Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

If the club doesnt want to gamble close to 70 million on this guy, we should at least go after a player like buendia during this window who would likely cost about half of that price.

If Woodward and judge end up dragging this transfer saga out til the end of the window with nobody signed then I hope fans start to be more vocal in and outside of every match at old Trafford of not accepting how the club is being run.

HJ12

I agree but the problem is who can we get this month? I’d take Grealish but unsure how realistic that transfer is. Also if Villa go down he should be a lot cheaper.
I would like to think that our world class scouting department and top notch negotiators would've had back-up plans, but I have no idea of who those players could be!
Agree, Grealish could make more sense in the summer if Villa are relegated, but I think we should be getting him in then anyway, regardless of who we bring in this month as our squad is so thin on quality in the middle.

Eplel

I agree but the problem is who can we get this month? I’d take Grealish but unsure how realistic that transfer is. Also if Villa go down he should be a lot cheaper.
For the creative department, I'd go for Ziyech.

rizx

So guys, should we expect a white Peugeot taxi to arrive at the pitch before the first whistle, and Bruno inside of it?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
With Rashford out for a while now, we should be desperate to complete this as soon as possible. Such a key period, we need him in to cover the absences of Pogba and Rashford, or at least fill in a bit.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
With rashford now injured for weeks we need to just swallow our pride and get the job done. We are desperately lacking in quality.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It is, I agree. I mean, what are the facts? We’re trying to sign Bruno Fernandes. Anything past that is anyone’s guess, so it’s just wasted energy.
Unless your work for United management. United trying to sign Bruno F. is is a guess also, if you're dismissing medias as credible source.

beingshe7don

It's sad but as a United fan, I feel things won't change until we really hit rock bottom. Hoping we lose couple more games and Ole gets fired. Before you guys say that it's not Ole's fault. His decision of not having people replaced despite losing people last Jan and summer and obviously his tactical intelligence is no where to be found. Any manager who believed that we were strong enough in midfield is just a joke of a manager.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Unless your work for United management. United trying to sign Bruno F. is is a guess also, if you're dismissing medias as credible source.
I mean, I assume we are due to Ole’s press conferences.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
It's sad but as a United fan, I feel things won't change until we really hit rock bottom. Hoping we lose couple more games and Ole gets fired. Before you guys say that it's not Ole's fault. His decision of not having people replaced despite losing people last Jan and summer and obviously his tactical intelligence is no where to be found. Any manager who believed that we were strong enough in midfield is just a joke of a manager.
Yeah,sure,Ole wanted to go into the season with a depleted squad. But,hey,lets not question the owners here.
Jfc.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
What a disgrace of a 'fan' you are. Hoping we lose. Wtf!

beingshe7don

Yeah,sure,Ole wanted to go into the season with a depleted squad. But,hey,lets not question the owners here.
Jfc.
The guy keeps backing the owners himself. He's a puppet of Ed and keeps defending them. If you can't say anything against them, don't treat the fans as idiots and say that it was his decision not to buy anyone and the money is at his disposal to use.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The guy keeps backing the owners himself. He's a puppet of Ed and keeps defending them. If you can't say anything against them, don't treat the fans as idiots and say that it was his decision not to buy anyone and the money is at his disposal to use.
You seriously are that naive?

Paul778

Are you really sure it's Oles decision? If the board doesn't back the manager in the end they leave.

Of course Ole wants better players. Everyone does. He can't say publically the truth which is that he either caanot attract the players he wants or the board just can't get the signings done.

Top teams get the deal done before the window and announce they as soon as the window opens. Utd... Well i just need to mention Fellani to outline how bad our recruitment structure is.

Two thirds of the way through the window and the usual rubbish going on

RyRy11

How did you make it out the newbies? Extremely poor take. I’m sure Ole turned down Messi as well right?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Badly have to sign him now with Rashford out for a couple of months.

Season is basically a write off. Maybe win the Europa if we get lucky or Greenwood steps up big time.

arthurka

That list is out of date now though. Hernandez went to Bayern for £80m, we brought Maguire for £80m. Chelsea purchased Pulisic for £57m when he wasn’t even getting games for Dortmund.
Doesn't change anything.. 70m is still top 20 signing.

Lee565

Woodward should have kept his mouth shut when he began taking over footballing duties and came out with that dumbass quote that we can do things in the transfer market that no other club can do, it's no wonder clubs try to take us for mugs.

beingshe7don

What a disgrace of a 'fan' you are. Hoping we lose. Wtf!
Like I said, the saga of shittiness will continue until we hit rock bottom. I rather hit rock bottom now until we spend the next 10 years fishing for a title and sink into oblivion. Can't you see we've become so mediocre in our mentality and expectation. Old Trafford is no longer the theatre of dreams.... We are finished and as a FAN, I want us to succeed in the longer run..... winning today just builds false expectations when the foundation is based on a swamp

beingshe7don

How did you make it out the newbies? Extremely poor take. I’m sure Ole turned down Messi as well right?
Slow Clap.... You guys are just delusional and keep buying into the bullshit that's being served by Ed, Ole and the Glazers.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His control seems fine enough for me - you dont need to be a Zidane or Messi to be a good AM. Lampard and Scholes scored tons without being good dribblers.
Scholes was an exceptional all round footballer. He's technique, passing ability and playmaking/vision was on of the best of the era he wasn't belonged to.

Lampard is a more apt comparison but again a superb all round footballer, with underrated CM attributes. And again his goal scoring prowess was at the very highest level whereas Fernandes is sin a relatively weak league. I feel attributes like dribbling, passing etc are easier to have fath in, when talking about translating from a low to high level. Fernandes may reproduce it of course but is just harder to have faith in that, for me.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If Ed fails to deliver this then he needs to start thinking to himself whether he’s competent with his job or no.

PoTMS

He'll make no difference. You can't polish the turd that is Manchester United at the moment.

Snafu17

With Rashford out we probably need him urgently and need him to hit the ground running immediately. It's hard to expect either to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.