Television Brooklyn Nine Nine

lsd

The Oracle
But we all agree that the best show, that was cancelled far too soon, is Freaks and Geeks, do we?
Nope

Cancelling Brooklyn just proves again how America is so messed up and full of idiots .

Garbage like Roesane and whatever Kevin James does get huge ratings but shows lie Brooklyn ,parks etc struggle for ratings

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
feck, they cancelled B99 and The Mick. :(:mad:

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've watched this show all out of order because I just tune in to whatever episode is on E4 whenever I have some spare time but I like this show. Nice that it's getting another season.

Nope

Cancelling Brooklyn just proves again how America is so messed up and full of idiots .

Garbage like Roesane and whatever Kevin James does get huge ratings but shows lie Brooklyn ,parks etc struggle for ratings
Roseanne is awesome!

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
This is funny since NBC turned the show down in the first place. Even though Michael Schur has a long relationship with NBC with SNL, Office and Parks and Recreation.

Norris

Awesome.... :drool:, I prefer it coming on a network rather than someplace like Netflix where all the episodes are likely to be dumped at once, but you do worry if a change of networks will help in the ratings.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Awesome.... :drool:, I prefer it coming on a network rather than someplace like Netflix where all the episodes are likely to be dumped at once, but you do worry if a change of networks will help in the ratings.
What's the downside of getting all the EPS at once on Netflix? If you don't want to watch them you can wait, if you don't want to wait you can watch them.

Waiting a week and sitting through adverts is utter horseshit.

Norris

What's the downside of getting all the EPS at once on Netflix? If you don't want to watch them you can wait, if you don't want to wait you can watch them.

Waiting a week and sitting through adverts is utter horseshit.
I basically acquire the episodes, so the ads are not really a problem for me. ;)

But if you get all the episodes, you are more likely to watch them all in one or two go's (I certainly am atleast). That will leave me with not getting the chance to enjoy the show over the course of a few months. BNN is up there for me as my go to TV show. I'd rather savour it over a period of time especially when the option to binge is taken away from you.

AgentP

Awesome! Season 3 and 4 were not really that great but the 5th season was really funny so happy that it got renewed.

)_(

My favourite show. The only show I've been able to get into the last year or so, so I'm happy it's getting renewed even though this season was kinda made to tie up the loose ends. I can't believe garbage like the big bang theory is watched by so many people and b99 was cancelled.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Why only 13 episodes though? And I hope there's going to be subsequent seasons too.
NBC have tended to move away from 22 episode seasons these days (like a lot of networks) to improve quality.

Side note, I sort of stopped at some point in S4.

Is S5 worth going back for?

rotherham_red

NBC have tended to move away from 22 episode seasons these days (like a lot of networks) to improve quality.

Side note, I sort of stopped at some point in S4.

Is S5 worth going back for?
Definitely, but I've loved all the seasons so I'm a little biased lol

And thanks for the explanation!

baskinginthesun

Glad NBC came to their sense and picked it up. Also happy that they are keeping the same production company with Schur and Goor still making it.

Downside is NBC has sort of gone in a terrible direction with TV. What was the last good comedy they were able to keep on TV after Parks and the Office went away?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Glad NBC came to their sense and picked it up. Also happy that they are keeping the same production company with Schur and Goor still making it.

Downside is NBC has sort of gone in a terrible direction with TV. What was the last good comedy they were able to keep on TV after Parks and the Office went away?
B99 to the rescue!

Sylar

Great news. I think 13 eps is a good number too. Hoping we get another season or 2 afterwards as well. It doesnt really have many connected episodes but has a few arcs here and there so then again, the numbers shouldnt make a difference too much.

Norris

Lovely Episode. Nearly brought a tear to my eye... And Rosa's new love interest.. :drool:

Dante

Average bang
They just had to do a cliffhanger... When they still didn't know if there would be a sixth season.
They probably shot two different final scenes and edited the cliff hanger once they knew they had another season.

Sylar

Loved that ending. Holt is just too funny :lol:

Looking forward to the next season. I agree with @Dante they probably had 2 endings. Probably would have gone with the announcement he got it and ended it there all happy.
But now they can do what they do

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Holt being Commisioner would mean he wouldn’t be in the main office area though right? We need more Holt not less.

Sylar

Holt being Commisioner would mean he wouldn’t be in the main office area though right? We need more Holt not less.
Unless they plan to have eps or half eps outside of the main office (new location).
but what we need is more wunch, and Holt insulting her.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Binged watched with my wife over the past few months and now caught up. I can’t believe it had taken me so long to watch this! Such an easy watch and when then do go a little deeper to make a point, they do it well. Going to leave it a few before starting the new series.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Binged watched with my wife over the past few months and now caught up. I can’t believe it had taken me so long to watch this! Such an easy watch and when then do go a little deeper to make a point, they do it well. Going to leave it a few before starting the new series.
I liked how they handled the whole Rosa being bisexual storyline, and how it affected her relationship with her parents. It wasn't too heavy handed and was quite moving (and felt realistic)

Norris

Loved the first episode, although Holt didn't quite seem like himself.