Carling Cup Draw

Havak

Pokemon master
Aldershot, then.

I expect younger players to start this time around.
Yeah, nice tie and allows us to rest players or give players games that need them. I still fancy Berbatov and Owen to get their match time in games like this, but it's difficult to fit certain players in if we start both of them. Sir Alex often likes to play three in midfield when we go for the youngsters. Bit too early to have an idea about the team, but maybe Owen and Berbatov will get a half each, Diouf and Macheda either side, Pogba can start in midfield, probably with Cleverley and then whoever needs games from our midfield. Hopefully Rafael could come back in by then as well.

Kelvin

Carling Cup fourth round draw:

Wolves v Manchester City

Cardiff v Burnley

Blackburn v Newcastle United

Arsenal v Bolton

Stoke v Liverpool

Aldershot v Manchester United

Crystal Palace v Southampton

Everton v Chelsea

T2000

Thats a great draw. Good for us and some big teams will go out. Plus i dont have to pay for my empty seat at OT. If i get a ticket for aldershot though, then ofcourse i'll go. Not too far to travel to.

Neo_Mufc

Thats a great draw. Good for us and some big teams will go out. Plus i dont have to pay for my empty seat at OT. If i get a ticket for aldershot though, then ofcourse i'll go. Not too far to travel to.
Ditto, hopefully i can get a ticket for this one.

swooosh

We'll get a tiny allocation! Will be a struggle to get a ticket IMO.

Saying that, I'm hoping for a ticket cos I can do this without having to take an afternoon off work :D

Neo_Mufc

We'll get a tiny allocation! Will be a struggle to get a ticket IMO.

Saying that, I'm hoping for a ticket cos I can do this without having to take a day off work :D
16000 capacity. Will be tough getting 1 me thinks.

acnumber9

Yeah, nice tie and allows us to rest players or give players games that need them. I still fancy Berbatov and Owen to get their match time in games like this, but it's difficult to fit certain players in if we start both of them. Sir Alex often likes to play three in midfield when we go for the youngsters. Bit too early to have an idea about the team, but maybe Owen and Berbatov will get a half each, Diouf and Macheda either side, Pogba can start in midfield, probably with Cleverley and then whoever needs games from our midfield. Hopefully Rafael could come back in by then as well.
Nice of you to pick Alex Ferguson's team for him. It'll save him a lot of hassle.

Sir A1ex

My bad I was looking at Aldershot F.C.
Bit odd that... I don't really get where more than half the capacity went, did they just knock down a massive stand or something?

I went to a match there not long after they went bust and restarted, must have been about '94, and there's no way that ground looked like it had ever held 16k (not to mention the record 19,000).:confused:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Chelsea, Blackburn, Liverpool, Man City, Crystal Palace, Man Utd, Arsenal, Cardiff,

decorativeed

Your mental. We need them in the Semi Final. Also the 5th round is called the Quarter Finals from this season I think.
Two more games against City? Sandwiched between two FA Cup games and the second leg coming 4 days after Arsenal away? Don't fancy that. Want them in the next round.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Home tie to one of the Championship teams obviously and pair Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and City together

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
As usual I want any away draw - in fact I would quite fancy Palace away!