2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Baneofthegame

Problem is we don’t have anyone to challenge for his place, Mount is turning into DVB part two with injuries, Eriksen can’t beat players or go by anyone.

Idxomer

He plays like a child who's having a tantrum.

Ross Barkley may not be a better footballer overall but he is more talented than him.

Ekeke

He'd be the best player in the world with Mainoo's technical ability and and composure. Sadly he doesnt have those and he was frustrating again today

Andersons Dietician

For someone that tries as many risky passes as he does I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t just lifted that one over the keeper first time. Easiest finish out of all his choices given he isn’t the fastest or strongest. Sometimes just can’t wrap my head around his choices. Like the corner at the end, just take it hold it in the corner or pass to the many open players and just keep circulating it. Instead he tries to shoot from a stupid angle and just ends up in the keepers hands and starts an attack on us.

the_cliff

Has really bad football IQ doesn't he ?

There was a free kick we had on the right hand side far away from the box, I think it was the 87th minute, he decided to cross it in instead of keep it, sure enough Luton had a counter right away.

Then the corner.....

He's done this since he's joined the club, with every manager. I refuse to believe that none of Ole, ETH and Rangnick sat him down to speak to him about it. He's just a lost cause and will do this until he's done with football.

NZT-One

Bruno lacks composure for sure but I’m not really sure his natural talent is all that great either - especially for the front foot team we want to be. He creates chances and is a tireless runner but he’s not a true playmaker, he’s not a good dribbler, he doesn’t have low centre of gravity as an advantage and he has very little pace / isn’t a ball carrier. He’s not even very strong to make up for the latter. For the team he came to, he was very important but footballers like him and Rashford - they should not be our future unless we want to remain what we’ve been for this past decade.
Add to the list that more and more midfielders in the league noticed that he isn't really anything to note against the ball. He is weak and easy to take on. Obviously, that isn't something 1st priority when talking about the most creative player in the team but it adds up... With Rashford not offering too much and Bruno, that is already two players whose load somebody else has to take on his shoulders. Doesn't get easier for the team

Valencia Shin Crosses

Problem is we don’t have anyone to challenge for his place, Mount is turning into DVB part two with injuries, Eriksen can’t beat players or go by anyone.
Amad is sitting right there rotting on the bench for reasons unknown.

Also I'm tired of this "Bruno is our only source of creation" bullshit. Majority of everything we created today was from other players, and he is a shit finisher at this point in his career too. People just see a Statman Dave graphic on twitter with a bunch of "key passes" and assume he's dominating when the reality is you could replace him with plenty of other midfielders this year and we'd probably be better off.

Praying INEOS and the decision makers look to ship him off this summer. He still has a ton of name value that we'd get a good fee and it's the type of ruthless decision making we've failed to do in the past.

BorisManUtd

He’s played far too much the past few years. He needs a rest, but also some competition. I hope we get a chance to try Mount there when/if he comes back.

That said, I thought this was one of his worst ever games for us on the basis of just his play - leaving out any sort of discipline or theatrics.
:lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Wasteful at times. Garnacho the main culprit though.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
SAF would definitely hairdry the feck out of him for that awkward shot near 93rd minute.
I've got no idea what the feck that was.

Was as if he passed the ball back to their keeper and said "Here, have a counter, lads."

Pughnichi

The antithesis of Mainoo

Be more Mainoo

Just don’t think we become an elite team with him as a starter/captain.

Painful to admit but we’ve gotta look at city as the standard. Silva, Bernardo, Foden, De Bruyne…they all look after the ball and have top quality with it. As does Mainoo

he just not at that standard

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I've got no idea what the feck that was.

Was as if he passed the ball back to their keeper and said "Here, have a counter, lads."
:lol: Exactly.

He switched his football brain off completely. Erik could and should easily shout at them, from time to time.

Idxomer

For someone that tries as many risky passes as he does I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t just lifted that one over the keeper first time. Easiest finish out of all his choices given he isn’t the fastest or strongest. Sometimes just can’t wrap my head around his choices. Like the corner at the end, just take it hold it in the corner or pass to the many open players and just keep circulating it. Instead he tries to shoot from a stupid angle and just ends up in the keepers hands and starts an attack on us.
The whole sequence just summed him up.

He didn't even have the intention to slow things down till Amrabat came quickly for a short pass. He also had Mainoo open and refused to pass twice.

Dominos

How many attacks does this guy need to mess up, how many needless losses of possession before we accept he's a hindrance to our football.

He's in the running for the worst football IQ I've ever seen. Him giving the ball back to their keeper at the end just sums up his approach to football, completely brainless.

flameinthesun

Our captain giving the ball away by shooting when we could have kept it in the corner was peak Bruno. The guy's game intelligence is pretty poor. Another reason why we struggle to control games.

Alemar

Terrible performance. Absolute shambles, he needs to be benched vs Fulham

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He thrives on chaotic football. He doesn't give a toss about giving the other team the ball back and them getting a counter because in his mind he is probably thinking; "If we get this back, there is loads of space for us to counter back."

We can't indulge this shit anymore.

Red00012

It was never ever going to happen but Amad instead of Bruno would have been a decent call

Ole'sgunnarwin

I'm 100% Amad would do a better job. Wastes possession, chances. He was a top player a couple of years back. He's so poor now. That pass back to the keeper at the end when we just needed to waste a minute sums him up. Brainless

Aint gota Kalou

I don't get why he never gets a minute off when we are Infront. Sometimes we are crying out for a bit of composure and to slow the play down and he doesn't exactly offer that....

Dansk

I don't get it. For the first two years, he was by far our best player and one of the best in the Prem. Then he suddenly turned to shit and has stayed that way for the last long while. He's neither old nor injury-prone or unfit, and it's not as if we've switched to some new system that he's incompatible with. In fact, it seems like the captaincy broke him. Much like it appeared to do with Maguire.

Superunknown

Didn't realise he had scored so few league goals this season. Only 3. When he's contributing, I find his performances can tend to be more excusable. But, when was the last time he actually played well? He seems to have lots of these types of performances where he doesn't influence games or at least helps us to control them. He seems very wasteful.

RedStarUnited

I don't get why he never gets a minute off when we are Infront. Sometimes we are crying out for a bit of composure and to slow the play down and he doesn't exactly offer that....
Cos we have a coach who thinks “He can still get us something as he is so creative”.

A Pep or Klopp would have coached a lot of these silly habits out of him by now.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Poor performance today. Considering how chaotic the game was, we needed the Bruno who calmed the game down vs West Ham rather than the one who added to the chaos today.