Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
As I said previously Most people love cod for the fast paced, close quarters action
Not necessarily. A lot of people who were playing COD games before all the fast paced jumping and running around bs are now happy they’ve got their COD back and I’m one of them. The games went massively downhill after MW2.

RMD83

Not necessarily. A lot of people who were playing COD games before all the fast paced jumping and running around bs are now happy they’ve got their COD back and I’m one of them. The games went massively downhill after MW2.
Same here. I haven’t played COD in years and didn’t think I ever would again, but I saw some gameplay footage of this one and thought I’d take a punt on it. I’ve absolutely loved it.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
The new map is fecking great, had a few games on different modes and it's so fun to play.
yeah, I’m still loving it, I’ve not even been back on the other maps for 2 days. I’m just living in killhouse 24/7 but it’s made the game fun again for me.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Apart from crap maps, this is a really good game. Loving it atm.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Just unlocked the SCAR it seems alright but not it sure it can overtake the original auto rifle the m40 or whatever it’s called. What guns outside of shotguns are people using?
I use the M13. It's not very good and the time to kill is absolutely ridiculous but unless they bring the G36C back, it'll be my gun of choice I reckon.

Gotta echo the sentiments that Shoothouse is a great map. Hopefully more like that to come.

Conor

Not sure I can go back to the other maps after playing shoot house 24/7 for the last 3 days.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not sure I can go back to the other maps after playing shoot house 24/7 for the last 3 days.

It’s terrible honestly don’t bother, all I play is that 24/7 playlist but recently I went back to the other maps for a change and I was bored within 2 minutes. Nobody was killing anyone and the game was so slow.

The maps that came with this on release are by far the worst on any cod. The killhouse map is the only thing that’s saved me and I’m guessing thousands of others from quitting this game.

AaronRedDevil

I really wish they would add in a way to Pick and choose your squads like in BF and More Loadout slots.

Carlsen19

Really enjoying realism TDM at the minute. Is that a new mode or has it been around for a while? Haven’t played COD for a few years.

arthurka

Co-op doesn't work for me.. tried the co-op couple of times with my friend never allowed to start it with another player.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Really enjoying realism TDM at the minute. Is that a new mode or has it been around for a while? Haven’t played COD for a few years.
It's a new mode as far as i'm aware. Similar to hardcore in that you have no HUD and such. But this particular mode is new i think.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I wonder how often they're gonna roll out these new maps considering they've changed their policy of not charging for them. Hopefully they'll release them consistently each month to keep the game fresh.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Happy they've added party mode to gun game. Always been a class mode for a quick laugh, and being able to join with your mates makes it even better.

Although the game is far from perfect, I'm impressed that they aren't dithering with patches and are at least attempting to correct the things that are wrong with the game.

Season 1 begins in December (some point) and I'm hoping they release several new maps alongside it.

Carlsen19

I’ve read an article regarding the ranking system and have literally no idea what any of it means. I’m around level 46, what happens to me compared to those who are level 155 when this first season bollocks starts?

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I’ve read an article regarding the ranking system and have literally no idea what any of it means. I’m around level 46, what happens to me compared to those who are level 155 when this first season bollocks starts?
You are basically matched with people of equal skill level, which means you can't go 28-3 anymore against terrible people which is pissing a lot of people off on Reddit.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Anyone below lvl 55 will stay at their level. Those above 55 will get reset back to 55. There will then be stuff to unlock by progressing through ranks 55-155 each season.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Having a blast doing custom gunfight games, like knife only or 3 v 1 one has a revolver all others have knives.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Fancy picking this up for the multiplayer. How is it online?
Depends who you ask. Personally, I've played little else since I got it and it's my favourite COD since MW2. Rumour has it that we're only a week or so away from the Battle Royale mode too. Cross platform works well too.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Haven't touched it in months. The ranking system reset and SBMM ruin it for me. I'm still a bit more than a casual player (enough for me to prestige a few times, depending on how much I like the game) but not to the point where I'm going to playing SBMM and having to concentrate all my efforts on not getting owned. I neither have the time or the energy for that.