BREAKING: Louis van Gaal sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What's terrible is that, even after I saw the picture, I didn't think it was a joke. I thought it was some sort of hastily thrown together celebration picture. Feck sake

Ixion

There are plenty of members that would get banned for posting this exact same thread.

Cina

Honestly I don't know what I've done wrong here. Nothing I've said isn't true in relation to the picture, and I did say it might be fake.

On reflection I can see how the thread title could be a little misleading though.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
And then he would have been banned, try it yourself, try making a thread call "No really, he has been sacked this time", go on I dare you.
I can't really be arsed. But I'm sure that it would (at worst) get locked.

Jerch

What's terrible is that, even after I saw the picture, I didn't think it was a joke. I thought it was some sort of hastily thrown together celebration picture. Feck sake
Same, didn't wanted to believe it is a joke at all and I quickly went to check other post to confirm he is sacked. FFS.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Raised my eyebrows but didn't believe it. There was slight hope though.. No need to ban, just a harmless joke. Note: opposite usually happens with anything i write.

Acquire Me

Raised my eyebrows but didn't believe it. There was slight hope though.. No need to ban, just a harmless joke. Note: opposite usually happens with anything i write.
No need to ban, though I think I would have been if it was my stunt :lol:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
:(:( I want to cry, I got excited :lol::lol:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Honestly I don't know what I've done wrong here. Nothing I've said isn't true in relation to the picture, and I did say it might be fake.

On reflection I can see how the thread title could be a little misleading though.
:lol:

izec

Sitting in the library, saw the thread title, smiled and shouted 'finally, you fecking cnut'.

Needles to say i am devastated. I didnt even read the OP, had tears of joy in my eyes, until i saw the smileys, scrolled back and saw the picture. feck off

Revan

Assumptionman
Imagine what would have happened if you had made this thread.
People would have laughed, some boring people would have called for me to get banned, and eventually some boring mod would have banned me.

So, feck the rules! WUMs shouldn't happen often, but who care if they happen once in a while.
Yeah but it is Cina.
I meant as a principle, but cause it is Cina, yeah, ban him!

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Upon reflection, I don't really see much wrong with the thread. I just don't understand what broken or breaking. Get your facts right Cina please.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You must lead an extremely boring life if you're actually getting annoyed that Cina isn't banned for this.

spwd

Wtf, how is this thread still open but the LVG out thread is locked:houllier:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Petition to change Cina's tagline to "sacked", but actually ban him?

Cina

And then he would have been banned, try it yourself, try making a thread call "No really, he has been sacked this time", go on I dare you.
Yeah that's true.

Thing is though, I can ban you but you can't ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.