games though, if you take this too seriously then I don't know what to say. Kid will be gone in the summer regardless

Baxquux

All fun and games though, if you take this too seriously then I don't know what to say. Kid will be gone in the summer regardless
I hope so, but instinctively I'd say we have the least efficient footballing 'directorate' of any 'major' team in Europe in terms of making decisions on which players to sign, based upon our budget, overlooking opps which even casual fans could have told them were better bets than who they wnet for or who we have on the books outside of core players, and also in terms of selling (Pereira was sold too late and too cheap, particularly with no add on/resale clause). James and Garner sales were 'par' decisions but on balance we've lost out with overpricing players and/or hoarding players ill-suited to playing at top end of the league, competing in cups etc

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
What the feck is he even on about ?
It’s hard to translate drunk - but I think he’s saying the fact they did it second means it matters less, that Rio is a total sellout and a fake supporter who is enjoying them winning far too much, that him being drunk on Instagram is getting more attention than City winning the treble because they’re a nothing club and then he’s suggested he should have his own podcast. Oh and in between all that he did a poll asking if he should continue. All in all I’d say it has definitely been his best performance in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.