Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavelinaJolie

Yeah let him play the game. Whatever. Chances of an injury aren't exactly high and if he gets injured then Sporting are the ones paying him through his rehab, not Utd. Just means looking at an alternative target or waiting

LonelyFire

Yeah let him play the game. Whatever. Chances of an injury aren't exactly high and if he gets injured then Sporting are the ones paying him through his rehab, not Utd. Just means looking at an alternative target or waiting
You don’t let an asset of that value play in a game if you are looking to purchase - it’s utter madness. Don’t fool yourself into thinking there is an alternative lined up - it’s going to be him or nothing.

Zed 101

Seems very risky to agree a deal and then let him play another game for Sporting, especially a derby when tackles are much more likely to be flying in. :nervous:
there is a difference between agreeing a price and sealing the deal, deal in principal only

DavelinaJolie

You don’t let an asset of that value play in a game if you are looking to purchase - it’s utter madness. Don’t fool yourself into thinking there is an alternative lined up - it’s going to be him or nothing.
I guess I'm just not that bothered at this point in the season, nothing is going to change. For as daft as Utds structure is, I still think they'll have alternatives scouted, the issue will be whether they can operate that quickly, which previous evidence suggests, they can't.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good deal. He is travelling over after game tonight, and will be in stand at Anfield on Sunday. Hope he gets through the game tonight injury free.
Where are you getting this from?

Josep Dowling

If we end up paying 60M people will end up saying we overpaid and say Woodward is terrible at doing business..
I think the main issue for most fans is we end up paying the asking price even after negotiations take weeks rather than days. Either pay up or walk away. Sporting aren't going to budge unless there is some form of clause in his contract to leave, which there isn't.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
£43m with £17m in add ons would be a reasonable price.
It is for the best Portuguese league player from last 2-3 seasons going by Sporting fans here. Hopefully those 17 million add ons are not simple ones that are based on matches and national team caps.

Alemar

If he plays tonight he misses Liverpool game, yet that’s where we need him badly...

Bestietom

Where are you getting this from?
SSN. They reported that he would definitely play tonight and then fly over after the game and hope to be in the stand for game on Sunday. Go to Skysports latest transfer news and you will see it.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If he plays tonight he misses Liverpool game, yet that’s where we need him badly...
Even if a deal is announced right now and he doesn't play for Sporting, there's no way he would have played on Sunday. He would have had no training sessions with the team.

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Why? Do you think he will stay or come later in the window?
Sporting's president has been through alot of pressure, because of poor decisions and management.
Selling our best player in the winter market is an awful decision and passes the message that this season goal's are forfeited.

And even financially it's hard to know if it's a good call, considering the Euro 2020 is coming and that can boost his value.

So i hope/dont think he's leaving on this market.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/11910586/spb-cotterill-on-bruno-ooyala-fri-1000-mxf

Cotterill says he might travel after today's game. In other video he said about the fee.
SSN. They reported that he would definitely play tonight and then fly over after the game and hope to be in the stand for game on Sunday. Go to Skysports latest transfer news and you will see it.
Cheers.

So is this actual information or is he just reporting what he's reading? There seems to be some really conflicting reports right now.

I suspect after the Benfica game it'll all become clearer. If he flies straight over then great, but I have a feeling this'll go a few days longer yet.

I don't believe the sky reports as the info hasn't come anywhere else.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Cheers.

So is this actual information or is he just reporting what he's reading? There seems to be some really conflicting reports right now.

I suspect after the Benfica game it'll all become clearer. If he flies straight over then great, but I have a feeling this'll go a few days longer yet.

I don't believe the sky reports as the info hasn't come anywhere else.
He is in Lisbon if that helps :D

joedirt87

I doubt he would of played against Liverpool anyways, unless this thing had been sown up on Monday or the previous week.

Status
Not open for further replies.