Bruno - What If…

Giggsy13

The narrative of getting rid of Bruno is so fecking shortsighted and naive. He can absolutely be part of a title contending team in the future.

NZT-One

The narrative of getting rid of Bruno is so fecking shortsighted and naive. He can absolutely be part of a title contending team in the future.
For sure. He should really consider a Barcelona or Bayern switch.

thats how it works isn't it

NZT-One

:lol:

touché. He does deserve better tbh. The fact he’s willing to stay is a minor miracle.
Not sure I agree. I mean, he is getting paid handsomely and he is very liked among the fans. He also doesn't really has to worry about his position in the team so I guess, it wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world to find a better place. And now there is even silverware to top things off.

gajender

:lol:

touché. He does deserve better tbh. The fact he’s willing to stay is a minor miracle.
Well it takes two to tango I don't think Bayern , Barca or any other big Club have any genuine interest in him .

Man United and Bruno are kind of stuck with eachother unless he fancies reunion with Ronaldo .

Giggsy13

Well it takes two to tango I don't think Bayern , Barca or any other big Club have any genuine interest in him .

Man United and Bruno are kind of stuck with eachother unless he fancies reunion with Ronaldo .
Creates the most chances in the league and now 145 goals and assists since joining United but clubs like Bayern and Barca won’t be interested? Delusion on a negative scale…

NZT-One

Creates the most chances in the league and now 145 goals and assists since joining United but clubs like Bayern and Barca won’t be interested? Delusion on a negative scale…
Well there were no serious attempts to get him, were there? Doesn't mean much, of course. But it doesn't mean less than assuming he'd be chased by every team out there.

gajender

There were reports a while back that everybody apart from youngsters Like Hojlund,Mainoo and Garnacho I believe would be available in Summer for the right price , So in theory Fernandes is also available if an huge offer is made .

And with Fernandes being such a great player and all we should expect few of the other big Clubs to make play for him by offering huge bids in Summer right , so get back to me if any of this actually happens and gets reported by credible sources for those clubs I would be more than willing to acknowledge error of my ways.

Pickle85

There were reports a while back that everybody apart from youngsters Like Hojlund,Mainoo and Garnacho I believe would be available in Summer for the right price , So in theory Fernandes is also available if an huge offer is made .

And with Fernandes being such a great player and all we should expect few of the other big Clubs to make play for him by offering huge bids in Summer right , so get back to me if any of this actually happens and gets reported by credible sources for those clubs I would be more than willing to acknowledge error of my ways.
We've just won a cup and this guy was a huge part of why we did. Take an evening off.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Pep praised Bruno highly after the FA Cup, called him one of the most creative players in the world.

There are not many United players Pep ever feels praising and I am sure Pep would play Bruno in his team, which are words that would only be true for very few players in our squad, probably Licha, Mainlo, and Garnacho being the only other ones

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
He's this generation's Bryan Robson.

Hopefully, like Robbo, he finishes his time with us with a couple of titles.

Rockets Redglare

Bayern are as shit as us and Barcelona have about 45 pence to spend on transfers this season.
There would definitely be plenty of interest if he was genuinely for sale, but I can’t see him leaving United.

wolvored

Yes Bruno has faults but is still one of our better players. He’s more appreciated by oppo fans who look less objectively and most think he’s our best player