View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

didz

He was used as CB in Madrid for a lot of games with success. Can't we try the same?
A year ago, sure. Unfortunately his habit of going to ground for no reason at any given moment would be even more of a liability in the backline.

sugar_kane

I would love to see his stats on number of sliding tackles vs. the rest of the Premier League.

Most midfielders probably pull one out once every ten games, meanwhile Casa's busting out ten a game (and not connecting with the ball once)

It's like he grew up with posters of Wan Bissaka on his wall.

Vidooq

He commits to making tackles in areas where he should back off. He then knows that he doesn't have the speed to track back or cover space, so it's either taking a yellow or he is completely mistiming the tackle.

RuudTom83

He commits to making tackles in areas where he should back off. He then knows that he doesn't have the speed to track back or cover space, so it's either taking a yellow or he is completely mistiming the tackle.
It seems only at United you could have these constant problems with the clubs top earners.

Some will forgive Casemiro and make claim he is only following orders/tactics from EtH.

From the managers point of view, he probably looks at his options and sees Eriksen (a former no.10 who can only run around for an hour) and thinks it's marginally better to play the...kamikaze zero fooks given 2024 version of Casemiro and hope for the best.

Vidooq

It seems only at United you could have these constant problems with the clubs top earners.

Some will forgive Casemiro and make claim he is only following orders/tactics from EtH.

From the managers point of view, he probably looks at his options and sees Eriksen (a former no.10 who can only run around for an hour) and thinks it's marginally better to play the...kamikaze zero fooks given 2024 version of Casemiro and hope for the best.
Yeah, I do have a feeling that he is truly forced to be playing some of the players even though, when he would have a better option, he would prefer a different player. Casemiro and Rashford comes to mind, Wan Bissaka at left-back. He would probably give the younger players some time off, like Garnacho. Hojlund, and Mainoo.

The bench alternatives he has does not allow him to be a disciplinarian as he would want to, without affecting the results or turning the changing room against him. This is not a Ten Hag excuse, this is more to do with squad planning.

Gordon S

I don’t follow. Is he still injured?
Or is the excuse that he needs half a year to find sharpness again after coming back from injury?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I have a feeling that he will still be at the club next season

Unam333

What was he thinking? Just put it in the corner! So experienced and just so daft. That penalty was worse than Bernardo Silva's.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hopefully Saudi aren’t watching these games. Every passing appearance is dropping any sort of value

Telsim

This guy couldn’t give less of a shit if he tried.

feck off you overweight, overpaid sack of shit.
A bit much.

And can you blame him? He was offered a contract no one else would have offered him. By the light and grace of Saint Murtough. I would have taken it, too.

Malone_Post

A bit much.

And can you blame him? He was offered a contract no one else would have offered him. By the light and grace of Saint Murtough. I would have taken it, too.
For coasting his way through the season with absolutely no effort while picking up £350k a week? Yeah I can blame him. He’s everything that’s wrong with the post SAF era.

Cabin Clown

Gave him a 2 in the player ratings. His form especially over the past month is nothing short of horrendous. What's going on with him? Looks like he's running in quicksand.

Ekeke

He had some good moments especially in the first half with his ball winning and playing Rashford through with a great pass. However when Coventry came back into it during the 2nd half, we saw his lack of speed exposed. He also didnt react to Maguire being caught out of position on the first goal and that left an easy chance for Simms. In the end not good enough but thats been the standard of our CBs this season too

Roboc7

Watching him try to run is hilarious, especially as some people still think his legs haven’t gone. He’s someone who just cannot be at the club next season under any circumstances, he’s completely finished and has given up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dixon was adamant that Casemiro had "committed" himself when being utterly rinsed down the wing. He hadn't at all, he was just massively beaten for pace.

Having Casemiro back there when we didn't have the ball was like having a slow Maguire there. Unbelievable.

We have to get some sort of defence back before that final or we're in big problems.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That penalty was inexcusable. Wow.
You're expecting a cool head, winning mentality honed at the biggest winner club in the world in Madrid.

Then he trots up and casually chips it 1cm to the side of the keeper at a perfect height, as if playing football with a tiny kid.

Gaidal

Worst player i have seen play for us. Id rather have Bebe back, at least he could run.

3KDré

Phoning it in. Doesn't even look like he cares . He did last season, but not this.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Will the Saudis pay up? It's us, so I doubt we'll get anything. Most likely will try to get released on a free so that any fee would get added to his Saudi salary.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It was very symbolic that after being shit games in and games out, he was the prat who couldn't score a pen

Rojofiam

Time to relocate to Riyadh, I'm sure Neymar will be down for some Counter-Strike

SER19

Football legend, and a real winner, but his legs have gone completely at a quite young age.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Last season he was a good buy, with his performances this season it's turned into a terrible signing.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Last season he was a good buy, with his performances this season it's turned into a terrible signing.
Yep, part of the criticism/concern of his signing was always the financial outlay on a fairly old player (also having won everything at Real), when we should have been signing players and building for the future.

Anyhow, he was good last season but he’s fallen off a cliff this season and hopefully he agrees to move elsewhere/Saudi.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There were rumblings early on in the season about him and Varane being unhappy with Ten Hag and the tactics. If that's the case, he's not wrong, but I feel like he's checked out and doesn't give a shit at this point.

He'd probably still have been very useful playing in the more compact type of midfield we had last year, but never had a chance covering the acres we're asking from our one-man midfield setup now (nor as a CB trying to cover wide areas as we saw today).

Looks like he's running on a crosstrainer, and it's like we're set up to highlight that weakness as much as possible.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That must be one of the worst penalties that was going on target ever. Pathethic penalty, how can a multiple CL winner do that?