2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

BerryBerryShrew

One of his worst displays for us. Mount was poor, but Bruno should have been hooked for Eriksen.

Idxomer

Bad performance, but expected when the rest of the team plays like this.

He's rarely the one good performance in a sea of shit.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Invisible, don’t even think I noticed him whinging which tells you how bad it is.

PSV

One of the few that didn't look out of it in the first half and decisive in the second. Decent game.

E-mal

Should of been taken off instead of Mount in my opinion.
Really? You reckon Mount would have made that pass to AWB with how he was doing his best Lingard impression?
Bruno was very poor but Mount was very very bad.

Lecland07

I thought he was pretty poor. Rushed a lot of things, particularly in the second half.

He does create eventually, though, but he needs to be calmer in possession if we are ever going to dominate teams.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Probably the worst he’s ever played. Barely in the game and the few times he was just messed everything up apart from on the goal. Disappointed me today.
Doubt it. And if I had a dollar for every time I’ve read this on here!

Woodzy

I think by now we understand Bruno as a player, moments of brilliance generally combined with a mixed bag of a performance sums him up. The thing is, it usually works out for us, but combining him with a player like Mount is suicide.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bruno was not at his best tonight, yet still opened up Wolves for our goal. For me, the most troubling thing was that he looked better once Mount was off the pitch. What does that say about what seems to be our first choice midfield three? :nervous:

Baneofthegame

Really? You reckon Mount would have made that pass to AWB with how he was doing his best Lingard impression?
Bruno was very poor but Mount was very very bad.
Clipped a short ball over a defender? Yes.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Average Fernandes performance.

Superunknown

I thought it was a typical Bruno-type of performance. Largely forgettable, and then does something special which led to the goal. He can get away with that. He is the only one that can get away with that.

Zoo

Doubt it. And if I had a dollar for every time I’ve read this on here!
Even when very erratic he’s always involved. Today he was almost non-existent. First game cobwebs hopefully.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
See he "assisted" Wan Bissaka once Mount came off. This is the problem, he should be playing the free role ahead of midfield duo. He runs a lot but has no positional discipline, too easy to bypass and poor at tackling.

He is a #10. Ocassionally right midfielder. We should never push him deeper to midfield.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Not at it tonight like the majority of our players but still provided some typical Bruno through balls that our forwards should've done better with and no surprise he created our best chance of the game that resulted in a goal.

CallyRed

Such a frustrating player. Plays like shit for most of the game but has a moment which creates a match winning goal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The positive is that he can’t possibly play any worse than that next week.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Typical Bruno performance. You either rate it or you don’t. I think it has limitations. I don’t see how you control possession regularly with the general performances Bruno gives.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not a fan to be honest. I don’t think his play style suits a team wanting to win big trophies

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He played a couple of good passes, one of which lead to a goal. That's about it.

Still not as bad as Mount and Casemiro though. Midfield disaster today.

Djemba-Djemba

He was rotten for 99% of the game then plays a lovely ball through to AWB to set up the winner.

That is what you get with Bruno, even when he's having a disastrous game he can still produce moments of top quality.

MDFC Manager

See he "assisted" Wan Bissaka once Mount came off. This is the problem, he should be playing the free role ahead of midfield duo. He runs a lot but has no positional discipline, too easy to bypass and poor at tackling.

He is a #10. Ocassionally right midfielder. We should never push him deeper to midfield.
Indeed. I don't know how we're going to make it work with him and Mount. Will get much worse when Cacemiro inevitably misses games.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He was really shit, like Liverpool 7-0 shit