Brandon Williams (out) - Ipswich, loan, option to buy

Our academy is to produce professional footballers for the club (of which we’ve done more than any club) not win meaningless youth tournaments (which we’ve also done more than any club coincidentally).
Fixed that for you

He's not bad, he's got a weird personality though.

He was on a lot of money at United. My suspicion is he's had plenty of offers, but isn't prepared to accept the type of money on the table.

Any update on Brandon?

The 65k a week contract was given to him at the worst possible time. Hindered his salability and gave him little motivation to fight and show his best. Not sure if he was ever of great quality but would've expected him to be playing regularly somewhere given the decent start he had a couple of years back.

Perhaps we should offer him an Evans type one year deal. Decent cover as he can play both fb positions and knows the club.
Then ship out AWB (who's contract runs out next year) and save money for midfield.

Any update on Brandon?

Judging by his Instagram account he is living his best life, not sure if he is actually doing much training or trying all that hard to find a new club but I would expect he is even if it is not being reported. He comes with a lot of red flags so is probably going to have to accept a deal with a fairly low base and then some gettable incentives if he can stay fit and focused. He did well for Ipswich so I would not be surprised if McKenna brings him in before the season starts.

Perhaps we should offer him an Evans type one year deal. Decent cover as he can play both fb positions and knows the club.
Then ship out AWB (who's contract runs out next year) and save money for midfield.
You can't be serious.

Just Googled him and noticed he’s recently got banned from driving, he’s certainly learnt from the best from our compatriot youth product.

I’m surprised Ipswich didn’t go for him yet. He’s instantly worth a few million again once he’s under contract even if it doesn’t work out

He can't be instantly worth a few million if no one is willing to get him for nothing.

He seems the type to have got his millions and not want to work hard anymore, he'll be bankrupt within 3 years of retirement.