Player agent: Mrp. PositionNumber
Squad Number: #8
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2026
Contract Option: Player Optional 1 Year
Date of Last Contract Extension: Apr 1, 2022
Outfitter: Nike​

crossy1686

career ending
Big season for Bruno. Probably going to be the captain, needs to start acting like a leader more on the pitch and needs to improve his numbers if he's going to drag us over the line for anything major. He can definitely do it.

KjaAnd

More of the same hopefully!

I know he can be frustrating at times, but how can anyone watch that video and not appreciate how important he is for us? He's by far our most creative player and with a clinical striker he would have had twice as many assists this year. Really looking forward to seeing him next season.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Big season for Bruno. Probably going to be the captain, needs to start acting like a leader more on the pitch and needs to improve his numbers if he's going to drag us over the line for anything major. He can definitely do it.
He fecking already does. :lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Is it gonna be Fernandes that plays deeper with Casemiro or Mount? I suppose we have the option of them interchanging quite a lot which will make opposition teams struggle with marking.

Trex

Is it gonna be Fernandes that plays deeper with Casemiro or Mount? I suppose we have the option of them interchanging quite a lot which will make opposition teams struggle with marking.
I guess it will be like when we played Casemiro as a lone pivot with Fred and Bruno as 8s. Both of them positioned in an advance role but when we needed an extra player dropping deep depending on the opponent press it was Bruno doing so. Fred was mainly playing as a second phase player, receiving the ball in between the lines, and pressing high alongside Bruno when out of possession.

NZT-One

Not his biggest fan personally but making him captain seems to be the most logical thing to do, even in my eyes. Good luck to him and maybe it help getting rid of some of the petulance here and there.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I know its preseason but the quality without him is very easy to see.

Crimson King

Not his biggest fan personally but making him captain seems to be the most logical thing to do, even in my eyes. Good luck to him and maybe it help getting rid of some of the petulance here and there.
:boring:

united for life

Captain Bruno! Was always going to happen after taking it from Maguire. Hope he can now lead us to glory days!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mount’s mobility and stamina levels should help alleviate a little from his usual 90 minutes of running everywhere and anywhere

RuudTom83

For me the biggest downside of playing Bruno on the right wing during big games is...he hates playing there!

Those are the times he throws his arms around and sulks...which I have no problem with, but the media love to crucify him for it.

Right wing just takes away the good parts of his game and doesn't seem to add anything.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
For me the biggest downside of playing Bruno on the right wing during big games is...he hates playing there!

Those are the times he throws his arms around and sulks...which I have no problem with, but the media love to crucify him for it.

Right wing just takes away the good parts of his game and doesn't seem to add anything.
He's been inconsistent there. He's had some good games where he shows that playing him on the right is a great tactical option to have, but he's also had some absolute shockers.

Today was in between. Wasn't particularly good out there but wasn't bad either. He did definitely improve in the final 30 minutes when he came more central though. The one thing I would have liked to see is he and Mount switch for a while during the game to see how that balance worked.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I like him on the right but we need a striker to attack the box for that to work. His crossing is mint, works hard, can keep possession reasonably well when close to the sideline. He's definitely more dangerous there than Antony, and works harder than Sancho.

Idxomer

I hate watching him on the right, I would prefer watching paint dry than seeing him try to control the ball and dribble there.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I’d like to know the tactical reasons behind ETH playing him in the right but the journalists are preoccupied with shit meaningless questions.

luke511

I feared Mount's transfer would force Bruno on the right more, it never works and disrupts the balance too much.

El Jefe

I’d like to know the tactical reasons behind ETH playing him in the right but the journalists are preoccupied with shit meaningless questions.
I think he had some really good games on the right last season in the brief period Wout looked serviceable as a 10 and Rashford was flying up front.

The issue is Mount was a ghost last night offensively and Rashford ever since his purple patch has been abject as a No.9.

It also seemed like yesterday he was rooted to the touchline more than I've ever seen when he's been deployed wide. Bruno on the touchline against a speedy fullback is guaranteed to be terrible but drifting off the right into central areas I think he can be impactful.

poleglass red

with an attacking full back, him on the right doesn't work, he lets the full back attack at will without tracking back. We can get away with that against defensive teams but good attacking teams will hurt us down that flank.

The United

When he drifted more inside, he and the team got better, but obviously, our right wing was toothless. I hate to see him on the right side, especially against good teams. It is not his position at all, and playing him there didn't help. ETH might as well drop him to the bench completely instead of trying to shoehorn two No. 10s like that somehow.

matys

I don't know if he has an assist bonus in his contract, but if he does, his teammates are robbing him week in week out