Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Ignore the flight tracking lads, it’s a hoax. The only way to finding out whether this deal is any closer will be whether he trains with Sporting today

Rooney24

picture of Bruno in a United shirt looking like he's doing media work has just appeared on my feed..

probably shopped but my heart skipped a beat!
This one? Apparently it was doing the rounds in the summer.

Judas

Open to offers
Dragging a bit innit. Was really hoping when it went mad on Friday that this one might be a bit different and be done in a day or two.

I think it'll get done eventually, but refreshing like mad is a bit tedious now.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
From the sky profile on him, this is excellent if it translates to the PL.

Defensive strength? Tick - Fernandes can put his foot in too. He has won 111 duels this season, the fifth-highest total in Portugal's top flight, and his 12 recoveries in the opposition's attacking third ranks tied-fourth.

meamth

The perfect piece of a puzzle to play fast counter attacking football at Anfield.

We need him on Sunday.

Strelok

The 7 stages of the transfer cycle
Rumours
Denial
Acceptance
Preparing
Firming up
Negotiation
Flight tracking
Anger

Ok maybe there are 8 or have I missed any crucial stages?
You forgot the "Feck him, don't need him, we're fine" I think.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Poor sod. 82 pages since Friday.

Talk about high expectations. The moment his first freekick fly into Row Z, I can see 50% of the Caf declaring him a complete flop after one match.

He doesnt stand a chance.

theklr

In the time it has taken us to prepare and firm up a bid, Spurs have been linked with, made a loan bid for, had the loan bid accepted for another Fernandes with an option to buy.
It's a totally different thing to loan a player with an option to buy, then buying for £60 million. Be serious now.

EDIT: By that i mean that the risk and money involved is far less.

Last edited:

theklr

Too late for him to play against Liverpool? I think we need him
In no shape or form should we put him on against Liverpool.

You want his first match with the team and his first match in Premier League to be against the undisputed best team of the season?

That would do wonders for his self-esteem, im sure. Not to mention our chances of getting a result.

Even playing Pereira or Mata would be far better than that.

Alemar

From the looks of it, we will need to cope without Bruno against Wolves tonight...

EngimaMK

In no shape or form should we put him on against Liverpool.

You want his first match with the team and his first match in Premier League to be against the undisputed best team of the season?

That would do wonders for his self-esteem, im sure. Not to mention our chances of getting a result.

Even playing Pereira or Mata would be far better than that.
Agreed. If really rather he didn't play IF we do sign him. So much pressure that the slightest mistake will be pounced upon.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Can you bet on him staying? Would be a great value I think
Nope, but agree. I’d lay it too. Feels like Sky thinks there is value in keeping the book open and keep receiving bets at shorter and shorter odds.

EngimaMK

I reckon the ideal for me would be announcing before the Liverpool game and playing afterwards.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Can you imagine if we don't sign this player :lol:

NoneBmStore

Can you imagine if we don't sign this player :lol:
Yes, quite easily. Kinda the same way we never signed Schneider, Gaitan, Stroootman etc. it’s not hard to imagine any given club signing a player that “they’re linked with” according to all sorts of advertise-selling news outlets.

KennyBurner

No fair market value phase?
My favorite part after anger. I love arguing whether or not were being scammed. I havent managed to do that this time because we need him more than anything. Its insane how we started the season with Jesse as our main creator. 10 years from now I look forward to the documentary on how we entered a season with a player on 0 G/A as our main playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.