Carabao Cup 2022/23

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Just realised the final of this is 3 days after the 2nd leg against Barca. We're gonna be running on fumes by then if we make it.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I don't want to face these cnuts in the final, I just know they'll shithouse their way to a win against us

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just realised the final of this is 3 days after the 2nd leg against Barca. We're gonna be running on fumes by then if we make it.
Yeah our schedule is completely fecked.

AFC NimbleThumb

Really don’t like the idea of playing this Newcastle in a one off game, Id fancy is much more over a two-legged affair.

They’ll stifle the life out of the game, can only hope the likes of Casemiro & Varane can bring calmer heads.

‘If’ we get to the final of course.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
In terms of slappability-per-player, I think Newcastle are probably the highest-scoring in the PL? Nowhere else has as many detestable players, does it?

bosskeano

I hope these two teams meet again and they do Murphy for that....another keano tackle would suffice

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Newcastle really are a bunch of detestable a-holes.
They are horrible. I used to have such a soft spot for them because of their fan base and their teams in the 90s. They have turned into a bunch of horrible cheating thugs now, and are terrible to watch.

RedDevilRoshi

Newcastle really are a bunch of cnuts aren't they?
Basically the English Atletico Madrid. It will be so joyful wiping the smiles right off their faces in the final and sending that lot back up the A1 in tears. Especially it being their first appearance at Wembley since God knows how long.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If we get to the final then just throw the Europa. We can't win everything and i'd rather concentrate on an actual final

Pintu

feck sake, what a joke! I'm convinced now they'll win
If we knock Barcelona out it will give players a huge boost. Winning this Micky mouse thing against SaudiArabia on the back of eliminating Barça will make for a great week.

eire-red

Newcastle are horrible, and I'm fully convinced they'll fall off and not finish in the top 4.

However, it's sad to realise that they have not just one, but two strikers that are better than any option we can put out there.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Our schedule is a result of a freak penalty given in our first group game.
It is, it's fecking ridiculous. FA deserve their share of the blame too. We've been absolutely fecked.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Newcastle are horrible, and I'm fully convinced they'll fall off and not finish in the top 4.

However, it's sad to realise that they have not just one, but two strikers that are better than any option we can put out there.
Their ability to keep clean sheets, or shithouse their way to clean sheets will probably just about keep them there or thereabouts.

Despite all the draws, it's a serious feat to be sat on a single loss at this point in the season given where they were a year ago.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If we get to the final then just throw the Europa. We can't win everything and i'd rather concentrate on an actual final
Don't like it but it would do us a favour in the league not to be in the Europa after that.

bosskeano

a bunch of whiny cvnts for sure.....can tell they are feeling good about themselves though wiht the form they are on