Carabao Cup 2023/2024

Hammondo

Stop this possession from the back, it doesn't suit those players. Go direct towards wide areas, stay compact out of possession
I'm not sure if you have ever watched Middlesbrough, but they don't have the players to do that. All they will do is give up the ball more.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Fulham: Leno; Castagne, Adarabioyo, Diop, Robinson; Palhinha, Cairney, De Cordova-Reid, Pereira, Willian; Jiminez
Subs: Rodak, Tete, Reed, Wilson, Ream, Muniz, Lukic, Vinicius, Francois

Liverpool: Kelleher; Bradley, Quansah, V. Dijk, Gomez; Mac Allister, Gravenberch, Elliott; Gakpo, Diaz, Nunez
Subs: Alisson, Konate, Jones, Jota, Robertson, Clark, McConnell, Beck, Nyoni.

Bert_

See the Klan have turned out at Craven Cottage tonight. Who thought those flags were a good idea :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Liverpool must be on for an international record for deflected goals

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
See the Klan have turned out at Craven Cottage tonight. Who thought those flags were a good idea :lol:
When they were all waving white flags before kick off, I didn’t realise it would rub off on the players

Bobski

These 2 Fulham CB's are brutal on the ball, but I would ask anyone wanting Palinha to look at how few options he is giving them.

Ole'sgunnarwin

If I could use the hateful energy I have for Liverpool into something productive, it would be useful. I really loathe the feckers.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
They've absolutely suffocated Fulham, who can't even get out of their own half. God I hate Liverpool but feck me, what a fantastic and fun team they are to watch!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Van Dijk is such a remarkably average defender these days

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Mee
Pinnock
Omobamidele
White
Andersen
Thiago Silva
Maguire
Botman
Aké
Martínez

You’re welcome.
Omabamidele is a stretch - he’s only played one game? Murillo though - absolutely

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Another 120 minute 0-0 final followed by 22 penalties. Lovely.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Another 120 minute 0-0 final followed by 22 penalties. Lovely.
There’s absolutely no way we can lose 3 consecutive cup final penalty shootouts to Liverpool, right? Right? :nervous:

Wilt

There’s absolutely no way we can lose 3 consecutive cup final penalty shootouts to Liverpool, right? Right? :nervous:
No need to worry about pens ….Liverpool will do Chelsea 3-0

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
No need to worry about pens ….Liverpool will do Chelsea 3-0
I believe the last 7 games have ended in draws, including the two finals. We have to go all the way back to 2021 to find a win. I’d say we were the better team in almost all of those games. Very annoying that we keep failing to translate being better team in the day into wins against them.

BorisManUtd

Hopefully Poch can win his 1st trophy in English football. Last time he lost to Liverpool in 2019 CL final and before that to Mourinho's Chelsea in League Cup final in 2015.

Wilt

I believe the last 7 games have ended in draws, including the two finals. We have to go all the way back to 2021 to find a win. I’d say we were the better team in almost all of those games. Very annoying that we keep failing to translate being better team in the day into wins against them.
Only joking, yes it’s always close between them but if I had to pick a winner it would be Pool