Gaming Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Resonance

Struggling to get wins on Warzone 2, only had two so far. Feels like there is a lot more players still alive in the last few circles than Warzone 1 and people are playing more defensively.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Struggling to get wins on Warzone 2, only had two so far. Feels like there is a lot more players still alive in the last few circles than Warzone 1 and people are playing more defensively.
Also had 2. Feels like the final circle movements have even more importance than before as you have very little chance of outmanoeuvring people if you have the bad ground

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Thank god shipment is back

Makes the gun grind so much easier. Managed to get 2 guns gold today.

Resonance

Anyone unlocked / used the new Chimera gun? Was thinking about trying it as my new mid to long range gun but it seems more of a close quarters assault rifle?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
The game is terrible. WZ1 was great this is so meh
I think it's great. I don't play WZ though and never played WZ1.

Seems like most of the complaints seem to be just that it isn't WZ1..

Andersonson

It's definitely on a par with Warzone 1. The map is great and things like swimming away from an inevitable squad rush adds a new dimension.
The bugs makes it unplayable. Dmz is fun, too bad you get crashes which makes it unplayable since you lose everything. Graphics is really good, rest is a bugfest. Looting is probably the worst i've witnessed

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Haven’t played the new WZ yet. can’t bring myself to go in with randoms. They make me want to jump off a building and not deploy my parachute.

Enjoying DMZ and shipment but would be keen to run some WZ. Feel free to add me. muska99#3747264

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
i've said it before but the difference between 2 and 3 plates is a joke that ruins the game at times. it's such a massive advantage.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I prefer this and I loved WZ1
Same. Just wish my usual squad didn't go "feck me there's no movement, I hate this game" wank-cry every night.
You're not going to win every game, deal with it.

Slevs

After the double pistol nerf, I'm struggling to find a decent SMG for warzone. Any ideas? Tried the Fenec last night, its not for me. I don't like the Bizon, the M13 smg also needs a shitload of bullets to kill in regular MP so its a no go for warzone.

MP7 maybe? MP5? Can't find a good blueprint for the MP5, too much recoil with my build.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
After the double pistol nerf, I'm struggling to find a decent SMG for warzone. Any ideas? Tried the Fenec last night, its not for me. I don't like the Bizon, the M13 smg also needs a shitload of bullets to kill in regular MP so its a no go for warzone.

MP7 maybe? MP5? Can't find a good blueprint for the MP5, too much recoil with my build.
Fennec works great for me. I’ve weirdly got a “long range” set up on it to control recoil with longer aim down site and it still nails in close quarters but makes it more versatile.

Slevs

Fennec works great for me. I’ve weirdly got a “long range” set up on it to control recoil with longer aim down site and it still nails in close quarters but makes it more versatile.
Mind sharing the attachments etc.?
Its a beast for me on multiplayer but on warzone it just feels so bad.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Double pistols is still probably the way to go, I use the other one than what was meta and it still kills incredibly quickly compared to other smgs and maintains that movement by never having to ADS.

I'd also recommend the Fennec, but my build is a hip fire build so basically the opposite to @rpitroda build

Slevs

Double pistols is still probably the way to go, I use the other one than what was meta and it still kills incredibly quickly compared to other smgs and maintains that movement by never having to ADS.

I'd also recommend the Fennec, but my build is a hip fire build so basically the opposite to @rpitroda build
I've been using the x13 (?) automatic pistols. They genuinely don't kill anymore, used to delete whole squads with them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Mp5 is class

Slevs

Loadout gun costs have been slashed by 50% at buy stations :angel:

Resonance

They’ve doubled the amount of buy stations aswell, this is a welcome change as sometimes I had a shed load of money and not a buy station in sight.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
They’ve just made proper loadouts available at buy stations! Price dependant on how many people. $32k for quads!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why am I struggling for longshots? anyone got any tips I’m only getting 3 or 4 a game, as I see it no map is really big enough to consistently hit them, they really need to bring proper hardcore mode back, I want one bullet death hardcore not that shitty tier 1 nonsense.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Why am I struggling for longshots? anyone got any tips I’m only getting 3 or 4 a game, as I see it no map is really big enough to consistently hit them, they really need to bring proper hardcore mode back, I want one bullet death hardcore not that shitty tier 1 nonsense.
Just to invasion and snipe like everyone else on there