Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Slevs

likes to play with penises
:lol: I think you have a better kd than me now so I’ll be on butler duties/begging Santos to let me have a kill

That could work for me
That's because I've been giving it attention and avoided dying stupid deaths (as much as possible!).

For reference, my kd 1.5 months ago was 1.07. A good leap so far

Deery

Dreary
If any of you guys want to take on a body bag I’m sdeery23 on PSN..

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
And he’s back. I’ve seen enough quality players playing with mnk to know that ain’t normal

AaronRedDevil

Won a WZ match 2 days ago after not being on it for months, wondering how the hell did this guy have 16 kills. In the last 15 and he wiped out a full team. I died by the last 10 and realised he was aimbotting the whole time. Never seen it before, my god it’s crazy, ended up one shotting people parachuting in.

Deery

Dreary
I was playing yesterday and this guy I was playing with had $11,000 for a load out within minutes I asked how did you get so much money so soon he said “because I’m a hacker, beats dying all the time”. :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I was playing yesterday and this guy I was playing with had $11,000 for a load out within minutes I asked how did you get so much money so soon he said “because I’m a hacker, beats dying all the time”. :lol:
What a gimp. Why not just play something else?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I got the notification to say a report I filed got a hacker banned the other day. That was nice. Sure they'll be back though.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Won a WZ match 2 days ago after not being on it for months, wondering how the hell did this guy have 16 kills. In the last 15 and he wiped out a full team. I died by the last 10 and realised he was aimbotting the whole time. Never seen it before, my god it’s crazy, ended up one shotting people parachuting in.
Meh that's nothing. You've never had a hacker who single handedly one shots your entire trios team headshots only through 2 walls? :lol:

AaronRedDevil

Meh that's nothing. You've never had a hacker who single handedly one shots your entire trios team headshots only through 2 walls? :lol:
I'd just leave WZ forever at that point hah. Funny thing is, he left just before the victory scene happened. So it's just my dumbass getting into the helicopter, making it look like I'm the cheater :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You can literally see his hand move the mouse in his cam :lol:
I’d move my mouse too :)

He’ll know which way to move his mouse because he can see where they are!

Worth noting aimbot also has options for randomisation and smoothing to try and make it look slightly more realistic

Last edited:

Santos J

I’d move my mouse too :)

He’ll know which way to move his mouse because he can see where they are!

Worth noting aimbot also has options for randomisation and smoothing to try and make it look slightly more realistic
:lol: he couldn't see where they were though because in the full clip there was nobody there.

I know we're never going to agree on it but it's so obvious he's not hacking and he just does it to bait people and people fall for it hook line and sinker, especially on reddit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: he couldn't see where they were though because in the full clip there was nobody there.

I know we're never going to agree on it but it's so obvious he's not hacking and he just does it to bait people and people fall for it hook line and sinker, especially on reddit.
I think the people falling for it are those that believe him saying that :lol:

Let’s get a VAR check on that ‘flick’

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Killed a guy in the pre-lobby called Adolf H and on the death cam he said “I hate niggers”. What kind of fecking sad act does that?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's literally doing it to bait people like you.
Exactly what I’d say if I kept getting caught cheating. I’d even throw in some random flicks to seal the deal. The times he does it and it hits someone he had no clue would be in that spot are as much proof as you can get, yet people keep saying this :houllier:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Man, the Grau is such a nice gun to use. I’m always jealous when I spectate someone with one. But the FFAR is just too powerful. I can’t be fecked with getting beaten by something close up if we both shoot at the same time. It’s too powerful in close-medium to give up

Bosws87

Always nice in a quad as well. By the way, you can switch your armour to apply all so it doesn’t stop putting it in
I'll have a look armour is the bane of my life

so used to playing CS and Valorant, im nearly always in cover and only peeking out when i'm sure of a kill :lol:

RedMist99

After playing with the same loadouts for so long, I've finally found my new weapon of choice. The M16 Tactical Rifle is a beast and I'm really enjoying using it. Hopefully, because it's burst fire, it'll fly under the radar a bit and avoid nerfs because people generally don't like them bursts

Sanchez7

I have switched to playing this on Ps5 with my squad. I miss the wider FOV but the experience with cross play off is so much better. My weekly kd is tracking at almost 2x of my career average.

More convinced now that other than the obvious aim bots, there are lot of PC players using radar hacks etc which aren’t easy to spot.

Green_Red

This isn't an exaggeration. Every game I play now I get a bounty put on me. This game is funked!

Green_Red

I have switched to playing this on Ps5 with my squad. I miss the wider FOV but the experience with cross play off is so much better. My weekly kd is tracking at almost 2x of my career average.

More convinced now that other than the obvious aim bots, there are lot of PC players using radar hacks etc which aren’t easy to spot.
I can't turn cross play off on my ps4.