g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Carabao Cup 2021/22

Deery

Dreary
This can be a fairly spicy/interesting fixture in the league. The match that handed Leicester the title a few years ago was great fun.
There was a game Robbie Keane or Arron Lennon got the winner 4-3 or something was good also..

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Bit harsh.
Yeah. Spur of the moment type of post. Tried to tune into the game and found myself hit by a wave of tedium. The competition it's taking place in surely didn't help.

PoTMS

Whoever buys Kane is buying a dud. Hopefully we steer well clear.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
There was a game Robbie Keane or Arron Lennon got the winner 4-3 or something was good also..
Our games with Spurs are usually quite spicy. But yeah, if one isn't interested in either team in a any way, I can see why the fixture would seem irrelevant.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'd imagine Chelsea having a larger global following than bayern.
How would you measure this? I had a brief Google search but the rankings are all based on social media presence.
I don't neither use Facebook or Instagram but still am a life long Bayern supporter. In Germany at least amongst the over 40 yo supporters social media isn't particular popular.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah. Spur of the moment type of post. Tried to tune into the game and found myself hit by a wave of tedium. The competition it's taking place in surely didn't help.
Ha! Fair enough. I tried to see it from your perspective in a subsequent post but I shouldn't have bothered :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Our games with Spurs are usually quite spicy. But yeah, if one isn't interested in either team in a any way, I can see why the fixture would seem irrelevant.
Starting to heat up now could see a red card.