Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I feel like we’re paying too much (again).

Can we finally get some luck with a signing, please god?
€55 million, that is a full-back nowadays. €15 million if they win the Champions League or he wins the Ballon d'Or, very unlikely.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Roll on Feb 1st. Preferably with Bruno still at SCP :rolleyes:. This has claimed the record of the most tedious, baseless, transfer speculation ever.
Yeah, nothing to base it on. Except every Portuguese outlet and English outlet, and extremely liable sources like the BBC, Stone, Peach, Romano all reporting it. It's all hot air!

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It'll be £80m because they'll take the 80m euro and convert right to £.

Oh plus wages.

So now it's the £150m signing.
It really annoyed me that summer when they were saying we paid £31m for Memphis and £58m for Martial, when it was £25m and £36m. I don't even know why, but it bothered me. :lol:

RUCK4444

I feel like we’re paying too much (again).

Can we finally get some luck with a signing, please god?
It’s a fair price in this inflated market to be fair.

Crazy money but all football money is crazy.

If he plays half as well as he looks in some of the vids I’ve seen he will be a steal.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Yeah, nothing to base it on. Except every Portuguese outlet and English outlet, and extremely liable sources like the BBC, Stone, Peach, Romano all reporting it. It's all hot air!
Liable?
Is it a common shortening of reliable or just autocorrect or an honest mistake?

Siorac

And, y'know, the player himself saying it, too (the "Premier League has always been my dream" video).

Strelok

46 million is a fair price in the current market. Its the equivalent of 20 million 10 years ago.
Agreed, 50 m is like 20 m and 40 m is like 15 m.

Please be nice to him guys, too much expectation won't do him any good imo.

Personally I'd write him off this year, the PL is tough especially for players coming from lowers league.

romufc

Agreed, 50 m is like 20 m and 40 m is like 15 m.

Please be nice to him guys, too much expectation won't do him any good imo.

Personally I'd write him off this year, the PL is tough especially for players coming from lowers league.
He has got 6 months to settle in. I am not expecting too much off him because I am sure he will be better than Lingard. Even if he delivers 1 ball where we score from a corner he would have done enough this season.

MrBrightside1989

Hopefully a great signing, getting him in in January is good business too. For me any great performances this season is a bonus but this is also a few months to adapt to the league in time for next season.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Roll on Feb 1st. Preferably with Bruno still at SCP :rolleyes:. This has claimed the record of the most tedious, baseless, transfer speculation ever.
But it's not baseless is it? Seeing as though it's done, so it's clear negotiations have been ongoing. Tedious - Maybe. But clearly not baseless.

Siorac

Most of his assists and key passes come from crosses and corners like Maddison. A chunk of goals from penalties and freekicks

Doesnt matter to me but some people were upset that Maddison sets up chances with crosses and corners, so I guess they'll be upset with Bruno too
Well, we'll see. Some parts of our fanbase have a tendency to shit on flair players, regardless of where their assists are coming from.

DCP

It really annoyed me that summer when they were saying we paid £31m for Memphis and £58m for Martial, when it was £25m and £36m. I don't even know why, but it bothered me. :lol:
I remember them banding around £70m+ for all of Martials add ons. Direct E to £ swap, with add ons and probably wage included.

DBT85

It's because those numbers then get parroted by oppo fans as another stick to beat us with. "£58m for le sulk lol"

A lie will run twice the globe in the time it takes for the truth to out his trousers on.

Mike Smalling

Great! With Bruno coming in and hopefully Pogba and McT coming back in the not too distant future, we might yet make a run for top 4. I am probably just setting myself up for a massive disappointment, though :lol:

In any case, this can only mean fewer Pereira and Lingard sightings, which will always be a good thing.

thepolice123

46m is a sensible amount given the current market rate for attackers. Its really either him or 80m+ for Maddison or Grealish.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Delighted - a good deal also.

Not many attacking midfielders with his quality available for that sort of price.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Great! With Bruno coming in and hopefully Pogba and McT coming back in the not too distant future, we might yet make a run for top 4. I am probably just setting myself up for a massive disappointment, though :lol:

In any case, this can only mean fewer Pereira and Lingard sightings, which will always be a good thing.
Will still need a striker in the short run to temp for raahford.

theklr

Is he going to have his debut in a game where there is supposed to be a mass exodus in the 58th or 68th minute? :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It's not a popular opinion, so i'll whisper it, but the club have actually managed to get a good deal here.

Credit where it's due? :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.