Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
What annoys me about this club is we seem incapable of assessing fair value for players in relation to the market and the individual circumstances. What they’re asking for isn’t extortion, for a player of his importance to the team and his numbers compared to other players throughout Europe it’s more than fair. So fecking pay it.
Yep exactly, it's bizarre. It's seems like piss taking in a way and trying to be clever, but its just ignorant and far from logical.

ShinjiNinja26

This club is run by a bunch of clowns! If this deal falls through due to us haggling over the price when we’re clearly desperate for midfielders then there really is no hope.

This clubs going nowhere until someone competent with the ambition to return us to the top takes us over and isn’t worried what it costs to do so.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Odds on for the no.16 shirt, it has a great history in centre midfield.
For me 16 has to always be a defensive minded player, can't envisage anything else after decades of Keane and Carrick. And the number is already occupied so don't think the odds are great.

Taking Scholes's number for a player that scores and assists is just fitting for me, especially now that Young is gone.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Obviously a fantastic finisher, but there were many instances were a team mate was in a better position than him. Does he have vision to pick them out or does he always go for the shot?
He has almost as many assists as he does goals so yeah, I'd say he has the vision

What annoys me about this club is we seem incapable of assessing fair value for players in relation to the market and the individual circumstances. What they’re asking for isn’t extortion, for a player of his importance to the team and his numbers compared to other players throughout Europe it’s more than fair. So fecking pay it.
Agreed. Wouldn't surprise me if we pull out of the deal because of a difference of 5m, Woody boasts of how ruthless a negotiator he is and Bruno goes to Spurs and knocks in 15 goals and 15 assists in his first season.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
This club is run by a bunch of clowns! If this deal falls through due to us haggling over the price when we’re clearly desperate for midfielders then there really is no hope.

This clubs going nowhere until someone competent with the ambition to return us to the top takes us over and isn’t worried what it costs to do so.
Wow such an original post.

What’s with all this drama? Let’s just wait over the weekend before we start to panic. Not a single reliable journo has said anything tonight and less than 12 h ago Ducker wrote we have already agreed terms with the player.

This will get done. Calm ya tits! Nothing to worry about.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
You guys are fkn hilarious. Every tweet you read is fact, every rumour gospel. Have you all learnt nothing from....every other transfer ever?

Cathy Ferguson

I think the timing was a bit forced with the extended time out for Pogba and McTomminay. I don't think he was an actual target for January, might not even be Ole's planned target seeing as we didn't do it in the summer. But, now with the injuries and the issues we clearly seen with Mata/Lingard/Perreira at #10 role, Ole probably changed his mind to sanctioning the purchase and also to look to get it done in the January window rather than summer.

However bad we think think the Judge/Woodwards are, if they had already identified him as a January purchase, they are not that stupid to just wait for the sake of it.
The chances of us signing Madison next summer have decreased since last summer since Leicester are more likely to play in the CL next season. I would be suprised if decides to join us.

alexthelion

Oh. For some reason I thought it was Sunday evening. I even checked Livescore.

I should probably get myself checked out. Or listen to Craig David as punishment.
Wouldn't even wish that on a Liverpool supporter.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
For me 16 has to always be a defensive minded player, can't envisage anything else after decades of Keane and Carrick. And the number is already occupied so don't think the odds are great.

Taking Scholes's number for a player that scores and assists is just fitting for me, especially now that Young is gone.
This if he signs 18 is perfect.

Jericholyte2

Lets hope he signs first! :lol:
I have no doubt he’ll sign. There’s this posturing about the numbers but they’ll make a deal. Probably more than they’d have wanted to pay, and no doubt we’ll get slated in the papers for it, but he’ll be a United player by the end of the window.

No Love

I have no doubt he’ll sign. There’s this posturing about the numbers but they’ll make a deal. Probably more than they’d have wanted to pay, and no doubt we’ll get slated in the papers for it, but he’ll be a United player by the end of the window.
I admire your moxie, bud. Hope you’re right.

luke511

I forgot Young was 18 :lol: with Rojo on his way out soon I would've thought 16 would've been of interest as that's his shirt number for Portugal, 18 is as good of an option though.

ROFLUTION

Mata's a nice guy. I think he will give no 8 to Bruno and even make a friend tattoo on his own arm at the same time.

pauldyson1uk

If you want a rant, at least be original, this has been done so many time.
Personally I think it is bollocks, it is not easy to negotiate a deal in the 100's of millions, why should we not haggle over the price, just let them do there job !!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we really are after Bruno why the hell couldnt we have negotiated with Sporting before the january window.
I’m not sure why this line keeps being peddled (well I do tbh). Everyone has watched footy long enough now surely. If this was how it worked, we’d need a window of about 5 days.

I imagine the whole world should be announcing all their deals and unveiling all of their new players on the 1st of January or 1st of June then?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we dont get Bruno or any other midfielder this window, we might as well pack it in and forfeit the rest of our games because without the possibility of a top 4 finish, there would be nothing to play for. We also might as well take a break out of Europe all together.
How very dramatic.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
You guys are fkn hilarious. Every tweet you read is fact, every rumour gospel. Have you all learnt nothing from....every other transfer ever?
only if they reflect badly on the club, then its gospel. If it's positive then it's bull.

klayton88

So have we finally initiated the pre talk talks? It's all moving so fast. At this rate it'll be done before Rashys testimonial.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feck it, excited to sign him now. Will be nice to have another goal threat in the team, especially one from range. That's what's been lacking for us tbh. Our attack scores a normal amount of goals. The rest of our team has basically scored nothing though, and it's been the reason we haven't scored enough.
Also doesn't hurt that hes captain material at all. And a player about to enter his prime. Starting to feel like he'll make a massive difference.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Feck it, excited to sign him now. Will be nice to have another goal threat in the team, especially one from range. That's what's been lacking for us tbh. Our attack scores a normal amount of goals. The rest of our team has basically scored nothing though, and it's been the reason we haven't scored enough.
Also doesn't hurt that hes captain material at all. And a player about to enter his prime. Starting to feel like he'll make a massive difference.
Against the smaller teams a midfield trio of Bruno/Pogba/Fred(McT) should have more than enough creativity to cut them open.

Against bigger teams it'll likely change to both of McT and Fred with either Pogba or Bruno which again looks good. Also, gives us a solid base to spend if Pogba does go in the summer, with clear positions that are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.