g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

theklr

This is slightly worrying, but I hold hope it's just a tactic.
I almost wish it were true because the pressure on the club would be so gargantuan that Ed would need to go.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Hang on... So Barca are going to pay out a lot of money for a player, just to loan him to another club as part of a deal for yet another player?

Does anyone actually see the logic in that? This is, in my opinion, utter rubbish being put out to try and scare United into speeding things up, or upping our bid. I really can't see why Barca would buy a player they don't really need just to include him in a deal for another player?

spiriticon

Feel sorry for the lad he should have jumped ship like the rest of them when fans stormed the dressing room.

Would like to have seen him at Old Trafford to bolster the squad but it’s been dragged out so long there if possibly no truth in it at all.

Here’s hoping thou
Hmm. So apparently he did want out 2 years ago O_o. How is he still there?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44489158

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If we don't sign anyone then I expect the club to feed us with BS about the imminent arrival of a DOF (a top level one not the Fletchers and the Jordis) + Maddison & Sancho.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Hang on... So Barca are going to pay out a lot of money for a player, just to loan him to another club as part of a deal for yet another player?

Does anyone actually see the logic in that? This is, in my opinion, utter rubbish being put out to try and scare United into speeding things up, or upping our bid. I really can't see why Barca would buy a player they don't really need just to include him in a deal for another player?
Suddenly reminds me of the time when we signed Kleberson, people said he was supposed to be friend of Ronaldinho and that's why we bought him for, to convince Ronaldhino to come and help him to settle etc. Needless to say, we failed to buy Ronaldinho at the end, and Kleberson also becomes a flop too.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Woodward is going to be too scared to turn up to another game. Hahahaha

Rolaholic

Scenes when he becomes one of the best playmakers in Europe at Barca as we drop 120m on James Maddison

gr3yham3

Scenes when he becomes one of the best playmakers in Europe at Barca as we drop 120m on James Maddison
If this happens, the 75000 people in Old Trafford will be screaming for Woodward's and the Glazers' heads this weekend. Bloody wankers. Words won't be able to describe how most of us would feel. What in the feck have we got ourselves into? Who would want to come in to manage us next time once Ole inevitably is asked to leave with this shithouse of a squad?

And I think your scenes are too nice. Imagine the scenes when we drop 200k a week to tie Jesse on a new 5 year deal.

Redcy

Oh this would be hilarious if he goes on loan to Valencia. This place will go into meltdown

SpyLuke10

Poor Bruno. He wanted the move for over a year and he’s still stuck in Portugal. Poor showing from Sporting who has been playing hard ball and not granting his move but I can understand he’s their biggest asset
poor showing from united for not paying up.

Redcy

Yep, they think we are just playing hardball but we aren't even playing the same game :lol:
Reminds me of my monopoly tactics.
“Give me Mayfair and £500 for Pall mall.” , “No”.... later “I’ll take that deal”, “it’s now Mayfair and £2k”, “ok”, “and all the stations”

Alabaster Codify7

There we go then, game set match and season well and truly over. We won't be switching targets meaning we enter the tail-end of the season with the worst squad we've had in years and no reinforcements.

The club have thrown the towel in on yet another season in January, and have sold Ole and the fans down the river.

onemanarmy

Scenes when Berge and Fernandes move to Valencia and Sheffield Utd, while we are without Matic, McTominay and Pogba this weekend, fielding a mid 2 of Pereira and Fred. We'll get trashed, and rightly so.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: if he joins Valencia/Barca :lol:

Watch us brief the press "we were never interested, just agent noise"

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Why would Bruno want to go and play for Valencia over us? I know it’s on loan but still. He isn’t going to appreciate being farmed around like that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why would Bruno want to go and play for Valencia over us? I know it’s on loan but still. He isn’t going to appreciate being farmed around like that.
Why not? He would still joining a better club and a better league for 6 months with more to play for, before joining a European giant.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
MD and Sport are both citing the original report from Super Deporte and not from their own information.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think it's quite obvious that United will drop more money on Maddison,maybe even Grealish,that they're willing to on Fernandes.

Bestietom

The club would still have a debt. All they would gain is they wouldn't have to pay his wages. I Think it is all only playing us, so as we pay up.

AneRu

Yep, they think we are just playing hardball but we aren't even playing the same game :lol:
Very soon no club or player is going to entertain Woodward and Judge's advances on transfer negotiations, we are losing credibility as a footballing institution at an alarming rate. Even Liverpool at their worst didn't descend to such comical levels.

For all the talk of January not being a good window to do business in well Sander Berge and Bruno Fernandes are moving for manageable sums and both would have improved us. It seems as if United arent even trying, that's why Ole came up with that 'wasted question' and the Sanchez line, he is delusioned too with the apparent unwillingness to strengthen.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Because we've shown we clearly don't fancy him enough. We've messed him around all window, low balled the club with stupid offers.

Sporting have probably said screw you and let Valencia have him for less.

Snafu17

Why would Barca pay 50 million for a 25 year old that they would then loan out.

Snafu17

Because we've shown we clearly don't fancy him enough. We've messed him around all window, low balled the club with stupid offers.

Sporting have probably said screw you and let Valencia have him for less.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. You don't hold grudges over multiple millions of euros, they're not idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.