Can't login on other devices

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Keep getting

Oops we ran into some problems

When trying to sign in on chrome android on my phone, luckily (or not) I'm still logged in on tablet

Edit - just tried incognito on this device and get same error

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Gut feeling says this one is an android issue.

The first one reported so far. Rest have been on iOS.
Looks like a chrome issue, tried on wife's android phone same issue in chrome, downloaded Firefox and opera and problem doesn't occur

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Looks like a chrome issue, tried on wife's android phone same issue in chrome, downloaded Firefox and opera and problem doesn't occur
The wife let you on her phone!?

What kind of utopian relationship do you have? Lucky bastard.

Kostov

I have problems both on ios and android, on ios I tried safari and chrome, and android only chrome. I thought it was my VPN job app and deleted it :lol::lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Same happened to me. Could not login for ~36-48 hours using laptop (wifi+Firefox), work PC (server+Chrome), or cell phone (android+wifi+Chrome).

I did run a console check and can send the image capture if anyone wants to inspect.

Jack-C20

Happened to me last night so I checked on the PC. Was still logged on there so decided to log off and try logging in but wouldn’t let me. Absolutely genius move. Sorted now obviously.

TheReligion

Abusive
Keep getting

Oops we ran into some problems

When trying to sign in on chrome android on my phone, luckily (or not) I'm still logged in on tablet

Edit - just tried incognito on this device and get same error
Get used to it as the way you're going you'll be banned before the end of the season.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
@Niall This is happening for me on Android Chrome. It started with just http 400s on a normal browser on page load so I used incognito. Cleared my cache a few times and then incognito starting giving the same error if I clicked a thread or PM.

It logged me out 2 hours ago automatically, is it related?

Im using opera on Android and it seems OK so far

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I cant login to the site on any apple device, just goes to a white screen but i can view everything fine when not logged in

I'm using Chrome on a laptop now which works fine

Old Ma Crow

I also just see a blank white page after logging in via safari on an iPhone. No problems with other sites or using a different browser on any other device. Turning off content blockers and accepting all cookies didn’t work.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Good evening admins/staff/mods of Redcafe,

I sincerely appreciate your involvement in making the platform what it is today. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas holiday with your loved ones, and I wish you a prosperous time in 2022. Since the 23rd I've had difficulty logging in. Initially I had a similar problem expressed in post #1220 and #1221 (Ask Admin a Quesiton thread) with the difference being I use a HP laptop as opposed to an iPad/Iphone. Now I've found that I can successfully log in by using Incognito Window. However, I would be grateful if I didn't need to use incognito.

Just deleted the aforementioned in the ask an admin a question thread when I noticed there's a designated thread here. I use Google Chrome on a HP laptop

Many Thanks
Rasendori

Edit:
Had this from 23rd:

Had multiple failed login attempts with this message including today:

I managed to log in in my normal version as in not incognito. Was just about to declare it here, when I realised I couldn't look at the other tabs outside the football tab. In this screenshot you can see my username logged in when the message occurred

Update 1 - I managed to log in in normal version AND have the license to look at any thread I pleased. I then got access denied when I pressed log off. It was the reverse with it keeping me logged in.

Update 2 - Seem to be able to log in and log off as I please. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Update 3 - Day later and same issues as before. Need to use incognito to post. I'm just going to use incognito for now

Last edited:

Vernon Philander

The account is temp banned. Lifts on Friday.
Hey, so he says he still cannot log in and now it says he is permanently banned - is this correct? Whilst he accepted the initial penalty, he's not sure at all what has warranted this further change.

Would appreciate some clarity on this, thanks.