Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I’m done for the night I think. Had to look after you a bit! :lol:
Not sure if you stayed on after I got out of the gulag but I crushed somebody with a helicopter which was hilarious.
One more? Go onnnn.. Will invite you now.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Gf has commandeered the TV :(
:lol: It’s always a good measure of a game when you start noticing that you have to share a TV with your Mrs. It’s been driving me mad this week.

Mrs Volumiza usually goes to bed quite early which leaves me time to feed my gaming habit. Since war zone landed last week she suddenly wants to stay up ‘talking’.

b82REZ

Is this like Fortnite as in I don't need PS+ to play the Battle Royale?

Can never resist having a go at these free shooters but inevitably I'll get bored after a couple of games. But with quarantine a real possibility I might have more gaming time than usual soon.

pascell

Is this like Fortnite as in I don't need PS+ to play the Battle Royale?

Can never resist having a go at these free shooters but inevitably I'll get bored after a couple of games. But with quarantine a real possibility I might have more gaming time than usual soon.
You need PS+ to play both mate but it's free to download like Fortnite.

pascell

Won my first games yesterday, if you get the MP9 'Strapped' I think it is, you've got the best close combat gun on the game, high fire rate, no recoil and a sight on it, it's a thing of beauty.

AaronRedDevil

Nothing more painful being 2nd in a long BR match. He was fecking camouflage behind a rock I was looking at only to not see him. And I took out 2 of his squad in the last minute. Arg

b82REZ

You need PS+ to play both mate but it's free to download like Fortnite.
What's with the free for everyone BS then? You don't need PS+ for Fortnite. Ah well I highly doubt it's worth renewing my subscription.

Might try it on PC instead.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
So as someone who was addicted to CoD 4, and mega addicted to Modern Warfare 2, would I enjoy this?

Feel like I might need something to do over the coming weeks and a nostalgic CoD experience might be what I need to get through this.

If anyone would be so kind to tell me how this game measures up to those two both in terms of likeness and quality, it'd be much appreciated!

Deery

Dreary
Got a 4th place finish in Warzone BR the other day not bad given I’m not very good.

Should have done better but had one of those machine guns that take forever to load by the time it loaded guy hit me with a grenade.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So as someone who was addicted to CoD 4, and mega addicted to Modern Warfare 2, would I enjoy this?

Feel like I might need something to do over the coming weeks and a nostalgic CoD experience might be what I need to get through this.

If anyone would be so kind to tell me how this game measures up to those two both in terms of likeness and quality, it'd be much appreciated!
It's very similar to the old CODS, it doesn't quite have the same feel but I think that's just more nostalgia. If you liked MW2, Black ops etc then you'll like this also.

Cole9

PS+ subscription is not needed to play Warzone. I don't have a subscription and have been playing it since release.

pascell

What's with the free for everyone BS then? You don't need PS+ for Fortnite. Ah well I highly doubt it's worth renewing my subscription.

Might try it on PC instead.
Apologies, as the below says you don't need it, I thought you had to have PS+ to download games and play online.
PS+ subscription is not needed to play Warzone. I don't have a subscription and have been playing it since release.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think the last COD I played was Modern Warfare 2 but this appealed to me. Feels like an adult version of Fortnite. I’ve not really jumped onto the battle royal hype that’s been around the last few years so it feels really fresh to me.

hobbers

It’s so much better than their first BR offering to be fair to them.

More players but feels a lot faster and with such a simplified loot system the emphasis is purely on combat, not scurrying around looking for a front grip or higher level armor.

Good to wind down on after a Tarkov session.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It’s so much better than their first BR offering to be fair to them.

More players but feels a lot faster and with such a simplified loot system the emphasis is purely on combat, not scurrying around looking for a front grip or higher level armor.

Good to wind down on after a Tarkov session.
I really like the sound of that but would only play it when solo is introduced.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My god that death was embarrassing. Fight my way out of the gulag and die trying to parachute onto a silo.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is that how you died was wondering what happened :lol:
That was a good one! I should’ve been more cautious going further upstairs. Heard that guy shout his mates as I killed him.

Deery

Dreary
That was a good one! I should’ve been more cautious going further upstairs. Heard that guy shout his mates as I killed him.
Yeah sure he killed me just after the helicopter was cool

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I like how the timer doesn't count down either, and then it goes down after a bit then goes up again. Absolutely epic bit of design! Genius infact.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
F*CK I just came 2nd on the solo one. Couldn’t reload my rocket launcher quick enough.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
F*CK I just came 2nd on the solo one. Couldn’t reload my rocket launcher quick enough.
I just tried solo, 10th, only 2 kills.

One of the kids snuck upstairs and shouted "boo" ... Shit myself and called her a cnut, she's only 7 :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I got 3rd in that money mode on my first game. Well second game after getting killed incredibly quickly in the battle royale mode. How do people deal with campers in a game where you can't come back?

Also, the 3rd was very much largely down to my teammates.

AaronRedDevil

Why can’t teams stick together, there’s always guys going separate directions so your basically following 1 guy while the other gets himself killed and puts us at a disadvantage. Bloody stupid. Just follow the bloody squad leader.

though I do play better when it's just me. Just hide and wait for all this to blow over.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm on now if 2 people fancy it, otherwise I'll play solos.

@One Night Only tried adding you the other day but it didn't seem to work.
I think you need my Activision name, dunno how it was created as it's my usual name with a hashtag and numbers after it. I'm not on again tonight but will be around tomorrow and post the name here and see if that works, I'm using PS4 atm but it's crossplay so should work.