Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Your team has to get to $1m, you get the cash in the supply boxes, taking down other players and doing contracts, pretty fun actually as when you get killed you respawn straight away.

Teams that have the most money are shown on the radar/map too.
I just gave it a whizz! Was loads of fun, really long matches though.

RedMist99

I've always been a Battlefield player but since that went to shit I've been on BR's mainly. This is my first Call of Duty experience and it's fantastic. Defo going to be stealing time away from Apex

baskinginthesun

The Battle Royale is fun with friends. It sucks if it's just you. Nobody goes on the headset and you spend half the time trying to figure out where people want to go. Plus, they wont spend the money to bring you back if you die in the Gulag and have to quit.

At least with friends, it's a laugh and you can talk to each other after you have died while they try to revive you.

baskinginthesun

The Battle Royale is fun with friends. It sucks if it's just you. Nobody goes on the headset and you spend half the time trying to figure out where people want to go. Plus, they wont spend the money to bring you back if you die in the Gulag and have to quit.

At least with friends, it's a laugh and you can talk to each other after you have died while they try to revive you.

Marcelinho87

Any of you guys fancy giving BR or Plunder a run? Sick of being grouped with randoms who just quit out! I am on PC but it is crossplay :)

Green_Red

Can you add players to your friends list that are playing a different platform so that you can play together?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My god I’m so bad at this :lol:

Having said that I just placed 8th which wasn’t too bad. I died after shooting a guy three times point blank with a shotgun and him just turning round and killing me like I was throwing beans at him.

Also I needed a shit the entire time so I did well in the circumstances.

Not sure the point of changing my loadout though when I always start with just a pistol.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
My god I’m so bad at this :lol:

Having said that I just placed 8th which wasn’t too bad. I died after shooting a guy three times point blank with a shotgun and him just turning round and killing me like I was throwing beans at him.

Also I needed a shit the entire time so I did well in the circumstances.

Not sure the point of changing my loadout though when I always start with just a pistol.
Loadout is if you find a thing to buy it from or something during the match I think.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Pleased with this considering how shit I am. Love a flashbang.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anyone about to play? I dunno if we can be put in the same teams or how it works.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Literally been playing all afternoon :lol:

Mrs Volumiza must be thinking ‘what a catch’ she’s landed herself.

5th my best result. Gonna gobble my life up!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Might be back on in a bit, kids are being pricks and won't goto bed
I’m done for the night I think. Had to look after you a bit! :lol:
Not sure if you stayed on after I got out of the gulag but I crushed somebody with a helicopter which was hilarious.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I’m done for the night I think. Had to look after you a bit! :lol:
Not sure if you stayed on after I got out of the gulag but I crushed somebody with a helicopter which was hilarious.
Yeah I was completely shite tonight, worse than normal, that last building where I died I was busy trying to find where you 2 went and got blammoed :lol:

Nah missed you doing that, went to sort the brats out, wouldn't shut the feck up banging stuff in their rooms.

It's a good game, I'm proper naff in the gulag, always get nailed :lol: still getting used to everything i pickup too.