Brands: JLINGZ, JJO, Fierce, AM9, JM8, Paul Pogba Collection

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
https://jlingz.com/

Sad day as one of our most promising academy products in recent years decides to leave the club. Think the least we as a fanbase can do is to buy something from his collection. Show some love. Some decent new arrivals in the summer connection.

DizeeGorilla20

Pogba gone, only Lingard and Martial remain but are expected to go soon also. Is this the end of the brands?
Paul Pogba is one of the most marketable players on the earth. He was doing adverts for Pepsi and the Champions League whilst United were in the Europa League.

You really think his brand value was contingent on being a United player? :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Paul Pogba is one of the most marketable players on the earth. He was doing adverts for Pepsi and the Champions League whilst United were in the Europa League.

You really think his brand value was contingent on being a United player? :lol:
Well there's a reason he wasn't doing any adverts before United and now he's releasing a documentary, most likely focusing on his France exploits, to make sure he stays relevant

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
https://jlingz.com/

Sad day as one of our most promising academy products in recent years decides to leave the club. Think the least we as a fanbase can do is to buy something from his collection. Show some love. Some decent new arrivals in the summer connection.
I still don't understand who would buy these. They're just plain clothes but they have a shitty logo on them. At best you'll get someone asking you what the logo is and then you'll have to explain to them that it's what Jesse Lingard does. At worst you'll have to explain who Jesse Lingard is to someone who, with every passing sentence, lowers their opinion of you.

tomaldinho1

I still don't understand who would buy these. They're just plain clothes but they have a shitty logo on them. At best you'll get someone asking you what the logo is and then you'll have to explain to them that it's what Jesse Lingard does. At worst you'll have to explain who Jesse Lingard is to someone who, with every passing sentence, lowers their opinion of you.
As a genuine question has anyone ever seen anyone wearing these brands in the flesh? I'm convinced it's some way to pay less tax or something other than trying to start a brand given how badly most seem to go i.e. setup a limited company that makes huge losses manufacturing clothing that is never bought so you can offset your tax against it or something (I'm not an accountant as you might be able to tell).

distant_red

I just hope Donny's Unused Sub line becomes discontinued after word his fashion house will be merging with Ten Hag Menswear soon.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
As a genuine question has anyone ever seen anyone wearing these brands in the flesh? I'm convinced it's some way to pay less tax or something other than trying to start a brand given how badly most seem to go i.e. setup a limited company that makes huge losses manufacturing clothing that is never bought so you can offset your tax against it or something (I'm not an accountant as you might be able to tell).
I'm not an accountant either but I do have eyes and they're telling me that your reasons make a lot more sense than the alternative, which is Lingard actually thinks this stuff looks good.

Oranges038

TKMaxx probably wouldn't take any of it.

If it'll never end up there, it's probably not worth buying.

wolvored

I have never seen anyone when I have been to Manchester and I have family who live in Salford and they havent either.

Djemba-Djemba

Live in Manchester, never seen anyone wearing Lingard merch.

I've seen Lingard in town and even he wasn't wearing his own merch.

Devil81

Would rather walk round in a hoodie made out of Aldi bags than anything branded JLingz

Revaulx

My daughter works at Hotel Football and has just signed up to Scholes Gym. Should I complete her Holy Trinity of affiliation with United legends by getting her some JLingz stuff? I wouldn’t like her to miss out…

MoskvaRed

The perfect present - Sports Direct style tat branded with the name of that bloke that plays for the first team to be relegated this season.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Sometimes I wonder why they think its a good idea to sell tshirt. Tshirt is probably the most sold item on the internet on the planet. Too many competitions.

rio vander vidic

Supports
united
a couple a days a go, jlingz launch a new store in jakarta..

but many united fans just come to get some pict, or sign from jessie..not for the merch

Loon

:lol:
Ten Hag seems to have received an entire wardrobe from club affiliate Paul Smith.