Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Deery

Dreary
There’s definitely a wall hack happened to me the other day a guy on my team was downed I was watching and he got shot and killed through a door, there’s no way the other team could have known were he was no UAV’s or anything.

Santos J

The first clip in that last video - he doesn’t know someone is in the middle of the building. Why would his aim jump there instantly?

Having watched a fair number of streamers recently who play on mnk, I’ve never seen anyone doing that?
It's not a lock on though, there wasn't anybody there, it's just what he and others like that do to make it look like that.

It's something people do on purpose, not really a standard way of playing but there's others who do, youtube someone called Dfalt, he plays similarly. It's a content thing.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
There’s pros that have called him out as well though
To be honest I can't really tell from those vids. Even if he is cheating his skill level far exceeds mine so it's tough to figure anything out for me! I've played a lot of FPS games over the years though and the great, great players always instinctively know where to shoot, through walls etc.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's not a lock on though, there wasn't anybody there, it's just what he and others like that do to make it look like that.

It's something people do on purpose, not really a standard way of playing but there's others who do, youtube someone called Dfalt, he plays similarly. It's a content thing.
I’m not convinced! I think he’s saying he’s messing about to get away with it, and I think he sometimes does it when no one is there for the same reason/wumming. Who knows if others are doing the same, or have seen the attention he’s got from people sharing vids and want a slice of that too. Content creators have no shame

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
To be honest I can't really tell from those vids. Even if he is cheating his skill level far exceeds mine so it's tough to figure anything out for me! I've played a lot of FPS games over the years though and the great, great players always instinctively know where to shoot, through walls etc.
It’s one thing when you know a small map and know where people are likely to be during certain plays, especially when it’s pro v pro where they’ll know how the others think. Think this exceeds that though, personally

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Unless they've been working on it for a while, I doubt it, simply because the update would probably be too much for the first gen ps4/xbox.
They’re surely working on it? Verdansk is getting a bit old. Could see it only happening when the new IW CoD comes out though

Massive Spanner

They’re surely working on it? Verdansk is getting a bit old. Could see it only happening when the new IW CoD comes out though
Yeah and all the shit they added to it has gone down like a lead balloon. Nobody really uses the metro/train or goes to the stadium. They definitely need to at least make significant changes.

Rebirth was also good fun for a bit but got old fairly fast.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I ask because this game needs a new one ASAP. It's been out for nearly a year now. Surely, 1 big new map per year is not too much to ask.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Yeah I've seen all the videos and stuff but there's really nothing that screams blatant hacks, he's just good and has good aim, all the "best players" who play on PC do just as similar stuff. I know loads are convinced he does and stuff but playing on PC and seeing a lot of it it's pretty obvious he doesn't.
The first clip in that last video - he doesn’t know someone is in the middle of the building. Why would his aim jump there instantly?

Having watched a fair number of streamers recently who play on mnk, I’ve never seen anyone doing that?
100% hacking there undeniable. He doesn't finishing shooting but the guy dies and it snaps to the 1st floor and he gets some hit markers. No question about it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah and all the shit they added to it has gone down like a lead balloon. Nobody really uses the metro/train or goes to the stadium. They definitely need to at least make significant changes.

Rebirth was also good fun for a bit but got old fairly fast.
They built stuff up for ages acting like something big was going to happen, and all that happened was a train and the inside of a stadium :lol:

They should have at least had more events.

Massive Spanner

They built stuff up for ages acting like something big was going to happen, and all that happened was a train and the inside of a stadium :lol:

They should have at least had more events.
Yeah feels like they spent way too much time trying to integrate it with Cold War, stupidly.

At this stage they should just make it totally standalone and stop trying to incorporate stuff from other CoD games into it, but they probably never will.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah feels like they spent way too much time trying to integrate it with Cold War, stupidly.

At this stage they should just make it totally standalone and stop trying to incorporate stuff from other CoD games into it, but they probably never will.
It is very messy. Think they risk losing a lot of people if a decent BR comes along.

Massive Spanner

It is very messy. Think they risk losing a lot of people if a decent BR comes along.
Yeah I still think the fluidity of the combat is great compared to most other games but it has gotten so messy. it's not as good as it was six months ago which says it all about the silly additions and stuff they've added.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
New map definitely needs to come soon, everyone knows every single inch of this one now so it's become unbelievably stale.

Rebirth was always going to get stale quickly due to the size of it. It's like having one map on normal multiplayer.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah I still think the fluidity of the combat is great compared to most other games but it has gotten so messy. it's not as good as it was six months ago which says it all about the silly additions and stuff they've added.
Yeah, just feels like there's not been any step forward in terms of what we get. Backwards if anything. You can't even save your own blueprints with Cold War guns or use the gunsmith. I know it's a different game but you'd think they'd provide some continuity with things like that.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I always see people say he just does flicks all the time and gets lucky. No way that’s true. No one can do that. He started doing random flicks when he started to get called out, to cover it up. He plays up to it now and people fall for it.

If it were legit all the best players would be doing similar, so he’s either the best, most aware player in the world with a six sense or something is awry.

In the 2nd video, someone explain to me 4:38

Santos J

In the 2nd video, someone explain to me 4:38
The clip starts late which makes it look worse than it is, the full clip is at 0:20 in the last video, he alreadys shoots the guy inside and sees him run out to his right so it's just a pretty obvious prefire which the guy runs in to

Slevs

The clip starts late which makes it look worse than it is, the full clip is at 0:20 in the last video, he alreadys shoots the guy inside and sees him run out to his right so it's just a pretty obvious prefire which the guy runs in to
Okay. What about 6:40 in the second video?

I'm just watching them now and highlighting the ones I find a bit meh.
In the 6:40 one, he kills one guy, starts aiming and firing at the wall between windows in the house on the left, then switches to an electricity post to the right?

If he was aiming at someone in the yellow house, wouldn't his instinctive aim go for a window where an enemy may beam him from? Why is he aiming at the mid wall between windows?

I'm going to assume he's not cheating, whats he doing exactly in that play?

Slevs

Some of the clips in the 2nd vid are downright stupid.
The guy has a UAV up and we all know you can shoot through the tents. The tent clips aren't hacking, I've gotten kills like that before. And if I can get them then there's nothing suspicious in there. Speaking solely about the tents.

Slevs

The other kills like locking on to other targets when killing a guy, I've done that with my M13 in the final circle where it would be obvious where the teammate is after I down the first guy and i'm extremely average.

The guy is obviously light years ahead of me in terms of skill and can do the same thing 100 times better in a quads game and he has much faster movement with his mouse when switching targets (which comes with continuous gameplay).

Santos J

In the 6:40 one, he kills one guy, starts aiming and firing at the wall between windows in the house on the left, then switches to an electricity post to the right?

If he was aiming at someone in the yellow house, wouldn't his instinctive aim go for a window where an enemy may beam him from? Why is he aiming at the mid wall between windows?

It's like one of the first clips where he hits him through the wall and just doing shit like that, 99% of the time he does it there's nobody there like the clip at 6:40, just when the odd time there actually is, like the 1st clip in the 1st vid, it looks weird.

Yeah as you said in the other posts, a lot of them clips aren't even slightly suspicious, people just either don't realise how different the game is anyway with an M&K or are just never gonna be convinced otherwise. :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Some of the clips in the 2nd vid are downright stupid.
The guy has a UAV up and we all know you can shoot through the tents. The tent clips aren't hacking, I've gotten kills like that before. And if I can get them then there's nothing suspicious in there. Speaking solely about the tents.
Yeah some are for sure. Some definitely can’t be explained that easily though

P-Nut

This is the only one I found remotely strange, I know for a fact I'd be snapping up to the window in that clip, I suppose superior gameplay will mean that he knows if they are in that house they are probably going to be next to the window, and maybe he just gets lucky. I'd have to watch some of his full games to decide properly though and that's just a bit too much effort.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
This is the only one I found remotely strange, I know for a fact I'd be snapping up to the window in that clip, I suppose superior gameplay will mean that he knows if they are in that house they are probably going to be next to the window, and maybe he just gets lucky. I'd have to watch some of his full games to decide properly though and that's just a bit too much effort.
I don’t really buy the superior gameplay thing here though. It counts for a lot obviously, but not knowing exactly where people are on a massive map like this where there isn’t one objective everyone is aiming for. The opposition could be all sorts of places because they might have been doing a scav or just looting separate buildings

Santos J

There was nobody in the house or at the place where he snapped to after, it's not like he actually snapped on to someone and shot them, it was just a random flick to a wall that nobody's behind.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyway, AN-94 - very underrated gun. TTK is close to Amax and it’s way steadier. Feels like an m13 without the mad fire rate.

P-Nut

There was nobody in the house or at the place where he snapped to after, it's not like he actually snapped on to someone and shot them, it was just a random flick to a wall that nobody's behind.
Oh maybe I'm thinking of a different one where he downs someone in the house next to the window. Or maybe the hit markers are just delayed, but they certainly carry on when he is shooting the house.

Santos J

Anyway, AN-94 - very underrated gun. TTK is close to Amax and it’s way steadier. Feels like an m13 without the mad fire rate.
What do you run on it? Gonna give it a go, don't mind the Amax but only 45 bullets lets it down a bit in quads & the Kilo just shoots peas now.

Oh maybe I'm thinking of a different one where he downs someone in the house next to the window. Or maybe the hit markers are just delayed, but they certainly carry on when he is shooting the house.
Ah my bad thought you were on about a idfferent one

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What do you run on it? Gonna give it a go, don't mind the Amax but only 45 bullets lets it down a bit in quads & the Kilo just shoots peas now.
Pretty standard loadout - Mono/factory-x barrel/vlk/commando/60rnd

Need to make sure the hyperburst bullets hit for maximum effect, but it still seems a beast after those.

Yeah the 45 can be a pain the ass on the amax.

P-Nut

I've gone back to the FR a bit while the tactical rifles have been boosted they seem to have boosted that as well. Basically any of the none automatic weapons are now way too strong.

I still use the RAM as a close range AR when I occasionally run a sniper, but most of the rest seem to have been nerfed beyond usability.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I've gone back to the FR a bit while the tactical rifles have been boosted they seem to have boosted that as well. Basically any of the none automatic weapons are now way too strong.

I still use the RAM as a close range AR when I occasionally run a sniper, but most of the rest seem to have been nerfed beyond usability.
The type 63 seems unreal to me on controller. I read that it’s meant to have more recoil than the dmr but doesn’t seem that way at all to me. Need to finish levelling it

Santos J

Pretty standard loadout - Mono/factory-x barrel/vlk/commando/60rnd

Need to make sure the hyperburst bullets hit for maximum effect, but it still seems a beast after those.

Yeah the 45 can be a pain the ass on the amax.
Nice I'll give it a go.

Yeah been running it but that just annoys me a bit, the DMR is still the best choice IMO, surprised how many people actually stopped using it after the nerf.

P-Nut

The type 63 seems unreal to me on controller. I read that it’s meant to have more recoil than the dmr but doesn’t seem that way at all to me. Need to finish levelling it
I used the type 63 before the DMR as you unlock it first and enjoyed it, mainly only switched to the DMR as the faster rate of fire means you can win close ups if you get pushed by suprise, whereas the type 63 is a little slower.

DMR Mac10 is still the load out if I'm going for high kill pushing games, the recoil added isn't as bad as a lot make out, the added TTK is a bigger issue when facing snipers now though.