Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Are we getting a better version of Ander Herrera?
With a huge goal threat and has the ability to play as the #10. I'd say he's very different to Herrera on the ball but does share similarities off the ball.

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Very likely. Selling Fernandes puts Sporting in a very bad spot as Fernandes is their by far best player as well as captain and they are having a terrible season with fans in uproar. I'd guess they posted the details to showcase they got a great deal.
In a way, but it is mandatory for Portuguese clubs that are in the stock exchange to disclose their deals, as it has impact on the market.
What varies is how things are worded, when it's an awfull deal clubs tend to embellish it (like adding how much they saved from the sold player wages and stuff like that).

On this case, since financial aside, it's a nightmare they are already expecting backlash for the even worse results incoming, so they might as well show every single € gained.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think for us to make the top 4, it will come down to how Fernandes and Pogba are deployed in midfield. I feel a change to 4-3-3 with both as creative #8s, especially against the lesser teams would be the way forward.

TRUERED89

I think for us to make the top 4, it will come down to how Fernandes and Pogba are deployed in midfield. I feel a change to 4-3-3 with both as creative #8s, especially against the lesser teams would be the way forward.
It could work well with McT behind them.

VanGaalyTime

Not sure if this has been linked yet, but if you have 10 minutes, check out 100 of his best passes: - brilliant video showcasing his creativity and vision.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
No. Hes totally different to herrera.
From what I'm reading, presses and harries players off the ball, even though he's a no.10 works from box to box. Off the ball, he's quite similar. I seem to remember Herrera also having decent link up play and creating a few chances, hence me saying a better version. He's fundamentally a different player but they share certain traits imo

klayton88

Not sure if this has been linked yet, but if you have 10 minutes, check out 100 of his best passes: - brilliant video showcasing his creativity and vision.
I gave up on watching highlight videos when Falcao broke my heart.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
fecking hell I just clicked into this thread and it loaded at a few pages back - my god people are obsessed with Lingard.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He is a sand wedge on two legs. His assist numbers would be sky high is he had better finishers.

Eleven-Eighteen

So our strongest staring XI is -

De Gea
AWB-Maguire-Lindelof-Shaw/ Williams
Bruno-Fred-McTom-Pogba
Rashford-Martial

?

James to play when we need pace.
Mata to replace a midfielder in cup games
(hopefully) Lingard, Pereria - solely in EL, FA against borderline non-league teams

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Refrained from watching things like this before we signed him, but wow... what a player! if we can even get half of this from him, he will be a huge improvement. The only player who has this in him is Pogba.

el3mel

I said that previously they are guaranteed to get at least 65m out of this deal. They won't get the other 15m though as they are impossible to achieve. That's close to what they wanted from the start anyway so it's a win win for them, and of course we also got a good player so no complaints other than we could have done this much earlier in the window.

ash_86

So really they got some good money. What's the point in these add ons since they're so achievable?

1 mill for putting on a kit, 1 mill for celebrating a goal
That's 10m euros as easy add-ons. The rest 15m is the ones that are hard to achieve. If he achieves them then he's worth the extra money we pay.

Ibi Dreams

The one about him making 25 starts for the club is really strange. He's signing for 5+ years, something will have gone horribly, horribly wrong if he does not make 25 starts for us. He should be capping that one by the end of this season alone

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Martial, Rashford, and James will love this guy.

OverratedOpinion

So really they got some good money. What's the point in these add ons since they're so achievable?

1 mill for putting on a kit, 1 mill for celebrating a goal
I would imagine it is a combination of two things. Firstly it acts as de facto amortisation in a deal where the selling club wanted money up front and secondly the buying club want to play down the fee as much as possible to the press for obvious reasons.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Bruno is an attacking midfielder. Has no impact on Fred unless he's converted to a deeper CM which based on reports wouldn't make sense.
If Pogba ever comes back, playing 4-3-3 with Bruno, Pogba and Fred in the midfield would be nice. Sick of this stupid 4-2-3-1 personally

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The one about him making 25 starts for the club is really strange. He's signing for 5+ years, something will have gone horribly, horribly wrong if he does not make 25 starts for us. He should be capping that one by the end of this season alone
It's just a way of us giving them more money, but at a later date.

25 appearances will take him 6 months approx. Why give it all up front if you don't have too.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
£70k a week plus bonuses..

That’s most likely NET, which would put it around 140k pw gross, which is in line with what’s been reported earlier.

it’s either that or we’ve looked around at how much more we’re paying than everyone else bar Barca for this squad of players. The sheer amount we’ve wasted over the past 7 years has been obscene.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It's just a way of us giving them more money, but at a later date.

25 appearances will take him 6 months approx. Why give it all up front if you don't have too.
Yeah, it's easily achievable, if everything goes well, but provides some insurance against flops. Not sure if fecking Sanchez made 25 appearances for us in his 1.5 useless years with us