Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

He said exactly the same for Maguire and AWB. Days later an agreement was reached for both. This i reckon will go the same way

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Just sign him for christs sake.

Going have to be sectioned, again, with the rate this is happening.

Rocknrolla69er

Perfectly summed up.

We cannot go into another season talking about a rebuild. Ole would have been in the job 18 months by then.

The time to talk it over, I do not think we will make the signings fans think we would. We need 5 players we will end up getting 2 max in the summer.

Action must be taken against the board im afraid.
Why only if this signing isnt made

The board needs sorting out now theyve fecked up more than enough

Why hasnt Lukaku still been replaced, that was last summer
Why hasnt Herrera and Fellaini been replaced or a right winger signed

Why do we need to wait to see if this signings doomed

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If we get through this window having lost Young to Inter, Rashford getting injured and finding ourselves just 3 points off top 4, and we haven't done anything to capitalise - it just shows the zero fecks our board gives.

romufc

It feels as if the longer this drags the less likely it is to happen.
Why should Ole keep backing Ed when he has clearly let him down here.

The same old thing is going to happen, failure from the Owners and Ed will result in fans turning against the manager.

Ole has his fair share of blame, but from this it is quite clear Ed is not backing him at all.

We all blame Ole for selling Lukaku and not replacing Herrera. In reality, Ed would have said you can have Maguire, but Lukaku has to go.

With no backing, how can Ole to be blamed here?

gica_7

It feels as if the longer this drags the less likely it is to happen.
Why should Ole keep backing Ed when he has clearly let him down here.

The same old thing is going to happen, failure from the Owners and Ed will result in fans turning against the manager.

Ole has his fair share of blame, but from this it is quite clear Ed is not backing him at all.

We all blame Ole for selling Lukaku and not replacing Herrera. In reality, Ed would have said you can have Maguire, but Lukaku has to go.

With no backing, how can Ole to be blamed here?
Of course Ole will keep backing Ed. One of the few reasons why he still has the jon is exactly this.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Seems to be the way we do transfers now. Endless and pointless negotiations. Stone practically word for word the same article on Maguire last Summer:

romufc

Why only if this signing isnt made

The board needs sorting out now theyve fecked up more than enough

Why hasnt Lukaku still been replaced, that was last summer
Why hasnt Herrera and Fellaini been replaced or a right winger signed

Why do we need to wait to see if this signings doomed
Not only this signing, any signing.

Looking at this situation, my opinion is that Lukaku was replaced by a CB in Maguire. Why else didnt we get the Maguire deal earlier and had to wait until Lukaku was agreed?

Fellaini was replaced by the emergence of McTominay.

Herrera is not replaced.

It seems to get clearer that Ed is not going to spend money and Ole is taking the brunt of it.

He needs to come out and voice his concerns.

mewnew11

He said exactly the same for Maguire and AWB. Days later an agreement was reached for both. This i reckon will go the same way
But thats because they were english players. I am not sure if Ole gets hard ons with Non UK players

Judas

Open to offers
We are the most exhausting top club in the world.

I don't get how we're not more desperate than we appear to be? Who are we trying to impress by carrying on with whatever is left of our squad.

dove

@sistoney67: Fair to say all sides in agreement that Bruno Fernandes deal as it stands will not be agreed. Needs Sporting to either lower their demands or United to increase what they are offering.

No shit :lol: It would have already been agreed otherwise.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So both clubs agreed to disagree? I bet that they are posting on the caf.

redshaw

Probably go down to near the end with hopefully SCP lowering their demands a little. ~60 million euro seems about right. I don't see us stretching to 70 million euro.

fergiesarmy1

But thats because they were english players. I am not sure if Ole gets hard ons with Non UK players
Plenty of reasons for people to knock Ole but are we now calling a Norwegian legend xenophobic because his 3 summer transfers happened to be British while he has clearly tried to sign a fellow Norwegian and now a Portuguese player?

Teja

Probably go down to near the end with hopefully SCP lowering their demands a little. ~60 million euro seems about right. I don't see us stretching to 70 million euro.
Think so as well. All our transfers are this tiring drama where we endlessly negotiate and just pay what the other side wants us to pay in the end. Sporting said 65M, we'll probably sign him for 60M or whatever.

dev1l

Plenty of reasons for people to knock Ole but are we now calling a Norwegian legend xenophobic because his 3 summer transfers happened to be British while he has clearly tried to sign a fellow Norwegian and now a Portuguese player?
This Brexit team fable is competing with Keane - Haaland conspiracy for the most nonsensical theory over here

mewnew11

Who called him Xenophobic?

Dante

Average bang
He tried to sign Dybala and Eriksen. Both refused at the negotiation stage. De Ligt turned us down before that stage.

If I go clubbing for 10 weekends in a row and hit on every women I see, but only get lucky with three fat ones - that doesn't mean I only fancy fat birds. It's more a reflection on the women who rejected me.

gica_7

Mister PR Ole will also talking about the rebuild happening without buying in the next two windows. And some will still believe him.
Ole might not be half frustrated as most of the people on this forum. He is being payed a huge amount in a club that he should have never been appointed.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He tried to sign Dybala, De Ligt and Eriksen. All refused.

If I go clubbing for 10 weekends in a row and hit on every women I see, but only get lucky with three fat ones - that doesn't mean I only fancy fat birds. It's more a reflection on the women who rejected me.
So the problem is with them for rejecting you because you’re such a catch?

That’s Utd in its present state right there; we think we’re still George Clooney but we’re nearer George Takei

Dante

Average bang
So the problem is with them for rejecting you because you’re such a catch?

That’s Utd in its present state right there; we think we’re still George Clooney but we’re nearer George Takei
Obviously. It's a two way street.

United wanted non-British players. But the ones we targetted didn't want us back.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
I bet that gobsh1te Mark Goldbridge is having kittens.
Bad enough listening to him and his views anytime but didnt he grow up a Nottingham Forest Season Tkt holder, going with his dad....just the worst kind if United supporter

Last edited:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I reiterate that it's Bruno who should force the issue with Sporting.
If not they'll have a really disgruntled player in their ranks.

Handré1990

He tried to sign Dybala and Eriksen. Both refused at the negotiation stage. De Ligt turned us down before that stage.

:lol:

fps

This isnt happening, get Woodward out of our club.
Because of some player no one else wants who is massively overpriced? Are you serious?

There are many reasons to want him out, this isn’t one of them, we clearly don’t want him, it’s like settling for a partner.

0le

I bet that gobsh1te Mark Goldbridge is having kittens.
Such a random reaction.

Bad enough listening to him and his views anytime but didnt he grew up a Nottingham Forest Season Tkt holder, going with his dad....just the worst kind if United supporter
Giggs played for man city youth team. Guess he isn't a United legend then right?

You guys really need to stop directing your anger at fan channels or other social media platforms like reddit, and actually direct it at the owners who are, in part, responsible for the mess we find ourselves in.

Bulldog United

The important thing is Fernandes wants the move and is pushing for it. Sporting will have to compromise on the fee, because it is not realistic to shatter the life ambitions of a world class footballer. His performances will suffer if they hold him hostage.

justboy68

All this time haggling over the deal is valuable time that could have been spent letting Bruno settle in and get ready for the tough season run in, if we just get it done sooner. Just silly management from the board with top 4 up for grabs and all the CL/sponsorship dosh that brings with it.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!

You might not be so good looking as you think ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.