Bundesliga 2016/17

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
How about some Eintracht cup winners? I fully trust Dortmund to feck up another final.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
How about some Eintracht cup winners? I fully trust Dortmund to feck up another final.
Anyone know how you can get tickets for the final in Berlin?

Do you have to be a member of the club?

Are tickets sold online by DFB?

Any help would be appreciated.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
That pass to Lahm. . . Sums up Bayern's last 7 days.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
FIVE minutes injury time. . . for Bayern

We're back to Berlin.

:lol:

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Thought he was giving a penalty there

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Berlin, Berlin, wir fahren nach Berlin :D

And the best part is that it was not really deserved all things considered, but after being screwed over so many time vs. Bayern in the cup this win tastes so damn sweet.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Now watch Eintracht parke the bus, break some bones and get one or two crummy goals for the win! :D

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Reus haven't won a title so far.. so bet on Frankfurt as winners.

NYAS

Came to Munich to see a Dembele masterclass and I got it for a period of 5 minutes. Can't complain.

Actually I can, I can barely type this from the fecking cold.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Deserved, bottled it again. We can't carry momentum and capitalize and that's what's separating us from the top teams recently.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I feel sorry for Lahm, what a sad way to end such a great career, the mistake before Dembele's goal especially.

Maybe he will add a season or two because he doesn't want to go out like that? ;)

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I feel sorry for Lahm, what a sad way to end such a great career, the mistake before Dembele's goal especially.

Maybe he will add a season or two because he doesn't want to go out like that? ;)
It would be probably only downhill from here.

el3mel

Anyone who thinks Bayern was eliminated by Madrid due to refs only need to rethink his ideas.

The team needs a massive rebuild and Carlo isn't the man to do it.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Anyone know how you can get tickets for the final in Berlin?

Do you have to be a member of the club?

Are tickets sold online by DFB?

Any help would be appreciated.
Both clubs get a certain amount of tickets which they sell to their club members, the rest is sold by the DFB.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Anyone who thinks Bayern was eliminated by Madrid due to refs only need to rethink his ideas.

The ref influenced the result but he wasn't taking the penalty that Vidal missed [which would have put Bayern through] or indeed the penalty that Muller missed last year v AM [which would also have put them through]

el3mel

The ref influenced the result but he wasn't taking the penalty that Vidal missed [which would have put Bayern through] or indeed the penalty that Muller missed last year v AM [which would also have put them through]
Bayern problems extend more than that tbh. Most players are aging and they need new blood in the team. Carlo isn't the one really able to rebuild a team so I can't see how he'll succeed with this group.

Jaap

Imagine he'd have taken over from Fergie... Don't think it would have worked at all...

Bayern are aging; a major overhaul is needed in the summer.

WhoDaGOAT

People need to clam down. There is plenty of life left in Bayern. The red cards did have a major influence on the two legs, as did the offside goals.

Dortmund finally got a bit of luck in the cup against Bayern, and still had to do it the hard way.

el3mel

Imagine he'd have taken over from Fergie... Don't think it would have worked at all...

Bayern are aging; a major overhaul is needed in the summer.
Carlo, imo, is the manager you bring when you finished building the team and just need a manager to push it to a CL trophy.

His transfers have been horrible for years now and struggle to rebuild any team on his own. He's not the manager Bayern needed at this moment with such an aging squad that's reaching its career end.