Carabao Cup 2021/22

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wish Norwich would stop existing. The most pointless club in the history of the game.

TheReligion

Abusive
Norwich are dreadful. Literally the back 5 were in a line there and three pushed out and left Minamino to score.

People wanted Farke at one point at United. They'll go straight back down and can't defend at all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Norwich actually look worse than they were in the 19/20 season.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Konaté is a massive signing for Liverpool, what a player he is.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Who are Kaide Gordon and Connor Bradley? Promising talents or simply fillers in Klopps annual inconspicuous quest of exiting the domestic cups as early as possible?

Also forgot they signed this Minamino guy two years ago, has turned out quite pointless hasn't he?

Drainy

Who are Kaide Gordon and Connor Bradley? Promising talents or simply fillers in Klopps annual inconspicuous quest of exiting the domestic cups as early as possible?

Also forgot they signed this Minamino guy two years ago, has turned out quite pointless hasn't he?
No idea about Bradley, but Gordon is extremely highly rated. He was linked with us but chose Liverpool.

Flytan

I've hated Norwich for like a decade now, anytime Liverpool need a win or something they'd score 4 against them in the league. I think when Suarez was there it was like every time they played.

Mr.Marty

Liverpool has found the flow again, probably easily beating Norwich away with the bench warmers

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I've hated Norwich for like a decade now, anytime Liverpool need a win or something they'd score 4 against them in the league. I think when Suarez was there it was like every time they played.
He scored three hat tricks against them, including four in a single game at Anfield. He was on something like twelve goals in five games against them, or something stupid like that.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
They grabbed a child playing on the streets and put him in. He looks like a baby.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
I think it would've been more ideal for City to lose and focus on PL.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Norwich are absolutely pointless. No idea how they're playing right now, but this is just a general comment.

Add to their list WBA and Fulham (the main yoyoers) and you have a genuine problem for league organizers. They're making a killing out of being just about too good for the Championship before putting up no fight and stinking out the premier league.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Liverpool has found the flow again, probably easily beating Norwich away with the bench warmers
These are also Norwichs benchwarmers that cost a fraction of the cost.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Billy Gilmour looks busy and all but he's an Allen type of talent. Or the other midget with whom he used to play with at Swansea. Just too small.