Bumble bee to gain endangered species status

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
We like bees, right? They're not bastards like wasps.

Tarrou

maybe it was a mistake to send those trillion bees to fight the sun

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The Bumblebee is one of several wild bee species seen declining in the last couple of decades. It has now become the first ever bee in the continental United States formally proposed for listing under the U.S. Endangered Species Act.
Trump is said to have guaranteed these bees will not be on the US list and will be sent back where they came from.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I kind of like them, but one stung me. I later got dive-bombed by them outside the gas chambers at Dachau and was windmilling my arms around like a maniac, which probably looked odd.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv

Look at this dude, loving life, probably listens to Elvis and watches him a lot of John Wayne flicks, probably drinks Bud Light. Good for you American Bee.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I haven't seen a bumblebee since I was about 5. Seems like they died off around 1998.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
They've all gotten too fat to fly because of all the marmalade they eat.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I want to like them but I'm allergic to their stings.

Their vomit tastes so good though.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I kind of like them, but one stung me. I later got dive-bombed by them outside the gas chambers at Dachau and was windmilling my arms around like a maniac, which probably looked odd.
I love bees (feck them) when I was a teenager my dad bought a farm in Portugal which had about 14 or 16 wooden hives and he made me the "beekeeper", some end up dying or moved away because they kept destroying the forest around to plant eucalyptus (and I kept forgetting to take care of them), anyway I went with my brother to pick up 2 hives from another property at night so the bastards wouldn't sting and we used a toyota land cruiser not a pick up truck, my brother was driving and had all the protection equipment (head and gloves) I didn't because I was a "professional", he had to break badly right under a street light and the boxes tilted... just on my chest I got stung 11 times :rolleyes:

Cina

No, this is just one of 47 species of bumble bee in the US which some of you seem to have confused with honeybees.
Bumblebee's are extremely important to pollination though. Losing them could have detrimental effects.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I like the bees. I hate the wasps though, we have a type called "jordveps" in Norway (Vespula Vulgaris was the English translation from Google).

You can just tell by its latin name that it is bad news. A vulgar wasp.

Dante

Average bang
If you don't want to get stung, don't flail your arms.

Bees don't sting tree branches moving in the wind. The key is to move slowly and naturally. Quick movements make you look threatening.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Yeah there's loads here too.
If the bees all die off we would all have to eat gmo food, that would be a travesty.