Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
@Solius you know how shit I was the other night? Yeah, I realised the projector was set to "fine" mode instead of "fast" so I was getting input/output lag :lol: noob move!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
A bad workman blames his tools!
Aye my controller is weird too.

Also the sound is off

My eyesight sucks

Lag

Bullshit

Etc

Not my fault!

I'm a better player when I play quite slow and not just run about everywhere. Still get my ass handed to me :lol: tbh, it's an easy mistake to make, I did it in FIFA before and couldn't understand why I was losing every match, I figured it out and then went back to winning ways, only losing 9 out of every 10 matches :drool:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I think you need my Activision name, dunno how it was created as it's my usual name with a hashtag and numbers after it. I'm not on again tonight but will be around tomorrow and post the name here and see if that works, I'm using PS4 atm but it's crossplay so should work.
Yeah I work nights so normally on around 8 till about half 9 until weekends when I should be on more.

Played solos a bit tonight, made top 10 both times. Kills are so much easier to come by on solos.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah I work nights so normally on around 8 till about half 9 until weekends when I should be on more.

Played solos a bit tonight, made top 10 both times. Kills are so much easier to come by on solos.
Yeah seems easier, might be ok in trios if people take their time instead of wanting to raid everywhere and go shooty shooty bang bang at every opportunity

DoomSlayer

Warzone is the perfect battle royale, shame that my once awesome laptop is now 3 years old and the game barely runs on the lowest possible settings. :(

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Warzone is brilliant fun. Much easier for me to get accustomed to compared to the likes of pubg.

got my first team win as well yesterday which was nice - took me way longer in pubg

binary bot
Anyone any advice for moving to PC? I find it runs much better my PS4. I'd like to get used to keyboard and mouse but its so fecking difficult

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Anyone any advice for moving to PC? I find it runs much better my PS4. I'd like to get used to keyboard and mouse but its so fecking difficult
I'm afraid practice is the only real way. In terms of mouse sensitivity, a good rule of thumb for fps games this fast moving is to aim at a point, like a tree, and set it so you can spin your character 360 in the space you have in your mouse mat. But even then it's personal preference.

Other than that, using numeric buttons for weapon switching can feel hard at first, you can always move them to something your thumb can reach so you can switch whilst moving freely. Until you are more used to the dexterity of it all.

Good luck!

binary bot
I'm afraid practice is the only real way. In terms of mouse sensitivity, a good rule of thumb for fps games this fast moving is to aim at a point, like a tree, and set it so you can spin your character 360 in the space you have in your mouse mat. But even then it's personal preference.

Other than that, using numeric buttons for weapon switching can feel hard at first, you can always move them to something your thumb can reach so you can switch whilst moving freely. Until you are more used to the dexterity of it all.

Good luck!
Thanks RL. I thought it might be a time thing :( I don't no whether to change the key binds early on or try and get used to the default settings first.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Been playing Warzone with 2 mates the last few nights and really enjoying it. it's not as accessible or casual as Apex but that leads to far more epic matches. The Gulag is also hilarious.

Our best finish so far is third. Got to the very end, 3 teams cramped inside a tiny house surrounded by a ring. Absolute chaos.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If anyone joined any of my games earlier, it wasn't me, the Mrs has had about 10 games on it while I've been golfing :lol:

Jack-C20

Was playing with mates the other day and got two wins in a row. Don’t let that fool you though, it was one in a million. Not won since. Played with two random guys earlier with no headsets and came second. Was me against one other at the end and pretty sure my heart was gonna bounce out of my chest!

Deery

Dreary
Anyone think it’s getting harder to get kills keep breaking the armour but guys don’t down or die?

Maybe am just shit at it I don’t know..

Deery

Dreary
Oh, I wish. No, it's not me. Thought it deserved attention and it showcases solos a bit. He's a streamer and he's quite good.
I don’t understand how these pros make it look so easy, there is games I struggle to get a kill, no joke..

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
No, never played solo just trios kills are getting harder and a lot more better players on it now..
You need a team yourself or a sniper to have any chance. Everybody roams in packs so getting a shot on one of them usually means they get revived and you get outgunned by the other two. I find attacking early gets me the kills while everyone has weaker guns but on trio’s it’s definitely hard.

Deery

Dreary
You need a team yourself or a sniper to have any chance. Everybody roams in packs so getting a shot on one of them usually means they get revived and you get outgunned by the other two. I find attacking early gets me the kills while everyone has weaker guns but on trio’s it’s definitely hard.
I like the aspect of playing as a team and helping each other out but, you get the right team it’s class, it just seems to have gotten that bit harder recently.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Having a really good game but ten minutes in and I’m desperate for a shit so I’ve had to hide in a bush and hope nobody finds me whilst I poop.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We keep coming 3rd in games.

It's a total shitshow when it gets down to the last few teams in a tiny area, pure chaos. But great craic.