BREAKING: Louis van Gaal sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerch

Close this thread ffs, even if I knew that it is a joke I thought it can't be the same thread and was excited that he is out ffs.

Winrar

only 20 pages since the morning? Cmoon lads make it credible at least. Surely that deserves another 20 at least...
If this was not a wum thread and van gaal was actually sacked there would be easily double the amount of pages by now already.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
With all due respect you probably have hundreds if not thousands of unique viewers and lurkers at any gicen time here who don't know about these discussions. Playing a prank at the expense of your member base especially given the state of our clib is cruel.
I hope the lurkers reading this have got the same effect that the members have. Aside from a few shouting wankers and double standards etc the majority have taken it in the spirit it was intended, for their hopes to be momentarily raised only to find out it's a joke and gives them a bit of a laugh. I doubt that this bit of fun will have damaged the reputation of the site or particularly wounded its readership. It would be highly amusing if we got a small mention in one of the shit tabloids for the stunt though hehe.

It wasn't a thread made on a whim, but one that had a fair bit of discussion before it happened. Ok we do advocate not to wum in the FFs, but this wasn't a wum designed to drag on for hours (even days), it was a few seconds of read, click, laugh for most. Niall sanctioned it as the MU has been a miserable old place for one reason or another this season, once in a blue moon we do like to generate a bit of fun to the troops. There's no harm done.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
If this was not a wum thread and van gaal was actually sacked there would be easily double the amount of pages by now already.
There'd probably be a few bannings dished out for over exuberant posting

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
With all due respect you probably have hundreds if not thousands of unique viewers and lurkers at any gicen time here who don't know about these discussions. Playing a prank at the expense of your member base especially given the state of our clib is cruel.

That being said you guys do a great job so I will keep my mouth shut.
I like how you said you would keep your mouth shut but didn't.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Just came back onto the forum and the title fooled me again.:lol:

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
I hope the lurkers reading this have got the same effect that the members have. Aside from a few shouting wankers and double standards etc the majority have taken it in the spirit it was intended, for their hopes to be momentarily raised only to find out it's a joke and gives them a bit of a laugh. I doubt that this bit of fun will have damaged the reputation of the site or particularly wounded its readership. It would be highly amusing if we got a small mention in one of the shit tabloids for the stunt though hehe.

It wasn't a thread made on a whim, but one that had a fair bit of discussion before it happened. Ok we do advocate not to wum in the FFs, but this wasn't a wum designed to drag on for hours (even days), it was a few seconds of read, click, laugh for most. Niall sanctioned it as the MU has been a miserable old place for one reason or another this season, once in a blue moon we do like to generate a bit of fun to the troops when the chips are down. There's no harm done.
Well I for one think it was hilarious, and I like Russell Howard and videos of animals making noises on youtube.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So is someone gonna go do this on some other fan's forums or what?

Let's at least all have a laugh.

Screenshots needed before deletion/banning.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
IT HAS HAPPENED!
FIIIIIIINALLYYYYYYYYY!

WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
And 5 days off from work!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm feeling fine. Just think you might as well acknowledge that there's a set of rules for a select few posters and another set for the rest. That's obviously the case.
I think everyone acknowledges this. If you don't like it you can try conplaining to the select few posters who abide by the other rules. They take such complaints very seriously as demonstrated in this thread.

Phil

I'm feeling fine. Just think you might as well acknowledge that there's a set of rules for a select few posters and another set for the rest. That's obviously the case.
This has been true for my whole time on the Caf. It's the way it is, make peace with it and you'll enjoy it here way more.

feck this op though. fecking fecker. I was going on the tube and lost reception so was happy until I got wifi at the next station..

MrSingh2002

I was driving home and got so fecking excited by the thread title. Felt like a landmark moment.... "you always remember where you were when you heard" and then it was cruely snatched away from me...... and then the darkness reappeared.

Pissed he's still in charge of our team. He doesn't deserve the honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.