g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Carabao Cup 2023/2024

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Liverpool fans are a bit pathetic, haven’t heard a peep all game and start singing as soon as they’re winning

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is getting ridiculous with Nunez now. Can't score to save his life.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Is Nunez allergic to scoring? Misses the easiest chances ever

laughtersassassin

feck me if Nunez ever starts putting the ball in the back of the net he'll be some striker.

Obviously a big if but he puts himself in great positions

Ole'sattheWheel

feck me that Fulham left back has practically given up since pool scored. Lethargically running around and then just chipping it up the pitch whenever he gets the ball

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Carrick’s a mug coming to defend a 1-0 lead and trying to play it out like Barca every time.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Footballs gone mad. How on earth are modern lower league teams arrogant enough to think they can pass the ball like Barcelona against Premier league sides

Hammondo

Footballs gone mad. How on earth are modern lower league teams arrogant enough to think they can pass the ball like Barcelona against Premier league sides
What are you suggesting they should do? Not keep the ball?

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
I don't think we've even played that well. Boro started OK, defensively they've been absolutely woeful.

Needham

I don't think we've even played that well. Boro started OK, defensively they've been absolutely woeful.
I don't think so either. But your squad cost several billion more and just in this isolated instance it's showing.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Poch needs to stick with Enzo and Caicedo in CM for the rest of the season, constantly moving them around to fit Gallagher in isn't going to give you any answers as to their long-term suitability.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Annoying how every time dippers reach a final they're up against a toothless Chelsea.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We put almost exactly the same performance at the Riverside but we couldn’t hit a barn door that night. I don’t know how you can say we’ve not played well though. This has been a good performance, albeit aided by Boro’s shenanigans at the back.

RedfromIreland

Poch needs to stick with Enzo and Caicedo in CM for the rest of the season, constantly moving them around to fit Gallagher in isn't going to give you any answers as to their long-term suitability.
They’ve probably found their level against a Championship side.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If they’d have played the if in doubt get it out tactic they’d be on for a 0-0 draw right now. Need Brexit football back.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Did they play like this the first leg? + There's no guarantee that any type of football you play will win you a game.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Annoying how every time dippers reach a final they're up against a toothless Chelsea.
Mad we haven’t had a Liverpool vs city final yet. Both of them always seem to face chelsea in every final they play.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
You only get 3rd tier Europe even if you win it, meh...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
And the league meeting in Anfield next week. Can you see Chelsea scoring and more important avoiding defeat?
Doubt it to be honest but we’ve generally played really well against the top teams this season, including Liverpool, so who knows.