Brazil vs Argentina - Copa America Final

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Feel Messi deserves an international trophy. Di Maria as well to be fair. However much I dislike him from his time with us, it must be horrible for him having missed or gone out injured in so many finals.

Downside is they get level with us on 15 Copa América wins. It was 12-12 when I was born, miraculously won three to their two since (seeing as they also won two World Cups) but surely they'll be watching us on the rearview mirror by the end of this decade :(

prateik

I tuned in for the finals and this is a bit shit.. low on quality.. high on play acting . constant breaks for bs.

Carolina Red

Staff
I’m always amazed at how many tattoos these guys have, considering how they fall to the ground as if they’ve been shot whenever someone so much as tickles them

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
i think this is the first time ever i've seen one of the face-holds look at least a little legitimate

KennyBurner

Messi closest to the defender and pointing for someone else to close him down???? He doesnt make any effort.

Mr Smith

I feel Messi seems like he's been shunted out onto the wing and isn't seeing enough of the ball. I suppose I could understand not wanting him to get crowded out, but it's limiting his impact on the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Argentina playing this game like a minnow now. Which is fine given it's a final I suppose and Brazil are definitely the better team

padr81

Supports
Man City
So anyone else think Hungary could win the Copa?

Mr Smith

Messi should pass there. Trying to do too much on his own. He does reallly have a complex when playing for Argentina; if that's at Barca he lays it off for a teammate and it's a certain goal.

Luttrell

Supports
Barca
Messi closest to the defender and pointing for someone else to close him down???? He doesnt make any effort.
Messi all hes career played like this..Mb only in early years he played more agressively.Why you expect him to do what he never really did?!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Has there been a full minute of football in this entire match? My lord the cheating is staggering. Sorry, 'gamesmanship'.

I can't believe people enjoy this.

prateik

Messi has died a few times already.. Barca are probably glad he hasnt signed his contact already.

prateik

This is garbage.. I am regretting waking up at 5:30 for this rubbish.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It doesn't flow, the pitch is awful, and not enough attacking quality on display, but I think every team would struggle with this high tempo and insane level of intensity (and lenience from the ref).

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Always love it when Neymar tells other players to stop acting and get up lool

Luttrell

Supports
Barca
Messi should pass there. Trying to do too much on his own. He does reallly have a complex when playing for Argentina; if that's at Barca he lays it off for a teammate and it's a certain goal.
You better watch the previous games at this Copa ,you will undeestand you are not right...

KennyBurner

I feel Messi seems like he's been shunted out onto the wing and isn't seeing enough of the ball. I suppose I could understand not wanting him to get crowded out, but it's limiting his impact on the game.
He doesnt move much at all unlike Neymar who seems to be everywhere. Embarrassing considering how much he really needs to win an International trophy. They are winning but things could always change.