Television Brooklyn Nine Nine

Sweet Square

For any fans of Chelsea Peretti(Gina) it's worth checking out her stand up. Also her appearances on comedy podcasts(Comedy Bang Bang and there's a great podcast of her interviewing Bill Burr.)

Amir

It's cute. It's hardly for me to rate comedy shows because I've found out they rarely make me laugh, but Brooklyn 99 gets a couple a episode so for me that's quite good. Certainly worth 20 minutes a week, anyway.

Love Andre Braugher, what a great role.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Captain Holt is possibly my favourite character on television at the moment. The character is written for and acted superbly... He has me in stitches at least once per episode.

HOT DAMN!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Because he is basically you.

Cina

Captain Holt is possibly my favourite character on television at the moment. The character is written for and acted superbly... He has me in stitches at least once per episode.

HOT DAMN!
He's great. His deadpan delivery is unbelievable.

I don't dislike any character in the show, well, Boyle can be a little annoying sometimes but that's about it. A very suitable replacement for Parks and Rec (although not as good, but the potential is there). Very rarely has a weak episode either.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
It's cute. It's hardly for me to rate comedy shows because I've found out they rarely make me laugh, but Brooklyn 99 gets a couple a episode so for me that's quite good. Certainly worth 20 minutes a week, anyway.

Love Andre Braugher, what a great role.

Fantastic character. There was a bit that had me in stitches, when someone dropped something heavy on his foot and he very nonchalantly says:

"I'm in an incredible amount of pain" - the delivery was amazing!

:lol:

Cina

"Captain"
"Captain"

"Captain"
"Captain"

:lol:

Sylar

Caught up on season 2. Love this show. As has been said throughout this thread, I dont dislike any of the characters. I know Andy S is either a love him or hate him kinda guy, But I think this show suits him. Really like this show and hope we get a season 3 and 4.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Just watched the first 4 episodes. It's not bad, but it's one of those comedies that I would enjoy if it happens to be on TV and I've got nothing to watch, like The Middle, New Girl, or Happy Endings when it was still on.

Sylar

I didnt even realise its started up again. Just catching up on the two episodes.

Dante

Average bang
Still love this show, although Boyle's sycophancy has got kind of weird rather than funny.

Sylar

The latest episode is one of my favs. The spat between Holt and Wuntch is quite funny, but didnt realise it was the penultimate episode. They went on a two month break for just three eps? what?

Sylar

Glad its back :) Anybody watch the season opener?

Cina

They need to bring Holt back. it just doesn't work as well without him in the precinct.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They need to bring Holt back. it just doesn't work as well without him in the precinct.
I'm pretty sure they will, his battle with Wunch has been going on for ages, he'll end up back in the 99.

Also I don't think the vulture is a good enough character to support a full time presence.

Cina

I'm pretty sure they will, his battle with Wunch has been going on for ages, he'll end up back in the 99.

Also I don't think the vulture is a good enough character to support a full time presence.
I can't even remember him or what his involvement was. Shows how forgettable he is.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I can't even remember him or what his involvement was. Shows how forgettable he is.
He was major crimes I think, so swept in and stole big cases after the hard work was done.

Then Amy went to interview with him when she was thinking about leaving but Jake convinced her to stay.

Sylar

I could see the vulture moving on end of next episode and somebody else come in. Wouldnt be surprised if they do that this season, new people showing how good a job Holt did.

Sylar

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. Shame its not seen by more people, Its the kind of humour I like though. Holt is fantastic especially his insults to Wunch.

diarm

Delighted to see Holt back. Partly because he is great, partly because it's time for them to be out solving cases again and partly because it will mean more Gina who is probably the funniest character in it lately.

Rosa is one of the biggest conundrums on TV for me. Some episodes I think she's gorgeous and other weeks I think she looks just like Podge and Rodge.

Trizy

Just got around to watching the few episodes out in new season (3) and it's just as good and hilarious :lol:

Sylar

Love the halloween episodes. Good one this year / season.

Cina

Halloween episode was great.

Holt makes me laugh with just about everything he says.