Bruno..Possession..Hell No

Cast5

There’s lots of scousers in disguise on this forum, they’re so easy to spot, loads of them in the Ole thread.

tomaldinho1

There’s lots of scousers in disguise on this forum, they’re so easy to spot, loads of them in the Ole thread.
I like the idea that they started as sleeper agents and infiltrator's and, as the OP proves, they ended up just secretly supporting United. Must be hard enough leading a double life as it is, let alone when you fall in love with the very thing you were taught to hate.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
No you’re on a wumming mission and been rumbled
I don’t do WuMMing I believe Bruno very similar to the French guy from athletico to Barca. Does it make him a bad player? No. I expecting to be told why I am wrong not adults heckling because of a difference in opinion.

KikiDaKats

Supports
I like the idea that they started as sleeper agents and infiltrator's and, as the OP proves, they ended up just secretly supporting United. Must be hard enough leading a double life as it is, let alone when you fall in love with the very thing you were taught to hate.
Brilliant

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don’t do WuMMing I believe Bruno very similar to the French guy from athletico to Barca. Does it make him a bad player? No. I expecting to be told why I am wrong not adults heckling because of a difference in opinion.
Why have you sponge bobbed this?

SirScholes

Hahaha keep it going this is good

His other post from tonight contained a not so subtle clue...

I am not a fan of buying FBs, I’d rather have them come through the youth system or converting defensive Wingers into FBs because I believe it’s a very cultural role to a clubs playing traditions. A Utd FB should be able to ping a cross in from the halfway line with accuracy.
Almost like he was describing someone :lol:

KikiDaKats

Supports
It’s a tough one right. How do you know?

KikiDaKats

Supports
Inter Milan when they won the CL
I believe Bruno is the perfect 10 for a Mourinho team. One that make those quick break away through passes. Not a Pep 10. It’s my opinion and opinions are open to questioning. There might be something here am not seeing in his game because I only started watching him closely when he got linked to Utd.

Chief123

I am enjoying watching Bruno but my opinion of him in this will be highly unwelcomed by majority of Utd fans. I know he is a bit of freak with his goal/assist but whenever I watch him can’t shake the feeling he is very Sneijder. Can influence games greatly with space and creative wide players around him but not the type to bulldoze through the midfield like a Kaka or Aimar. To me it’s one of the reasons we are not doing very well in possession and when teams park the bus we don’t do much.
This is not an attack on his ability because like everyone is noticed his numbers give all the answers to any questions. Just don’t think as a team we’ll ever play some tippy tappy football with him as the driver of our attack.
Can someone drum some common sense into my head? What say ye?
Flipping heck, people like you need to make up your mind.

First it was the narrative that Bruno doesn’t do it in big games. Now you’re saying he’s a problem in games against teams who park the bus.

Have I missed something or has he not got the best goals and assists record in the last 12 months? If he isn’t doing it in the big and the small games, when TF is he doing it?

KikiDaKats

Supports
KKK idiaats. Fecking racists have infiltrated.
Don’t do that please. It’s embarrassing calling people idiots in a friendly forum. Can some talk about why I am wrong and stop the name calling foolishness.